The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 Vote_lcapSouls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 Voting_barSouls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 Vote_lcapSouls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 Voting_barSouls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:41 pm

"i dont see how am even a tad but of a girly boy.." he laughs and smirks. "i dont think am to close.."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:42 pm

"Well to this girls eyes, she sees all," Renny said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:01 pm

soul smirks and chuckles "oh thats so cute...." he lets her go then the some guy bumps into him again. he turns around and picks the guy up by his collar "look man i was tryin to be nice but if you bump into me again I'll eat your F****in soul!! and am not jokin.." he sets him down and the guy runs off.. he smirks then turns back to renny.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:56 am

"Really? It's a dance club and you have to scare people off like that?" Renny said smirking. She ignored the part where he threatened to eat the guys soul. It just told her this guy was a complete idiot and didn't deserve the job of a soul eater. Renny smirked.
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:09 pm

Soul smirks "i dont like it when am nice to someone then they do the same thing again it makes me mad.. then i may or may not addicently eat their soul alil.." he chuckles lightly "i know you probaly think am an idoit but am a speical type of soul eater girly.." he smirks and swirls her around and laughs lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4