The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 Vote_lcapWho says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 Voting_barWho says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 Vote_lcapWho says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 Voting_barWho says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:05 pm

chii giggles lightly and smiles "can we get some wine to please?" she does her puppy dog eyes at jun.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:12 pm

"Could we get some wine?" Jun asked the waiter. "Um, alright I suppose. I'll bring two glasses over." The waiter leaves Chii and Jun.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:14 pm

chii smiles "thank you jun." she giggles lightly "so you come here alot dont you?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:20 pm

"Well, before me and my sister left the town, this was actually one of the places we would come to pass time. There isn't a whole lot to do in this town after all." Jun hadn't mentioned his sister to Chii before, but then again there hadn't been a reason to bring her up before now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:25 pm

chii smiles "that sounds really nice.." she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:04 pm

"Yeah. It was... I can't tell you how many times that we eat here." Jun looked sadden at the though of his sister. He hadn't seen her in so many years.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:48 pm

chii looks at jun and stands up she sits in his lap and kisses him lightly. "dont be sad jun its ok." she nuzzles him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:58 pm

"I'm fine, I just haven't seen her in so long, that's all. Jun said nuzzling back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:22 am

chii thinks for a moment "maybe we can vist her!" she kisses him lightly "how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:26 am

"that won't work. The mage training is ten years, and no one is allowed to come into the village to see her while she's training. So far this is year... 5 I think." Jun was upset that he hadn't seen his sister in so long but it was basically just the home stretch now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:15 am

chii frowns and pouts "thats not fair!" she sighs "am sorry jun..." she nuzzles him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:11 am

"Well, she wanted to be a mage, and we both knew the price of training, but the best we can do now is wait... Besides, I have you." Jun kisses Chii. Jun looked up with his eyes and saw the waiter was back wit the wine, Jun wanted to be a little evil so he kissed Chii again in front of the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:18 am

chii blushes lightly and kisses back. she looks to see the waiter "oh hello.." she giggles lightly. she looks back at jun and smiles "your so sweet.." she nuzzles him lovingly and goes to sit back in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:23 am

The bulge in the waiter's pants was noticeably larger, he set down an ice bucket, opened the wine, and filled to glasses with red wine. "I-I'm sure red wine is a-alright with you two." He says with a strong blush on his face.

Jun had a slightly devious smile on his face from kissing Chii in front of the waiter. "Yes it's fine. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:28 am

chii nods and smirks "thats fine! thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:32 am

The waiter put the wine into the ice bucket and then put down the two half filled glasses of red wine. "Here you go. Your meals will be here in a moment." The waiter walks off with his noticeably larger bulge from Chii and Jun's kiss, and a face practically fire red, it was cute.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:38 am

chii looks at jun and giggles "your so bad. i love it." she smiles and hops into his lap. "i didn't know you liked playing pranks." she kisses him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:43 am

"I'm an older brother to a younger sister. You think I haven't played a few pranks before?" Jun said kissing Chii back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:52 am

chii giggles "well i wasnt sure if brothers and sisters did that." she nuzzles him lovingly. "that waiter sure is silly. he's so cute." she smiles and giggles more.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:59 am

"I have to admit, he was cute the way he acted when we kissed. Did you see how hard he got?" Jun couldn't help but laugh a little about the waiter as well.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:06 am

chii giggles and nods "yeah and his face got as red as a lobster too." she smiles and giggles more.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:10 am

"It was so cute. I wonder how he could reacted if he knew I was a guy?" It was just a question, but he knew that Chii was going to find the answer.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:13 am

chii thinks about it and looks at jun "how should we find out?" she smirks and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:18 am

"Lets not just bluntly say it. Just saying 'I'm a dude' seems a little dumb. Any ideas?" Jun thought that this meal was going to get pretty intresting.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:21 am

chii smiles "maybe hints to give it away. and i know he'll ask eventually thats how humans are.." she giggles "what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next