The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! Vote_lcapSouls in the house! Turn the muisc up! Voting_barSouls in the house! Turn the muisc up! Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! Vote_lcapSouls in the house! Turn the muisc up! Voting_barSouls in the house! Turn the muisc up! Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! Empty
PostSubject: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:28 pm

I walked into the club and everyone stopped and stared. I had my bling on and I was looking gangster. I walked up to the bar and told the dj to crack up the muisc.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:13 pm

(*wait your joking right? this is how your going to start an rp sir?*)
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:13 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:46 pm

(whats wrong with it...look u got a problem with me this is the frist time i ever rped bro... i'll get better...)
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:24 pm

(*lol dont have a problem jus thinks its hilarious meh bad ill join if ya want ahahaa*)

Renny looked up at the dude from her bar stool and rolled her eyes. "Boys..." she mumbled sighing.

Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:21 pm

(whateva berrys helpin me with the rping thing..am a fast leaner.)
I look up at the girl on the bar stool and smirk. I walk over to her and look at her. "hey girl whats your name? I couldnt help but notice you looking at me.. do you like what you see?" My smirk grows wider as I talk.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:28 am

"Renny is my name... and no I don't think I like what I see." She smirked rolling her eyes again. "You must be really cocky boy to have the the guts to talk to me."
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Soul smirks "rawr girls got bite.." he laughs and looks her up and down "i talk to whoever I want when I want and I dont give a crap who it is.." (berry told me to type and act in thrid person its weird bro..)
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 pm

(i know it is)
"Well that's nice but i dont wanna talk to you," Renny said rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Soul smirks "why not you intimated by me or something?" he laughs and orders a drink.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:58 pm

"No your just a bit too full of yourself. Just annoying." Renny said grinning wickedly as she sipped her drink.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Soul looks at her and smirks wider. "yea i get that alot sweet cheeks.." he laughs and takes a drink.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm

"Really no... I wonder why..." Renny said being a smart ass.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Soul chuckles "your cute when your being a smart ass.." he smirks and takes another drink.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 pm

"Well that's nice to know I dont wanna be cute but at least I know I got the smart ass part down." she smirks and orders a stronger drink.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Soul smirks "you sure your going to be able to drink that doll face.." he listens to the muisc and laughs "ay dj turn up this song this my jam!' he laughs.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:45 pm

"Oh trust me I can drink it. After meeting you I think Imma need a few rounds."
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Soul smirks "well I feel honored!" he laughs and pats her back "you cant out drink me tho am a thug.."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:49 am

"Yea your a thug alright..." Renny said sighing. "And I'm frightened... for all I know your one of those creeper guys. but no worries I'll have my boyfriend pick me up." She lied about the boyfriend part she just thought maybe he'd back off.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Soul smirks "naw man i eat creeper people for breakfeast..no joke." he laughs "thats cool you got a boyfriend.." he smirks "but that doesnt mean am goin to back off.. unless he beats me at a fight I do what i want.." he flexs his muscle and smirks wider.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:43 am

God dammit... Renny thought. She was surprised that he could tell her reactions so easily and she thought he was dumb. "Just great..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Soul looks at her and smirks "What was that? I couldn't hear you sweet cheeks." he laughs and takes another drink.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:18 pm

"Oh it was nothing. Trust me on that," she said rolling her eyes and getting up to walk away.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Soul looks at her and smirks "cant handle the soul." he laughs "well before you leave how about a quick dance?" he blocks her way out
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:35 pm

(may I jump in? This one looks Just a little bit fun Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!   Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up! Empty

Back to top Go down

Souls in the house! Turn the muisc up!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next