The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
What a pain..(fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
What a pain..(fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
What a pain..(fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
What a pain..(fukuro) Vote_lcapWhat a pain..(fukuro) Voting_barWhat a pain..(fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
What a pain..(fukuro) Vote_lcapWhat a pain..(fukuro) Voting_barWhat a pain..(fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

What a pain..(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

What a pain..(fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:18 pm

Kuro groans as he rubs the back of his neck. He pulls up his hood and yawns. "Man what a pain..." He walks through the mall heading straight to the gaming store. He was a bit irritated that the store didn't deliver this game that just came out to his house. He was actually having to walk to the store to get it! "How stupid.. I'm their biggest customer you know..." He sighs and looks around, why did it have to be bright today. He pulls his hood over his face slightly to shield his eyes just a bit more. He smiles slightly when he sees the sign for the gaming store. He blinks and groans ruffling his hair annoyed. There was this huge line! "Damn it!" His eye twitches as he stands at the back of the line. "This game better be awesome!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:22 pm

Ashido sighed as he walked out of the store with three copies of the new game. He was mumbling angrily to himself. "60 dollars for each copy... They better pay me back for this..." Ashido said to himself. He looked at how long the line was. "I wonder if I should give the extra to someone. I don't think Sho would care if i gave up the extra copy.." Ashido said looking down the line. He started heading towards the end of the line. When he got to the end of the line he looked at Kuro. "Hey, you.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:26 pm

Kuro sighs and getting tired of waiting or at least standing he sits down. He blinks and looks at Ashido. "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:29 pm

Ashido looked at Kuro and handed him one of the copies of the game he had. "Here. I have an extra and I don't need it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:36 pm

Kuro blinks and jumps up seeing the game. "Awesome! Really?!" He grabs the game before Ashido could answer. "Wow thanks. Now I don't have to die from the boredom.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:37 pm

"No issue.. I do have something to ask of you though.." Ashido looked at Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:38 pm

Kuro blinks and looks at him as he puts the game in his jacket. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:40 pm

"Can you teach me how to play the game?" Ashido asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Kuro blinks and looks at him. "You don't know how to play? Why'd you get it?" He scratches his face slightly looking away. It'll be a pain but I guess I could.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:47 pm

"No, I don't... And I got it because my friend wanted me to get the game.." Ashido explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:51 pm

Kuro sighs and closes his eyes. "Fine it'll be a total pain but I'll do it.. Your buying the food a drinks though my snack supply is running low.." He starts walks "Follow me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Ashido nodded. "Okay, that's alright by me.." Ashido said following Kuro. "What's your name?" Ashido asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:54 pm

Kuro looks at back at Ashido. "Kuro.. Also know as Sleepy Ash... One time I got called Sloth but I don't really care what you call me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:55 pm

"Nice to meet you Kuro. I'm Ashido Sojiro Platedo." Ashido said looking at Kuro. "I guess you can just call me Ashido.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:01 pm

Kuro gives him a lazy look. "Alright Ashido... Nice to meet you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:02 pm

"You said you wanted food right? I know a good food market not to far from here." Ashido said looking at Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:28 pm

Kuro looks at him and smirks slightly. "Alright. Take me there.. By the way I love food.. I'll try not to brake your wallet.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:33 pm

"Alright, sure." Ashido smiled and started leading Kuro to the food market. It was a huge farmers market with tons of stalls and food. "This place is open every day of the year."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:35 pm

Kuro looks around "Cool.." He picks up an apple and leaves a coin taking a bite out of it. "There junk food here? I don't know how to cook..
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:38 pm

"Um...There's a guy who makes fresh potato chips.." Ashido said, he wasn't very fond of junk food so he normally just shopped at local markets.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:40 pm

Kuro looks at Ashido. "Huh cool.. If you make the food you can get what you want.. I don't really care.. Thinking is a pain.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:42 pm

"So.. basically be your cook?" Ashido asked looking at Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:43 pm

Kuro looks at him shrugging his shoulders. "If I don't get food I'll make your blood my snack.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:45 pm

"If you're going to bite me at least buy me a drink and pull my hair." Ashido winked and smirked. He was joking, but he did want to see Kuro's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:49 pm

Kuro blinks and looks at him tilting his head. "That sounds like something the main character would say of this dating game I've played before.." He chuckles softly and throws the core of the apple away. "I'm played a bunch of games and read a whole bunch of manga.. Try harder if your trying to make me freak out or blush.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a pain..(fukuro)   What a pain..(fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

What a pain..(fukuro)
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next