The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 Voting_barLost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 Voting_barLost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Lost memories found?(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Garlon kissed Valentino's cheek as they walked to the throne room. He blinked when Rose suddenly went up to them. "Gray..? Who? Sorry.. I think you have the wrong person..." Garlon said looking at Rose and scratching the back of his head. He put his arm around Valentino's shoulder. "I'm Garlon... and I know I'm not dressed like it, but I'm a warrior. And this is Valentino he's a... magician of sorts."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 1:36 am

Rose blinks and looks at Garlon tilting her head. "Hmm Garlon? Oh my I'm so sorry! I don't know why I thought you were Gray.. Well he has been visiting the castle more often later.. That must be why." She giggles and looks at Valentino. She takes his hand and smiles. "Oh welcome both of you! I do love magic though I hope it's not like the magic of the Joker, he's such a meanie sometimes with his magic. You must show me some magic!" She turns back to Garlon giggling more. "A warrior really! That's so interesting! You and Arrow might get along I mean if he's in a better mood than normal." She laughs and sits down. "So what brought you here?"

Valentino blushes slightly and laughs as he looks at Rose. "Oh I don't have magic like Joker.. Well maybe a little bit but I'm no meanie with it! But I'm uh a little embarrassed to show my magic.." He looks over at Garlon and giggles sticking his tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 9:51 pm

Garlon lightly bit the tip of Valentino's tongue when he stuck it out at him, quickly. He looked back at Rose. "Yes, I am a warrior. I think we saw Arrow earlier when we entered the castle. And we're here mostly to look around... You could say that we wandered though a portal and are making a trip out of it." Garlon said looking at Rose, scratching the back of his head. "Seeing the sights as it were, meeting people along the way."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Valentino blushes and looks away when Garlon bit the tip of his tongue. "Yes we're sight seeing since we came through the portal. Could you give us another person we could go visit after here?"

Rose smiles at them and giggles. "Hmm well I would say you should go see Tatsu my little dragon baby~ But are you hungry I wouldn't mind feeding you!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:55 pm

Garlon shrugged and looked at Valentino. "Does food sound good to you right now Valentino?" Garlon didn't care too much one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm

Valentino bites his lip and pulls on his skirt slightly. "Uh I guess food would be good.." He follows Rose to the dining room and sits down.

Rose smiles clapping her hands. "Lunch time!" A bunch of food comes out and set on the table. "Eat up!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Garlon followed Rose to the dining room and sat next to Valentino, holding his hand. He looked at all of the food on the table. "Looks like plenty of food."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 pm

Valentino looks at him and smiles at Garlon when he holds his hand. He giggles looking at the food. He watches as Ace, Arrow, and Soul come in and sit down grabbing some food.

Rose giggles and blinks looking at the three boys. She puffs out her cheeks stomping on the ground. "You should let our guest fill up their plates first!"

Joker appears and laughs lightly sticking his tongue out at the three. "Oh looks like you've gotten in trouble~"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 3:17 pm

Garlon smiled at Valentino and watched Ace, Arrow, and Soul fill their plates. He blinked and looked at Joker when he suddenly appeared. Garlon started filling up a plate for Valentino. "How is this?" Garlon asked Valentino.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:05 pm

Valentino blushes and smiles nodding his head. "That's fine thank you.." He kisses his cheek and giggles.

Joker hums as he floats around Garlon and Valentino smirking. "Aren't you two so cute~ Forget about food lets play~ let's guess what's under your skirts~" He laughs and moves closer to Valentino.

Rose growls and throws a knife at Joker missing though. "Get away from them! Ace do something!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:10 pm

Garlon smiled when Valentino kissed his cheek and blinked when Joker was floating around them and quickly drew his sword and had it up to Joker when Rose threw her knife. "Don't even try something like that Joker.." Garlon said protective of Valentino.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Joker looks at Garlon and sighs throwing his hands up. "Alright.. Alright.. Maybe later.. I guess I'll leave, I don't want to be sent to the clock maker.." He snaps his fingers and leaves.

Valentino looks at Garlon blushing deeply. He smiles and hugs him. "Thank you Garlon~"

Rose blushes and squeals wiggling around. "Oh my how sweet!" She giggles and smiles at them.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:18 pm

Garlon sighed in relief and sheathed his sword, blushing a little when Valentino hugged him. "Anytime, for you." Garlon blushed more when he heard rose squealed and giggled at them and said that it was sweet."Y-yeah.. sure."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:26 pm

Valentino smiles and grabs a plate filling it for Garlon. "Here."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Garlon smiled and kissed Valentino. "Thank you." Garlon smiled and started eating the food.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Valentino blushes softly and nods his head. He starts to eat.

Rose smiles at them and giggles. "Oh I should tell you where Tatsu is! She lives in a cave down by the forest next to the ocean."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:37 pm

Garlon blushed a little while he was eating, noticing Rose smiling and giggling at them. "Thank you, we'll be sure to head there next."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Valentino smiles nodding his head. "Thank you so much Rose." He finishes his food and sighs softly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:58 pm

Garlon finished his food soon too. "Thank you for letting us meet with you and for the food as well." Garlon said looking over to Rose, he stood up and bowed to her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:11 pm

Valentino held onto his skirt when he stood up and bows to her. "Thank you." He looks at Arrow and smiles as he leads them out. "Thank you! We'll visit again sometime!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:14 pm

Garlon followed Arrow out of the castle. "We'll visit again." Garlon smiled lightly to Arrow. He adjusted his skirt a little as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:19 pm

Valentino looks at Garlon as he heads to the beach. "Thank you for saving me from Joker.. I'd be super embarrassed if everyone had seen.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:23 pm

Garlon looked at Valentino and kissed him deeply. "It's no trouble Valentino." Garlon smiled warmly. "I understand... kind of in the same boat." Garlon giggled girly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:26 pm

Valentino kisses him back and blushes softly. He smirks and sticks his tongue out at him. "Well your the one who came up with this idea!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Garlon giggled girly. "I know." Garlon smirked a little and kissed Valentino. "I'm... actually really enjoying it.. dressing up like this and doing this idea." Garlon giggled girly again and blushed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost memories found?(fukuro)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next