The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 11:32 pm

Tian follows Trance nodding her head as she listened. "That's almost like the headquarters.."

Lou smiles but gasps when the window opens and a man with red and black eyes and piercings comes in. "U-Uta.."

Uta looks at Lou and waves. "Kankei is a bit upset at you. You haven't been checking in.."

The note read 'I have something of yours~'
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 2:55 pm

Trance nodded. "Yeah, that was sort of the point." Trance said still leading Tian through the tunnel.

Suru blinked and looked over seeing Uta get in. He quickly went over and pushed Uta out of the way.

Drak blinked looking at the note and crumpled it up. He ran outside and shouted out of Xerna.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:57 am

Uta looks at Suru with an unchanged expression. "I was just trying to tell you that girly looking boy was kidnapped.."

Lou gasps loudly with wide eyes. "Xerna!" He quickly runs down the stairs an out the door to see Drak.

Tian looks at Trance and smiles. "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Suru followed after Lou.

Drak was outside, on his knees, punching the ground repeatedly. His fist was bleeding, the ground where he had been punching was cracked a little, but soaked in blood as well. He was clenching his teeth and trying not to cry.

"Out of the city." Trance said still leading Tian. "It'll probably be a little bit, since the base out of town is a pretty good ways away."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm

Lou runs over to Drak and tries to stop him. "Drak calm down please!"

Uta jumps from the roof and looked at Drak and Lou. "You should just go on without that guy. It's a trap either way he's probably dead."

Tian smiles and nods her head. "That's fine this is kinda fun."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 12:58 am

Drak stopped when Lou shouted at him and when Uta said that he was probably dead Drak hit Uta as hard as he could across the face with his, bloody and now certainly broken if not shattered, fist. "You just shut the..." Drak walked off he was headed for the city, he wasn't even going to try to take the tunnels.

Suru got outside by the time he had seen Drak punch Uta. Suru was surprised to see the state that Drak was in, he hadn't seen Drak show so much emotion before.

Trance smiled. "I'm really glad you think so."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 1:43 am

Uta blinks when Drak punches him making him fall to the ground. "What did I do wrong?"

Lou frowns as he looks at Uta. "You can't say stuff like that! It's insensitive!"

Tian hums softly. "What do you think that person wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 4:44 pm

"Ugh.. Damnit, damnit.." Suru said, he grabbed Lou by the wrist and had Lou follow him after Drak. "We're not gonna leave him alone. There's no way he can handle whatever's going on." Suru said seriously.

Drak was almost to the city, around the city line for the real city and the slums. He was mumbling to himself and had wrapped his fist in his shirt to stop the bleeding, his fist still hurt so much from hitting Uta.

"Beats me." Trance said. "Could've just been a simple wackjob, but either way, I really didn't like the aura around that guy. It was full of ill-intent from what I could feel." Trance said looking back at Tian as Trance kept leading the way.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:21 am

Lou gasps as Suru pulls him. He follows after Suru with a worried look. "Re-Really? It's that bad.. Oh no Xerna.."

Another note appears at his feet. 'So your coming for him. That's good! This makes it fun! Try finding where we're at. I'll give you till tomorrow before I start working on killing the girly man. He's been a bunch of fun so far~ I'll give you a hint on how to find us. Look for the spray paint notes that will say FIN.'

Tian looks at her and frowns slightly. "I.. couldn't feel it.. I failed.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:55 am

Suru nodded. "Yeah. Whatever it is, especially in Drak's state of mind right now, there's no way that he could take on whatever took Xerna." Suru said still leading Lou.

Drak read the note and quickly started looking around the city for the spray paint. It didn't take hi. too much finishing to find the first one.

Trace stopped and turned around. She held Tian close and kissed her. "You didn't fail. You never fail because you're Tian."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 6:04 pm

Lou nods his head at Suru. "Alright." He starts running to follow after Drak.

Tian blushes and looks at Trace. She smiles softly at her and kisses her back. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 7:09 pm

Suru kept running with Lou after Drak.

Drak was still looking for the spray paint.

Trance smiled warmly and kissed Tian deeply. "It's no problem."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:27 pm

Lou stops and looks around. "Drak what are you looking for?"

Tian smiles and kisses her back. She blinks and looks around. "Trance do you feel.. Um.. I have this sense of worry.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:37 pm

Suru kept following Lou until they found Drak.

"I'm lookingfor some spray paint symbol." Drak said.

Trance blinked and looked at Tian. "I don't know what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 3:05 pm

Lou nods his head and smiles. "We can help!" He starts to look around and shouts out. "I found one!"

Tian smiles and laughs slightly waving her hand. "It's probably nothing.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 9:37 pm

Drak quickly went over to Lou when he shouted out about the mark.

Suru was still looking for another mark.

Trance looked at Tian. "If you think so.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 11:26 pm

Lou looks at him and points to the spray paint on the wall. "How many are we looking for? This doesn't seem to lead anywhere.."

A small note on wall flutters in the air. 'Did I forget to say there'd be a bunch of decoy FINs around'

Tian holds onto Trance and looks at her. "If I start acting weird again.. Could you knock me out or something.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 am

Drak grit his teeth when he read the note.

Suru was still looking around for more of the graffiti.

Trance blinked and looked at Tian and hugged her tightly. "I would do anything to protect you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:34 am

Lou blinks and goes over to Drak seeing him upset. "Drak what is it?" He wanted to help but he felt so powerless.

Tian blushes as she looks at her and blinks when she feels tears start to fall down her face. "Uh..."

There was graffiti on walls, doors, but nothing seemed to stand out yet.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 3:18 pm

Drak looked at Lou, he decided to tell Lou what had happened.

Trance smiled warmly and looked at Tian. "It's okay, there's no need to cry.."

Suru kept looking at the graffiti, hoping that he could find the mark maybe hidden with some of the other graffiti.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:42 pm

Tian blushes looking at her and nods her head. "I know.. I'm sorry. I can't seem to help it.."

Lou looks at him and bites his lips. "I could ask for help from the other ghouls if you want."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:45 am

Trance kissed Tian and hugged her tightly. "It's okay, Tian."

"Fine." Drak said, he still couldn't believe that it was happening.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:46 am

Lou looks at him and smiles sadly. "Don't worry.." He runs off.

Uta appears next to Drak. "Hey you lookin for something?" He holds up a jewel that was part of Xerna headpiece.

Tian kisses her back and hugs her back. "Thank you Trance.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:49 am

Drak sighed a little relieved when Lou left to help, he blinked and looked at Uta, seeing the headpiece that Uta was holding made him furious though. "What do you want."

Trance smiled warmly and held Tian's hand. "We need to keep moving, the sooner we can get out of here and the city, the better."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 11:23 am

Uta looks at him and hums. "Just thought you'd want this maybe know where I found.."

Tian nods her head. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next