The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 Vote_lcapLost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 Voting_barLost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 Vote_lcapLost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 Voting_barLost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Lost memories found?(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 2:04 am

Valentino giggles and smirks purring at Garlon. He changes into a black mini skirt and spins around giving Garlon a peak of his lace black panties.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:45 pm

Garlon smirks and bites Valentino's neck, just enough to leave a mark. "Can't have anyone thinking you aren't mine already." Garlon chuckled and pulled Valentino's panties then let go so they snapped back on Valentino. "You should wear cute panties like these more often.." Garlon blushed light thinking of the things he could get Valentino to wear.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 1:31 am

Valentino blushes and moans when Garlon bites his neck. He whines softly wiggling around slightly turned on a little and gasps as his panties snap back on him. He blushes deeper and looks at Garlon. He giggles and kisses him. "Alright I will~ I'll wear whatever you want Garlon~" He smirks and purrs happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:46 am

Garlon chuckled and kissed Valentino back. " I'll be sure to think of a few outfit ideas for you for another time." Garlon smirked and spanked Valentino a little. "Maybe you could think of a few outfits for me too..? You know more about clothes than I do anyway." Garlon suggested, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:37 pm

Valentino smiles and purrs happily wiggling his hips when Garlon spanked him. He giggles and nuzzles Garlon. "I will don't worry~" He grabs Garlons hand and pulls him out of the changing room. "Let's go to the club~" He starts to walk toward the club holding onto Garlons arm.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:25 am

"Alright.." Garlon blushed lightly and tried to keep up with Valentino as he pulled Garlon out of the changing room. "Sure, to the club." Garlon said following Valentino to the club. The club was a fairly big brick building with dark windows and a big neon sign above the door. There was a decently long line out side of the club, but it only went as far as the velvet rope did, so it couldn't have been more than maybe a 30 minute wait from the look of it. The bouncer out side the club didn't look like he was going to let anyone in though. "Do you wanna try our luck in line?" Garlon asked looking at Valentino. "Or do you wanna see if we can convince that guy up front to let us in?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:57 am

Valentino looks at the line and hums softly as he thinks it over. "Let's try to convince him~" He giggles and thinks for a moment. "Oh or we could just walk in through one of my door.." He smirks and kisses Garlon.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:10 pm

Garlon chuckled. "Alright, let's use your door idea." He smirked and kissed Valentino back. "I haven't been to a club like this ever before.." Garlon admitted.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 9:06 pm

Valentino looks at him and giggles. "Don't worry it'll be a lot of fun~" He smiles and a creates a door. He looks around and quickly pulls Garlon inside with him. The door disappears once they get inside and he squeals happily kissing Garlon.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:38 am

"If you say so.." Garlon said while being dragged through the door by Valentino. He kissed Valentino back. "What should we do then?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:52 pm

Valentino looks at Garlon for a moment before looking around. "Wanna dance?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:22 am

Garlon looked around too. He held Valentino's hand, it was a weird new experience for him being in a club. "Sure, we can dance. You seem to have more knowledge than me about this.. So I'll do what you'd like me to.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 4:11 am

Valentino giggles and purrs happily as he kisses him. "Garlon let's have a drinking game after we dance! I've never really played one before so we'll just do a competitive thingy.." He laughs and pulls Garlon onto the dance floor. He smiles as he started to dance with him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Garlon kissed Valentino back. "A drinking game sounds fun.." Garlon said following Valentino to the dance floor. He didn't really know how to dance, so he copied Valentino.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 12:00 am

Valentino giggles and smiles at Garlon they danced. He grinds up against him and purrs at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 5:30 pm

Garlon blushed a little hearing Valentino giggle. He kept dancing, grinding on Valentino as well.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:12 pm

Valentino giggles more when Garlon starts to grind on him as well. He pants softly pulling Garlon out of the crowd after a few songs. "Lets get something to drink!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 10:21 am

Garlon panted a bit as Valentino pulled him out of the crowd. "Alright.. Drinks sound nice.." Garlon smiled lightly and held Valentino's hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 1:55 pm

Valentino laughs softly and pulls him over to the bar. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 11:14 pm

Garlon followed Valentino to the bar. "I guess something strong.." Garlon said, he wasn't really sure what kind of drinks there were, he hadn't had a lot of alcohol in his life.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Valentino laughs slightly scratching his cheek. "Darn I thought you'd have a drink.. Its been a while since I drank. I only know of sake. So let's get that!" He giggles and order a few glasses of it. "We can do a drinking game."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 10:58 pm

"Sorry, I haven't had much to drink in my life. What is sake anyway?" Garlon asked looking at Valentino as he ordered the glasses of it. "A drinking game sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:12 am

"Sake is Japanese rice wine.. It's apparently suppose to be really strong." He giggles and smiles at him. He taps his chin swaying back and forth as he thinks. "What kinda game should it be.. Like what makes us have to drink a glass.. I think that's how it goes, or that's how it use to go.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:04 pm

"Alright, sounds nice." Garlon smiled a little. He couldn't think of any drinking games other than just drinking back ad fourth. "How about we just have a normal drinking contest? First one the bartender cuts off loses I guess.." Garlon shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:08 pm

Valentino hums softly and smiles. "Alright then! That sounds fun!" He giggles and takes the first glass and drinks it. He coughs slightly and laughs. "Man that's good! I almost forgot what it tasted like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost memories found?(fukuro)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next