The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the man with no bounds. - Page 3 Vote_lcapthe man with no bounds. - Page 3 Voting_barthe man with no bounds. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the man with no bounds. - Page 3 Vote_lcapthe man with no bounds. - Page 3 Voting_barthe man with no bounds. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the man with no bounds.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

the man with no bounds. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:38 pm

jake laughs "ok then food it is!" he smiles at both of them. "but what does everyone want to eat."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Blue and Chou look at each other and seem to agree on the same thing at the same time. "Burgers sound good."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:49 pm

jake smiles "alright sounds great!" he walks forward "follow me to the best burger shack in town." he laughs and waits for them.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Chou and Blue follow Jake to the burger shack that Jake was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:03 pm

jake stops infront of a small shack with a few people sitting down infront of it. "here we are.." he grabs chous hand and motions blue to blue. he run to the the front of the shack. "yo bob can you get me the usual." he pushes chou and blue up to order.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Chou and Blue looked confused as to what to get.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:22 pm

bob laughs "i'll give them the usual too.." jake smiles "alright thanks bob.." he takes them over to a table to sit.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:24 pm

"What is a usual anyway?" Chou wanted to know what kind of burger she was really getting.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:46 pm

jake smiles a normal hambuger but you get what ever you want on it separate. so you put your burger together." he smiles and laughs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:06 am

"Sounds good to me Blue said smiling
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:37 am

Jake smiles "i thought it would" he laughs lightly. soon bob yells for jake. he runs over and grabs the food he sets it down infront of blue and chou. "there you go!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:38 pm

"It looks good. Chou and Blue take a bite of their burgers.
"Wow, these are good."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:58 pm

jake smiles happily "i knew you would!" he eats his burger quickly. "man that was awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:04 pm

By the time Jake was down with his burger Chou and Blue were almost finished with theirs. They soon finished their burgers. "Yes that was very nice." Blue wipes his mouth with a napkin.

"Yeah, it was pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:09 pm

jake smiles "so what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:19 pm

" I saw some posters for a concert starting about 6 tonight. Want to go to that later?" There have been posters in the town for a band preforming in the park at 6.

"I wouldn't mind heading to that later on."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:53 pm

jake smiles "sure!" he looks at chou "so how are my chances now?" he smirks lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:57 pm

"Their about 50 now. Take us to the concert and I'd day their 70." Chou says laughing a little. Blue seems to give a glare to Jake. Blue knew Chou sense she was born, it would only make sense for Blue to have a few feelings for Chou.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:26 pm

jake smiles and laughs "awesome.." he looks at blue "don't worry blue am not a bad guy i wont hurt her.." he ruffles his purple and pink hair. he pulls out a gum pack and offers it to blue and chou after taking a piece.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Blue and Chou take a piece of gum. "It's not like I don't trust you or anything, I've know little Chou here sense she was born. It's only normal for me to protect her after all." Blue said reasoning with Jake.

"I'm not little, I'm 18 remember!.. Stop treating me like a kid.." Chou did a sad doggy eye face Blue.

"When your over 200 years old then I'll stop calling you little. Alright little Chou?" Blue said patting Chou's back laughing a little. Chou laughed a little as well.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:21 pm

jake smiles and laughs. he leans back in the chair "it must be nice to have someone caring about you." he smiles slightly and blows a bubble.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:31 pm

"It's not like I can't take care of myself." Chou says defending her self thinking that Jake was making fun of her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:38 pm

jake looks at her "i didn't mean it like that chou..." he chuckles lightly and looks up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:41 pm

"Sorry at snapping back then.." Chou said slightly sad.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:48 pm

jake smiles at her and wraps his arm around her "don't look so sad... be happy.. its awesome that someone wants to look out for you." he laughs lightly and picks chou up and spins her around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the man with no bounds.
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Traveling-
Jump to: