The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 Vote_lcapA lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 Voting_barA lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 Vote_lcapA lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 Voting_barA lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A lazy day...kinda...maybe not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:45 am

Akiro took every drop he could and kept Ein's member in his mouth until it was totally soft."It's sweet and so creamy... But there's one place I'd like that better than my mouth... Akiro said this time sucking on Ein's once soft member to get it hard again.
"One more bedroom round."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:15 am

ein looks at him and laughs "ok akiro but only since your so cute." he smirks.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:44 pm

"Thanks" Sense Akiro didn't have anything to cover his heart shaped bottom he liked Ein's member one last time before standing, showing his own hard member, and sat on Ein's lap. Akiro had Ein's member in him again, and he love the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:05 pm

ein kisses him lightly "what do you want me to do master?" he smirks.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:08 pm

"Do exactly what I wanted you to do last time... Ram me as hard as you can and don't hold back on every ram you give to me.." Akiro said in a lustful way as he kissed Ein back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:14 pm

ein smirks "whatever you say.." he begins to ram akiro just like last time.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Akiro moans loudly at every thrust from Ein, he loved being rammed like that, it was so much harder than Akiro managed to do with any of toys. "If it's possible for you to do it any harder than do it~! I don't want you holding back anything~!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:29 pm

ein smirks and grabs akiros hips and rams him as hard as he could over and over.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:33 pm

Akiro moans even louder now, he was loving every single ramming from Ein. It wasn't to long after that Akiro finished without even touching himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:36 pm

ein smirks and finishes inside of akiro and kisses him deeply. "i did good i guess."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:39 pm

"You were so far past good... If you keep your member in me this time, I'll love you even more than I already do.." Akiro said kissing Ein back deeply and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:02 pm

ein smirks and laughs "sorry akiro maybe some other time not tonight.." he kisses him back and goes and hops in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Akiro sighed and went into the shower along with Ein. "This time I'm not going to try anything, I'm just going to shower normally... But if you want to try anything I won't stop you.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:08 pm

ein smirks "your cute.." he pushes him up against the wall and kisses him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:14 pm

Akiro kissed Ein deeply back and thanks to that Akiro's member was up and alive again. "Like I said, I won't stop you from doing anything that you want to." Akiro said giving a lustful smile.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:25 pm

ein smirks "the master has to tell me what to do.." he kisses akiro again.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Akiro smiles. "Your the master this time. Tease me, screw me, whatever you want to do to me, your the master this time, and I'm your girl to play with anyway you want to. Akiro kissed Ein back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:36 pm

ein smirks and kisses him roughly. "interesting.." he chuckles lightly
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:39 pm

"I'll obey my masters commands in any way possible, no matter what it is. If you wish for me to so anything for you, you just name it and I will do it for you." Akiro said kissing Ein back lightly proving his submissiveness in this.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:44 pm

ein kisses him more and whispers in his ear "i want you to do what you want to me.. fill your desires."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:48 pm

"Then please do what I always want you to do to me master.. Ram me as hard as you can and don't hold back anything." Akiro said turning around present his heart shaped but to Ein.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:55 pm

ein laughs "damn akiro..." he bites his neck and rams into him hard pressing him up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Akiro moans loudly in pleasure. "I love you master Ein~!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:10 pm

ein rams him harder "i love you too..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Akiro moaned louder and more lustfully. He wasn't going to do anything else until he was told to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A lazy day...kinda...maybe not
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Towns :: Town areas :: The Lovely Bakery-
Jump to: