The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 Vote_lcapA lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 Voting_barA lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 Vote_lcapA lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 Voting_barA lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A lazy day...kinda...maybe not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:29 am

ein smirks "do you want anything else tell your master.." he keeps raming him.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:43 am

"just keep going master~!" Akiro kept moaning loudly and lustfully.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:33 pm

ein smirks "ok but once am done i have to take a shower.." he keeps going harder and harder.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Akiro moaned louder "I love you master Ein~! I love you~!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:47 pm

ein kisses akiros neck "i love you too akiro.." he finishes inside him and smiles. he pulls out and sits down. "man am wore out for a little bit.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Akiro didn't finish, he had a tight hold on the base of his own member to keep him from releasing. He hadn't been told that he was allowed to release so he didn't, and it really hurt.
"I understand that master. If there's anything that I can do to help let me know.." Akiro winced in pain a little as he looked at Ein, he tightened his grip that he had on his member, he felt his grip loosen before, so that's why he tightened it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:06 pm

ein looks at him then blinks "oh akiro you can release silly.." he leans against the wall and lets the water hit him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:13 pm

Akiro released a large amount in one shot. Akiro was sure to shoot it on master Ein's member. "thank you master Ein. Let me clean you up, and I won't try anything this time, I promise you that. But again, if you want to try anything with me, nothing will stop you." Akiro said as he grabbed the soap and began to lather Master Ein, paying specially close attention to Ein's member.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:57 pm

ein smirks and chuckles he pats akiros head "your so cute akiro..." he nuzzles akiro lightly and bites his neck.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Akiro moaned lovingly from having his neck bitten. "I would do anything for my master, anything you want me to do I will do it." Akiro said continuing to lather Master Ein with the soap. Akiro felt Ein's member twitch a little in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:48 pm

ein laughs "i told you do what makes you happy akiro.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:52 pm

"But if I did what made me happy you'd be sore already.." Akiro said winking as he let the soap wash off of Master Ein.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:56 pm

ein smirks "try me..." he laughs lightly and kisses akiro.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:00 am

Akiro smirked and his member went back to hard again. "Alright then.. It doesn't look like we'll be leaving this shower for a few hours then.." Akiro said grabbing the shampoo and rubbing it all over Master Ein's lover hairs everywhere there was hair around Master Ein's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:07 am

ein smirks and chuckles "bring it on akiro.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:11 am

Akiro turned the water nice and hot and let the shampoo rinse off of Ein's hairs. Akiro lathered his hand in soap and the rubbed Ein's member until he felt it harder than it normally was.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:08 am

ein smirks and kisses akiro.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:56 am

Akiro began to suck on and lick Master Ein's member vigorously as if it were a lollypop.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:56 am

ein blushes and moans loudly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:01 am

Akiro kept going, not seeming to be stopping his pace any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:06 am

ein moans more "akiro..." he scratches akiro back.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:07 am

Akiro kept his pace, then he decided to go faster, and he did.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:14 am

ein moans loudly and looks at akiro lustfully.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:18 am

Akiro kept up his new faster pace, and Akiro wasn't showing any signs of slowing down or stopping at all.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Ein blushes deeply and moans loudly as he releases. He pants looking at him lustfully and whines slightly as he starts to act a little different. "Master~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day...kinda...maybe not   A lazy day...kinda...maybe not - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A lazy day...kinda...maybe not
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Towns :: Town areas :: The Lovely Bakery-
Jump to: