The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A lonely empty village   - Page 4 Vote_lcapA lonely empty village   - Page 4 Voting_barA lonely empty village   - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A lonely empty village   - Page 4 Vote_lcapA lonely empty village   - Page 4 Voting_barA lonely empty village   - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A lonely empty village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A lonely empty village   - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:10 am

Sai lays down and curls up into a ball and closes her eyes and yawns.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:16 am

Everything seemed quite. Lana closed her eyes and remembered the days she loved in her past, spending them with the one she loved most.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Sai yawns and falls asleep and dirfts off to dream land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Lana could hear noises outside, she stood up and rubbed her eyes, looking back she was still in her gumiho form she closed her eyes as her tails disappeared. On the table beside her was her badge and gun. what ever this was she had to deal with in in her human form.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:14 am

Sai wakes and looks up. She whispers "mommy be careful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:22 am

In the back of her mind she was wondering what was going on, the day had been how do you say, different. The door burst open and a fellow gumiho stood there, Lana smiled and ran up to her sister, [color=red]["Fuji!"/color] She grinned as she bear hugged her sister.

"Ren," Her sister returned the hug. After informing each other about what was going no Lana knew it was safe and lifted up the boards, "...Then she yelled out mummy and is in the same state." She explained while leaning on the broads. "This is my sister.."

"Hani" She smiled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:49 am

Sai hides behind lana and smiles lightl at the women. "hi.. mommy is this my auntie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:58 am

Lana looked at her sister for help, "Your the smart one when it comes to things like this/ I deal with the weapons."

Hani looked at the girl, "Smith side of the family, none were gumiho. She could be a relative and we are her x amount of greats aunt." She looked at the angel, "And who is your father?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:02 am

Sai looks at her "i dont remember but i remember mommy getting hurt by a wolf man..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:11 am

Hani looked at her sister with a questioning look, "I already told you, nothing happened. Could she be stuck in a dream?" Lana asked. Hani looked at the girl "What are you?" she asked, Alan told her that Sai was an angel, if she doesn't answer with an angel then something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:45 am

Sai looks confused "am a little girl i think.." she counts on fingers "am 10..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:57 am

Lana almost choked, "You don't look 10 Sai, look in the mirror." She wiped the dust of an old piece of metal on the wall which was used as a mirror. Hani walked up and down the room thinking about what has happened what happened.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:05 am

Sai blinks and looks at the mirror but she seen a ten year old girl looking back at her. "what do you mean mommy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:38 am

"Hani?" She looked at her sister for help. "Sis and i are monsters that kill people to live and eat there organs. You are an angel, not like us. If you were Lee, Ren's daughter you would be the same, but you are not." Hani said hoping the truth would snap her out of this. "I am sorry, but that is the truth." Lanas gaze did not leave the girl, any minute now she guessed the girl would make some sort of scene crying or run off was the two out comes she could see happening at the worst.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:42 am

Sai blinks and looks between the two women "no shes my momma she looks just like i remember! your a mean aunt!" she crosses her arms and the room gets cold as tears run down her face a snowflake hits the floor after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:57 am

"You honestly should have taken the lee side of the family. i can't believe you got all of dads genes." Hani looked at her sister. Lana tried to laugh at the joke as she walked towards her sister, "Only one of our sisters had kids right, but they both looked like Lee's what about the others that i lost contact with?" She whispered, "I know as much as you do about them."

"Sai, how did you get here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:12 am

Sai blinks and thinks "i don't know i came from mommy right?" she looks confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:21 am

"no, no, no, no, no. I mean to this place.. this place where people waste their lives, the tavern. I came here alone and how did you come here." Lana hoped to try and get the girls memory back by making her think on how she got here and who was, but so far, it wasn't working as well as she thought it would.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:22 am

Sai thinks hard "i...i walked here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:27 am

"why here, you said it felt..." Lana started hoping it would jog the girls memory. Hani went to close all of the doors and windows, the storm was about to hit it's peak. She looked at her sister and the girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:30 am

Sai thinks more "i..i..i was here because...because i felt sad for the town..." snow begins to swirl around sais feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:33 am

"We are getting somewhere." She said to inform her sister of the progress, "and what is your job." she smiled hoping the angel would return soon and explain to them what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:36 am

Sai holds her head "i help people... i make them feel better..." the snow begins to swirl around her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:35 am

"So if you do all of those wonderful thing angel, what are?" Hani was looking at the snow getting worried while Lana jogging the girls memory, "And for how long have you been helping these people?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:41 am

sai groans holding her head "a...a long time....i dont know what i am!" the snow swirls around her stomach. she begins to cry in pain "it hurts!" the snow starts to spin out of control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A lonely empty village
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next