The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWho says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barWho says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWho says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barWho says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:34 am

Jun saw how Chii was acting. "Does no body tell you that your such a nice person, because they should."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:38 am

chii blushes more "stop it." she giggles lightly feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:42 am

"Seriously though. You are really one of the kindest people I have ever met." Jun was meaning everything he was saying. And he was blushing just the same as Chii because of what he was saying to her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:46 am

chii looks at him her face red hot. she gets up and drags him to the family bathroom in the back. she closes the door and kisses him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:51 am

Jun could easily say that this is the first time that a person dragged him into a bathroom at all, and then kissed. And it was his first kiss not to mention. "That was... my first kiss." Jun smiles and kisses Chii back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:58 am

chii blushes more and purrs into the kiss. she breaks away and looks at jun. "that was your first kiss really?" she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:01 am

"Yes. it was my very first kiss. And I'm glad it was with you Chii. Jun didn't lick the corner of his mouth, he was telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:04 am

chii blushes deeply and sits on the corner. her heart started beating fast again.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:09 am

"Are you ok?" Jun was really worried for Chii.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:14 am

chii looks up "yea am fine. dont worry. my hearts beating fast is all.. i think i love you.." she blushes deeply
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:20 am

Jun takes one of her hands into both of his hands. "I feel the same way about you." Jun said looking Chii in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:23 am

chii looks at him with wide eyes. she smiles and hops into his arms. she nuzzles him lovingly "am so happy."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:28 am

Jun holds Chii close and nuzzles her back. "So am I."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:32 am

chii smiles and kisses him deeply. she blushes "am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:34 am

"Don't be." Jun kisses her deeply back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:36 am

chii blushes and shivers in pleasure. she kisses back and wraps her arms around juns neck.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:42 am

Jun feels the same way. Jun kisses her back again and holds her close.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:45 am

she moans lightly into the kiss and looks at him. "what do you want to do? should we go order or.." she blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:50 am

"I think it would be alright if we left, if you want to after all. Jun's ears were slightly pink.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:54 am

chii blushes and smiles "where do you want to go? it can be anywhere." she giggles lightly and nuzzles him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:56 am

"I'd say my place but I don't really have a home sense I'm a traveler." Jun said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:01 am

chii giggles "then how about my place." she teleports them to the living room in her home. she smiles and pushes him back into the couch. "this is my home." she jumps in his lap and nips at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:06 am

"I see your right to the point. I like that." Jun says moaning a little at the nipping at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:10 am

chii giggles and nods "yep." she bites his neck and sucks on the skin. she quits once she gets a hickey mark on his neck. she whispers in his ear "mine.." she kisses him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:12 am

Jun smiles, loving Chii, she really didn't quit until she got what she wanted, just like Chii said herself. Chii wanted Jun, and Jun would let her have him. Jun kisses Chii back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next