The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIn the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barIn the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIn the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barIn the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

In the training grounds (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:25 am

OOC: i already looked at the characters so i knew what race and stuff they were Razz

She took in a deep breath, "Just drop it. I'm going to have to take responsibly for what ever you two do and I don't anything out of the ordinary to happen." Taking care of one person was plenty right now, but adding two more on the list and two that cold effect her grade could cause trouble, "Since you already reviled yourself then what exsacly do you want from me."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:45 am

(Very Happy what did you thinnk?)
lunar and mimi smile "we want to hang out with you!" they giggle and transform back into humans.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:55 am

Hang out...."I don't have time for a lot of fun. My scheduled consists of guarding, learning, more guarding, training, more guarding, odd jobs, guarding and more training and guarding. I take my role seriously." She looked at the two to see what they were going to do. "why me?" She asked the important question.

OOC: you gave more info about the two together then their separate personalities, the pic was cute ^^
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:57 am

(thats good right? lolz wait are you talking about lunar and mimi? i meant the new character luna..)
lunar and mimi smiles "because you seem to do alot of intresting things and we like that!" they giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:08 am

OOC: i'm note sure xD i thought you meant the sisters xDDD

"Out of all the people here. you pick the one with the busy scheduled." She sighed and leaned on the fence. Looking up at the sky she wondered what she did to deserve this, a set of sisters who wanted to follow her, "And what do you hope to gain after all of this?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:10 am

(lolz no am talking about the alchmist luna Very Happy)
lunar and mimi look at each other and smile. they turn back to her "a friend..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:54 am

A friend. millions of people walked on the face of the world, millions of non busy people who could be friend these two and play games with and the wanted her, the one who does not play games unless it involved training, hunting or her odd jobs, "Why me?" She asked wanting to know it had to be here apart from being hired by an old man to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:27 pm

they shrug "just because we guess..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:57 am

"so you agreed to some randoms request to stalk me only to be friend me?" She raised her eyebrow not really believing the two at the moment, the story felt like it was missing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:07 pm

lunar and mimi smile "yep thats it.. we work weird!" they giggle happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:57 am

She mentally rolled her eyes not believing them. "As long as you don't cause any trouble around here do as you please." She said as she walked towards her brothers office where Jacqueline would be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:33 am

luna and mimi follow right behind her. they smile happily and giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:45 am

She could hear the giggling noises buzzing around behind her. She wondered how long it would last and when would these two just give up on this little mission they had. She still didn't trust them and she wasn't planning the change that thought.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:52 am

luna and mimi smile excitedly as they continue to follow her around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:04 am

Walking into her brother small office she slammed the door behind her almost at the girls faces. Leaning on the door she sighed, "Jacque, I'm sorry but I have two shadows behind this door. I hope they don't both you." She sighed. Her friend understand what she meant by two shadows and gave Lyssa a worried look, her brother did the same, "Im sure they will get bored and leave." She said load enough for the two neko girls outside to hear.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:22 am

luna and mimi sit down outside the door and plays with a rolly polly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:25 am

Her brother looked at her with a 'what is going on look', while she replied with a 'never mind' look. Her friend sat there in the seat across her brother watching and not getting involved. Lyssa looked out the window to see if the two were still there.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:29 am

luna and mimi stand up and stretch. they look around and disappear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:39 am

She watched as they wondered off somewhere. "Valek, someone hired two things to follow me." She said knowing she was going to sooner or later. Her brother agreed to help find out who and protect Jacqueline until they sort thing out. Lyssa sighed walking out of the office, she was going to miss her guarding duties.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:19 am

luna and mimi appear in front of her and smile. "hi! we got you some candy!" they hold out a candy bar and hand it to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:11 am

"you do know sugar is bad for you? And just how did you come across this candy bar?" She asked while holding onto the sweet in her hand. She waited for them to answer.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:03 pm

luna and mimi look at her shocked "its band? thats stupid!" they looked at the candy "well we got it from a store duh silly!" they laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:57 am

Nope, it's not stupid, it makes people fat if they have too much and create health problems." She replied while trowing and catching the candy bar, "Please tell me this isn't the first time you've heard that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:49 pm

lunar and mimi crosses their arms "of course we've heard of it! we just think its stupid.." they sigh and sit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:36 am

She turned her head to the two sitting down, "They can make you fat is you have too much, rot your teach, I see them as more deadly then poison." She smiled, "Wouldn't you hate it if your white pearly teeth started to rot?" She asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the training grounds (Open)   In the training grounds (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the training grounds (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next