The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The lost Barbarian - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The lost Barbarian - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The lost Barbarian - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The lost Barbarian - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The lost Barbarian - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The lost Barbarian - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The lost Barbarian - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The lost Barbarian - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The lost Barbarian - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The lost Barbarian - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe lost Barbarian - Page 2 Voting_barThe lost Barbarian - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The lost Barbarian - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe lost Barbarian - Page 2 Voting_barThe lost Barbarian - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The lost Barbarian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The lost Barbarian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Ishi smiles and goes through the gap. He stretches and pops his neck. "This place is nice. Oh I should let Yut know we're here." He kneels down putting his hands to the ground. His marks begin to glow and white light shoots out in a circle disappearing from sight as it goes it the forest. "There." He smiles at Kara.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Serenity72

PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 1:13 am

Kara goes in after him. she jumps back at the site of the ground starting to glow, "That's also part of your magic?" She asked still slightly cautious. "ledgends are that the water here is magical, a healing and calm property, but no one comes here to really test it out." She said as she sat on a branch and took her shoes off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Ishi looks at her and smiles. "Well I guess it kinda is. But I'm mostly just using the land mothers power. The Kasch tribe can send out signals to others if their near.. um how to explain. Oh well the grass is alive in a why and energy of the land mother flows through it so we can amplify it to send out signals if we focus and I guess we do use a little magic." He blushes and laughs a little awkward. "I hope I did ok at explaining that. But Yut he's really good at tracking and has amazing focus so even if he doesn't feel the signal he'll still be able to find us.." He blinks looking at the water and goes over to it. He places a hand over it and smiles. "It feels just like the spring that use to be by the tribe before the earthquake. That must mean the land mother blessed this place. She must've come through here and someone was hurt." He sits back and looks at Kara. "The land mother is very kind. I'm sure you'll like her."
Back to top Go down
Serenity72

PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:59 pm

"You did fine." She smiled. "So if you just did that everytime you went somewhere you new, you might be able to find the others?" She asked tilting her head as she placed her shoes to the side, "Well if the stories are true then I will definatly swim first." she said as she took her crop top off leaving her with just a red bra and shorts
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 12:02 am

Ishi sighs and hums softly. "I thought about it but it'd be tiring besides not all can feel the pulse very well.. there would be a chance they'd get in trouble.." He blinks and looks at her blushing slightly. "Oh ok.. I'm sure land mother will be able."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lost Barbarian
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Villages-
Jump to: