The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 Vote_lcaplooking at a rainbow. - Page 6 Voting_barlooking at a rainbow. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 Vote_lcaplooking at a rainbow. - Page 6 Voting_barlooking at a rainbow. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

looking at a rainbow.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:31 pm

"Then lets head back to the cave. I always keep some medical supplies there, just in case." The cave, within the past few weeks, had more or less became Kaoru's home. Kaoru did have a real home in the town just about 5 miles, but he couldn't go into the city without begin hunted because of the fact he's a fairy, and it's only begun to happy more recently when he's in town.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:51 pm

luna smiles "thank you very much kei..." she kisses him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Kaoru kissed Luna lovingly back and smiled. "Anything for you." Akiro swam her to the shore of the lake then took her up in his feminine appearing arms back into the cave. He set her down back onto the sleeping bag and behind a rock near the one the sleeping bas was with he pulled out a medicine kit. The kit wasn't that big, but when Kaoru opened it, it looked like it clearly help more than it was supposed to. But Kaoru pulled out a roll of bandages and an ankle splint out of the bag as if it were a bigger kit.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:12 pm

luna blinks and smiles happily. "thats really cool!" she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Kaoru bandaged Luna's ankle and then put the split on it. Kaoru looked at Luna. "be careful. The rocks near the waterfall are slippery."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:15 pm

luna smiles and giggles "i know i'll be more careful.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:21 pm

"Don't put all your weight on your ankle, otherwise it could end up badly." Kaoru said caringly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:37 am

luna blushes "ok thank you so much kei..." she sits up and crawls over to him. she kisses him deeply, "i can always get around like this.." she giggles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:59 am

Kaoru kisses Luna deeply and lovingly back. Kaoru smiles and laughs. "You only need to wear the splint for about 3 weeks. After the first week you should be able to put your weight on it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:01 am

luna giggles and hops in his lap. "so i can't do any work for a week? are you going to take care of me kei?" she smiles sweetly and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:18 pm

"Yes I am." Kaoru held Luna close and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:23 pm

luna giggles happily and looks at kei. "am glad." she kisses back.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:27 pm

"You should lay down.. I'll go into town to get some food. I'll be back in an hour tops." Kaoru said kissing Luna's forehead before setting down onto the sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:23 pm

luna smiles "ok i'll miss you while your gone." she giggles lightly and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Kaoru leaves the cave.
-
the hour is soon up and Kaoru walks back into the cave and he has a few paper bags full of food. Not to mention he had a few bruises and a black eye.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:12 pm

luna looks at him with wide eyes. "kei!!" she crawls over to him quickly "what happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Kaoru sighs and he puts the paper bags of food down where they won't get wet. "this always happens. Price of being a fairy. My race is basically extinct. Just like Incubus, Succubus, Kanshu, and Elf, there are so few of us left that people have started handing out rewards for brining in our race."
The races of the Incubus, Succubus, Kanshu, Elves, and Fairies, were all basically extinct races. Their killed before they have a chance to grow in population, and with the way it's going so far, those five races will be nothing more than a myth.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:21 pm

luna holds him close "thats horrible! why would people do that?!" she looks at him with sad eyes. "am so sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Kaoru sighs. "It's fine. As long as I have my ice abilities then I'm good to face them. The wounds would beg to differ with what Kaoru just said. Kaoru looks ar Luna and kneels, then he kisses her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:32 pm

luna blushes and kisses him back. "i need to go collect some herbs so i can make a healing potion.." she nuzzles him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:37 pm

"Just tell me what you need and I can find them. In your state you shouldn't even leave the cave for the week." Kaoru said nuzzling her back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:45 pm

luna sighs and brings out a small book and opens to the page that says heal potions. she hands it to him "are you sure you can do it..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:48 pm

"Of course. Potions and cooking are similar, the only difference is the cooks and the alchemist's touch. I can get the ingredients, but it won't be right if I made it." Kaoru held the book in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:57 am

luna smiles "thank you kei! i'll fix you right up!" she kisses him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

looking at a rainbow.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6