The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:39 am

Trance looked at Tian. "What do you mean..?"

Suru kept thrusting for a bit, going much faster and rougher, until he released in Lou. He panted a bit and kissed Lou deeply back.

Drak looked around. "No, I think Trance and Tian went to get some air, since they haven't heard the mission yet. And Suru had to go check on Lou, something like a stomachache."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Lou moans loudly digging his nails into Suru back. He blushes deeply and kisses him back. He nuzzles him and quickly moves his head away from Suru.

Tian looks at her "I don't know what's going on.."

Xerna looks at Drak nods his head. "Maybe we should go tell Tian and Trance.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 12:19 am

Suru moaned loudly feeling Lou's nails dig into his back. He kissed Lou's cheek when Lou turned away from him.

Trance blinked. "What do you mean, Tian?"

Drak nodded. "Yeah, it probably would be a good idea to let them know what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:13 am

Lou blushes and looks at him slightly. "I.. think I should get out.. I don't want to hurt you.. I can.. feel my ghoul side.. Suru I love you.."

Tian blinks and lands. "I don't remember what just happened.."

Xerna nods his head and walks outside. "Tian.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 9:16 am

Suru blinked and sighed. "Alright.. I love you too Lou.." Suru turned off the shower and quickly pulled out of Lou and set him back down onto his feet.

"We went out to get some fresh air then you started flying." Trance explained.

Drak got up and went outside with Xerna. "Where did they go?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 10:08 pm

Lou squeaks and slides to the ground once Suru set him down. He blushes deeply rubbing his legs trying to make them not feel like jelly. "I'm sorry Suru.. I know I must be annoying.. With my ghoul side.." He looks at the ground frowning. "I just remember my friend, he was dating a human. His ghoul hunger took over and he hurts the person he cared about.. He told me he felt so guilty, but their still together but whenever he sees the wound on her, he feels so much guilt.. I don't want to do that.. What if I don't stop like my friend.. What if I.. I couldn't live with myself if I killed you.." He sniffles slightly wiping his eyes.

Tian holds her head and sighs. "Oh.. I don't remember.. I hope that isn't bad.."

Xerna looks around concerned. "I'm not sure.. It's not like Tian to just leave without some type of notice.. If something were to happen to her where would we even look.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 12:48 am

Suru blinked and tried to help Lou up off the ground. "When did I ever say that you were annoying?" Suru asked looking at Lou. "And you seriously gotta remember one thing about me: I'm not human." He kissed Lou softly and wiped the tears from Lou's face. He sat Lou down on the toilet and Suru got on his knees in front of Lou, holding both of Lou's hands. "Look at me Lou. It's gonna take a more than a whole armada of ghouls to kill me, alright? I'm tough, and I know you are too." Suru kissed Lou softly again. "So please, don't cry.. I can't stand the thought of you being sad."

"How about we land before you get any headaches, okay?" Trance suggested seeing Tian hold her head.

Drak looked around too. "I think Tian flew off somewhere, I can recognize their scents, but not the direction they went."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 2:10 am

Lou blinks and blushes as he listens to Suru. He smiles softly and kisses his cheek. "I know your not human and that your strong.. But.." He looks at him and squeeze his hands. "I don't want to hurt you.. I'll promise to try and not be sad and not cry.. You'll kill me if I lose control won't you Suru?"

Tian nods her head landing on the ground. "I'm sorry.."

Xerna looks at Drak and smiles. "That's very cool~"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:39 am

"No." Suru said seriously. "I would never kill you, but I would stop you." Suru looked at Lou and kissed his cheek.

Trance kissed Tian softly. "It's okay.. I just didn't want anything bad to happen while we were still in the air."

Drak blushed a little. "T-thanks, really?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:33 am

Lou blushes and looks at Suru. "I won't be able to change your mind will I?" He kisses him softly and hugs him.

Tian nods her head. "I understand.. We should head back before something happens.."

Xerna smiles nodding his head. "Yes really!!" He giggles holding his hand.

A man with his hood up walks over to Trance and Tian. "I need some help.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:36 am

Suru chuckled. "Just go ahead and try. This is one stubborn, old mind when I've decided on something like this." Suru kissed Lou back and hugged him.

Drak blushed lightly and held Xerna's hand. "Thanks.."

Trance nodded, but frowned when she saw the man with the hood. "We need to leave, now." Trance said pulling Tian.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 9:56 pm

Lou blushes softly and smiles slightly. He hugs Suru tighter, "That makes me a little happy.."

Xerna smiles and nods his head. He blinks and shivers slightly looking around.

Tian looks at Trance when she starts to pull her. She looks back at the man in the hood. "Why? He wanted help.. I'm suppose to help people.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:09 pm

Suru smiled and hugged Lou. "I'd do anything and everything to keep you happy.."

Drak looked behind him to see what Xerna was looking at.

"I guess you didn't feel the vibe coming off him them. I'd rather get in trouble with a vengeful spirit than get you caught up in something bad." Trance still still pulling Tian.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:21 am

Lou blushes and a tear rolls down his face. "I love you Suru."

