The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) Vote_lcaplost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) Voting_barlost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) Vote_lcaplost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) Voting_barlost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) Empty
PostSubject: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:43 am

miki smiles as she dances down the darkish dirt road. she got so wrapped up in her music she didn't notice herself getting lost. she finally opens her eyes and looks around. "oh dear.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:46 am

Haku was watching miki from a distance, she was not a fan of travelling, well at least if she knew of this she would have worn travelling clothes. She could easily orb out and change, but she didn't want to risk loosing the girl. This was the innocent she had to protect, this was her mission.

Realizing that the girl was lost she sighed and started to approach her, "Um excuse me, are you lost." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:52 am

miki blinks and looks at her. she smiles "no am fine! not lost at all don't worry about me.." she giggles and rubs the back on her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:57 am

"Great, then you could direct me the way out of here?" she smiled, "I thought I took a short cut." She lied, Haku knew the way out, but since she had approached the girl, she would have to stick to her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:06 am

miki blinks in surprise and laughs slightly in defeat "well....uuuhh.... i...i really don't know where i am..." she looks at the ground "am sorry i lied.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:08 am

Haku laughed lightly"it's okay, then lets find our way out together." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:31 am

miki smiles and nods "ok then!" she giggles and holds onto her arm. "oh my names sf-a24 miki williams.. but you can call me miki!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:36 am

OOOC: I was going to ask which Miki it was ,since you have two with that name xD

"Haku." She smiled. This was the first time a Whitelighter was asked to protect a robot, it was also the first time a robot was able to get the title of innocents.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:09 am

(lolz oh yeah i forgot ^^' oh well)
miki smiles "its nice to meet you haku!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:21 am

"Lets go this way." She smiled as she picked the right path.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:23 am

miki smiles "ok then!" she giggles and begins to walk down the path. "how did you get lost haku?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:26 am

" i thought it was a good idea to go out and get some fresh air. What about you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:29 am

miki blushes "i got distracted by my music and kept dancing with it.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:35 am

"You're not really human are you?" She asked carefully, wanting to see if she could find out the reason why she had to protect this being.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:47 am

miki looks at and them the ground "my joints gave it away didn't it..." she sighs "no am a mechnoid..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:50 am

"I have the talent of guessing these thing.It wasn't the joints." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:56 am

miki blinks and smiles "oh.." she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:59 am

"So what do you do for a living?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:05 am

miki thinks for a moment "nothing really i guess... huh now that i think about it i don't know where i live..." she looks at haku "what about you haku?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:10 am

"Just a daughter, but what do you mean you don't know where you live?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:20 am

miki hadn't really thought about it in a while. she looks at haku "i can't remember where i lived.. maybe i never had a house... i thought i did... i wonder if am a daughter..." she scratches her face trying to remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:23 am

Well you are female. You are the daughter of however created you." She said as she turned at a corner.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:50 am

miki nods "yeah i guess so.. but i wonder who created me..."she looks at the sky and sighs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:59 am

She could think of a couple of people, the one many call mother, however that person was a villain, WHo knows."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:02 pm

miki giggles "hey haku are you a human?" she tilts her head and looks at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)   lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

lost no just dancing... and being lost..(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Traveling :: Forests-
Jump to: