The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
in the death and darkness (open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
in the death and darkness (open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
in the death and darkness (open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
in the death and darkness (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
in the death and darkness (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
in the death and darkness (open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
in the death and darkness (open) Vote_lcapin the death and darkness (open) Voting_barin the death and darkness (open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
in the death and darkness (open) Vote_lcapin the death and darkness (open) Voting_barin the death and darkness (open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

in the death and darkness (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

in the death and darkness (open) Empty
PostSubject: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:40 am

a major human city to be obliterated by war, decimated by disease, or forsaken by famine, always makes for an interesting week in the job of a reaper. through this week the human city known as Purl is to suffer from hardship, distress, and plently of violence. with a combination of disease and war only the strong, the smart, or lucky will make it through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:30 am

Wearing a white suite Dimitre leaned down and touched a mans forehead taking his soul. He was assigned to this area for soul collecting and for the first time with out his partner. While adjusting his vest he stood up, so many more souls to collect.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:40 am

people slaughtering each other in the streets, Grim walking through the red stained streets swinging his scythe left and right collecting souls from the list, when he spots what appears to be a fresh reaper, their where a few fresh ones out that night, either completely fresh or new at going at it solo. walking up swinging his scythe taking 1 last soul before getting to them "guess your new at individual work"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:33 am

"My partner and I have different styles in collection." He said to the reaper who had appeared as he took another souls my touching a person hand, "He was not experienced enough for this task." He explained as he took another soul. Unlike his friend and other shinigamis, Dimitre had no use for a weapon as a single touch would give him the soul of a person. "Judging from your appearance I'm going to guess that you a demon reaper of Death, Correct?" He asked asked as he stood up and brushed the dust of his pants.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:24 am

Grim let out a little chuckle swinging his scythe collecting an entire family. most of your kind dislike mine on sight. however we all do the same job. but you seem different. as he looked the other reaper up and down the interesting fact that their was no weapon peaked his interest. given the fact he had 10 minuets before his next one was scheduled to die he had time to talk. whats your name? you can call me grim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 am

"Dimite." He replied as knelt down near a little girl, "You won't have to suffer anymore." She smiled as he squeezed the child's arm lightly taking her soul. "It is true that are jobs are the same, therefor I see that there is know reason for your kinds to dislike one another." He let the soul of the girl fly up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:54 am

Grim cheeking his list over and over before sitting down on a car. so how long have you done this? he asks as cars and buildings explode in the background.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:01 am

"Years, I was born with this gift." He answered as he looked around to see if anyone else that was on his list appeared. One of the down falls of this task was all of the loud noises from the explosions and the dust that they created.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:06 am

lets see here, we have a 60% deadly virus, pulse a revolution and riots, and i missing anything? Grim asks as he looks through his list of up and coming reaps and thinking back to those earlier. his list of completed reaps would be almost full by now he keeps thinking to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:13 am

"In short you could say the destruction of a whole town with only one survivor." Dimitre said as he watched others reap the souls of those who were to die.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:19 am

grim looking through his list and through a seprate list he pulls out from his robe. 5 survivors actually one is him grim nods towards a kid that cant be more the 10 running around all by himself. how he survives is a bit of a mystery considering grim knows how they all die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:34 am

Dimitre looked at the book, "So they are going to be nicer now. you are right." He looked at the kid and called it over. holding on to the child's hand. and placed the soul in a sleep like the mode.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:38 am

Grim tapped his fingers on his scythe. you really shouldn't use your powers to spare the kid looking him up and down again. wheres your normal reap area?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:43 am

My powers are to control the soul. For this task I have to reap a souls and save the selected. His body can be damaged, but his soul will not be. When this is all over I will awaken his soul again." He explained, "I reap where i am required too. your souls will go to Death I believe mine go up there." He looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:51 am

grim looks up at the sky, and laughs slightly i only take a few selected to death the rest go to wherever their meant to, heaven or hell iv been to both but care for neither. iv done this job for so long its who i am, as for sparing souls that's not my job i just reap grim then thinking back over the conversation. people normally get formal when they recognize that he is the grim reaper but not this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:58 am

"Was this a life you chose to reap for Death? The title of shinigami was given to me because of my powers. I had no say for I knew that was my only purpose." He carried the child's limp body to a nearby building.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:04 am

grim swinging his scythe taking out another two off his list well actually i sold my soul for my family's life, since then i just went up the ranks of the reapers. most of that time is just gorn and never to be remembered, since that day he has no clue how many lives he has taken, theirs a list at his quarters with every life he has taken, date, time, place and how it happend, but that would take far to long to read. so what rank are you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:09 am

"all who have graduated have earned their title. Student, shinigami, then lastly elder, those who order us around." He chuckled at the end, "i have a feeling it will be a long time till I become an elder since I am a one of a kind that they would like to keep for reaping." A touched the head of a women to take her soul and then her belly. Closing his eyes he reached out to the child within her soul and placed it in sleep. "Two out five. After all of this is over a doctor will save the baby girls life." He explained.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:17 am

you only have three stages we have student, reaper, high reaper, royal reaper then last of all the right hand the grim reaper.and grim reapers only come around once in a gods life, so since the start of time their has only been 3 including myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:41 am

"however our Elders are not all of Shinigami race. They are also Angels and Whitelighters, together they work together to create a peace." He said as he looked around for the doctor who was to live.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:46 am

grim asks what are you looking for as he leans on his scythe waiting for the person to walk by so he can reap his soul. understanding theirs a lot of souls but still grim dosen't normally get assigned to the low grad jobs like these. honestly he kind of misses them at time, plenty to be and keeps you busy. but he worked hard to get his current job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:50 am

"The third soul to save and his daughter who is the forth." He explained, "After dealing with all of them I can move back on to my reap list." He said as he walked into an empty doctors office.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:02 am

the doc hey grimm looking through his lists, he does make it but he is lucky. as grim gets up and take a few steps a hord or people run around the corner getting caught in a blast. a good thing about being grim is he can reap so meny souls at once. or maybe thats why he got to be the grim reaper,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:14 am

He walked towards were the doctor was, "You and your daughter will live. however you must save a child who in the womb of a women who is dead. Once you reach her I will awaken the child's soul and you will save her. You also must raise her as you own." He explained carefully as he led the mans hands and put his soul to sleep.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:14 am

grim just watches on. last time he showed himself to a human in a situation like that, the person literaly ran into a burning building to his death. it was quite interesting as a reaper is the reason he needed to be reaped.
(sorry for delay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the death and darkness (open)   in the death and darkness (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

in the death and darkness (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next