Tian looks at back and hums. "My senses must be off.. That can be a problem.." She follows after Trance.

Xerna looks at Drak and frowns. "Do.. Do you feel that? Something bad is coming.. Should we leave? It'd be better to avoid trouble.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 1:51 am

Suru wiped Lou's face of the tears. "I love you too Lou."

Trance kept going, still pulling Tian. "Yeah, could be something like that."

Drak looked at Xerna. "There's an old building that used to be a soup kitchen, it's down the road from here. Worst case scenario is that Suru feels whatever you do and we use a secret hatch there to escape outside the city."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 2:43 am

Lou blushes and kisses Suru lovingly.

Tian looks at Trance with a frown. "That person is following us.. But trying to hide their presence.."

Xerna nods his head holding Drak hand. "Alright.. That's good, that building will be good. We'll have to hurry and find Piko though before Rave gets us. I hope my feeling his wrong however.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 10:00 am

Suru kissed Lou lovingly back.

Trance nodded. "I think I know a place where we can lose them." Trance said still leading Tian, she started heading to the edge of the town, the buildings were getting more and more destroyed and dilapidated as they passed them. She lead Tian into a bar that seemed in good shape, it was full of drunks and bums, even though it was still day time, there was enough of a crowd to make it difficult to walk through or see past. Trance took Tian quickly into the back and down a secret hatch that lead into the sewers.

Drak nodded and held Xerna's hand "Right... I kind of hope that the feeling is wrong too.." Drak said, he pulled Xerna close and held him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 2:10 am

Tian follows after Trance not looking back. She blinks when the go down the secret hatch looking around. "I didn't know there was something like this in the city.."

Xerna blushes and looks at Drak when he pulls him close. He smiles softly and nuzzles him. "We should let Suru and Lou know.. "

Lou smiles but blinks as a shiver goes down his spine. "Suru do you feel that?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 6:21 pm

Trance chuckled. "We got plenty of these hidden all around the city. Let's just say that we struck a few deals with the owners to get them in place. For some of them anyway." Trance said looking ahead, even though it was a sewer there was some nice lighting, making it easy to see everything.

Drak nuzzled Xerna back and nodded. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea." Drak said heading inside.

Suru looked at Lou confused. "Feel what?" Suru asked, he really didn't feel anything odd around them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 1:11 pm

Lou looks at Suru and stands up. "I can't explain it but I got a shiver up my spine.."

Tian smiles looking around. "This is very interesting. Does anyone else know about these?"

Xerna follows after Drak. "Lou I think we should be leaving."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 2:35 am

Suru blinked and stood up too, he really couldn't feel whatever it was that Lou was feeling. "Alright.. You just keep hiding here, and I'll take care of it." Suru smiled reassuringly.

Trace giggled. "Nope. Just me and my brothers. These aren't on city blue prints or anything too. We have these leading to every safe house we have in the city and a few hidden places out of the city too."

Drak knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey, Suru, you can feel what's out there too right?"

"Uh, yeah, of course I can." Suru replied to Drak, it was a lie, but because it was from him Drak would believe it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 4:57 am

Lou looks at him and smiles softly. "Suru."

Tian smiles and giggles softly. "That's very interesting."

Xerna blinks and peeks outside. He opens the door slightly when he sees a young man looking around lost. He bites his lip slightly. "um.. Do you need help?"

The guy comes up and smiles. "Yes I do." He chuckles softly and pulls on Xerna. "I've been looking or you."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 2:28 pm

Suru smiled warmly looking at Lou. "Yes?"

Trance smiled. "Yeah, we're not gonna use this to get back home though, it's probably gonna get hit by ghouls soon, so we're going to take it to outside the city."

"Alright, then what should we do? Do you want me to take Xerna to one of the other hideouts? Or use the tunnels?" Drak asked, because he was upstairs talking with Suru through the bathroom door he didn't hear what was going on downstairs at the front door.

"Use the tunnels if you can, try the one at the cliff edge of the town." Suru said to Drak.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:58 pm

Lou looks at him and smiles. "Um nothing.."

Tian looks at Trance nodding her head. "What about the others? Lou isn't much of a fighter and Xerna isn't very good at close range attacks.. They won't be much help in fighting if the ghouls get there."

Xerna gasps and looks at the guy confused. "I'm sorry I don't know you.. Please let me go.." He tries to pull his arm away so he could get back inside.

The guy smirks and laughs lightly. "Of course you don't know me.. I've been hired by someone to get you guys.." He pulls on Xerna roughly and stabs him in the side then knocks him out. "Hahaha this one will do for now.." He disappears leaving a note.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 9:42 pm

Suru kissed Lou softly and smiled. "Alright.."

Trance looked at Tian. "Suru and even Drak are pretty strong, I don't think there's gonna be an issue. And as for the ghouls, we have more than a few security measures to make sure nothing gets in that we don't want in. Like for starters, to even open any of the hidden openings to get here, it has to register that it is me, Drak, or Suru." Trance said starting to lead ahead of Tian.

Drak nodded. "Alright. I guess I'll see you outside the city then.." Drak left and called out for Xerna. He looked at the note that was left and started reading it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next