The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 Vote_lcaplooking at a rainbow. - Page 2 Voting_barlooking at a rainbow. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 Vote_lcaplooking at a rainbow. - Page 2 Voting_barlooking at a rainbow. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

looking at a rainbow.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:15 pm

Kaori blush deepens from the kiss on the cheek. "Um.. Your welcome.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:21 pm

luna smiles and giggles "your sweet kei."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:25 pm

"Thank you... But.." Kaori looks at Luna with somewhat saddened eyes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:33 pm

luna looks at him and tilts her head "whats wrong kei?" she swims over to kei.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Kaori's heart was beating fast.. When Luna got close he leaned in and kissed Luna on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:43 pm

luna blushes deeply and looks at kaori. she kisses him back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Kaori blushed deeply as well, he wasn't sure what to say. "Sorry.. I..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:54 pm

luna blushes more "it's fine you don't have to apologize.." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:56 pm

He kisses her again, he didn't know how Luna felt about him, but he knew how he felt about her and the kisses made that clear.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:10 am

luna blushes more she kisses him back. her heart was going crazy.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:13 am

In all of his years he had only had this feeling towards a few people, but those people.. something about Luna made him feel it more than with those others. If life were a cartoon his heart would be beating out of his chest. "I... I love you.."

Last edited by Fukuro on Sun May 12, 2013 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:19 am

luna looks at him and faints. her face was as red as a lobster.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:24 am

Kaori swims Luna to the shore. He lays her onto the ground, being sure to keep her head up. He looks at the fainted Luna with sad eyes.Perhaps... she didn't feel the same..." Tears fall from his eyes. He wanted to know how Luna felt about him, but he didn't want him to spill his heart out for no reason... so he left. He walked into the woods that surrounded the lake and cave, he didn't go far, but if Luna went looking for him, it would take quite some time to find him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:29 am

luna wakes up and sits up quickly "kei!!" she looks around for him. she stands up and looks around "kei!!!" she calls outto him. she needed to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:33 am

Kaoru said that he wasn't going to move from where he was while Luna was looking for him, at the base of the tallest tree in the woods. It was like hide and seek, only it was a sad version of it because all the while Kaoru could hear Luna, and every time she called out for him it brought tears to his eyes. He was worried about having his heart stomped on, and he didn't want that to happen...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:39 am

luna sighs and stops calling to him. she ran around looking for him. she felt like crying, she falls near the big tree. she pants heavily "kei...." she lays down and tries to catch her breath again.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:44 am

Kaoru heard Luna lay down just on the other side of the tree. All Luna had to do was take not even five steps to either the left or the right of the tree and find Kaoru. Kaoru wanted to say something... but he was feeling to scared to even think of something to say..
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:50 am

luna sits up and takes a deep breath. she gets up and begins to walk. she smiles as she sees kaoru "kei!" she hugs him tightly. "i was looking for you! i wanted to talk to you.." she looks at him and smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:55 am

Seeing Luna he couldn't help but smile, but the tears kept coming, the tears were sad even though he was happy to see her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:03 am

luna looks at him "why are you crying kei?" she holds onto him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:06 am

"I'm sorry.." Kaori didn't know why he was apologizing, but he felt that it was the right thing to say if Luna didn't feel the same way that Kaori did for her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:11 am

luna tilts her head "why are you saying sorry.. i wanted to talk to about why i fainted back there... i should say am sorry... my heart was just beating so fast that i kinda fainted... i didn't mean to..." she looks at him still wanting to know why he was crying.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:15 am

"Tell me... Do you feel the same way I do..?" Kaori seemed to ask it almost a little cold.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:21 am

luna blushes deeply and nods "yes i do..." she looks at the ground blushing more "i....i love you too...."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:23 am

Kaori smiled and kissed her. "I really do love you." The tears had stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking at a rainbow.   looking at a rainbow. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

looking at a rainbow.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next