The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 Vote_lcapHeroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 Voting_barHeroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 Vote_lcapHeroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 Voting_barHeroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:31 am

Rida starts to cook food for everyone. She blinks when she sees Noivern was still asleep. She pats his cheek "Wake up honey.. Breakfast time.."

Ichiko giggles hearing Rida shout. She goes to the bathroom and takes a shower.

Touya squeaks and slips on the floor when he hears Rida shout. He falls on his butt and whines loudly "Ouch.."

Akashi yawns and walks down stairs and walks up Azusa. He looks at Snow "Are you a ok?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:55 am

Noivern started waking up. "Okay.."

Swoon flew back into the girls room and put her clothes back on.

Kross got up and sighed. He went down stairs.

Snow looked at Akashi. "I've been better..." Snow said getting up.

Shadow appeared in the kitchen and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:24 am

Akashi smiles at Snow "Would you like me to look you over?"

Azusa yawns and sits up rubbing his eyes.

Rida gets plates for everyone and sighs when Touya and Ichiko hadn't come down next. "Those two always get down here so late.." She smiles at Kross and hands him a plate "Here you go Kross.."

Touya yawns and gets on his boxers and heads downstairs forgetting that other people were there. He blushes lightly and just grabs some food and tries to run back upstairs. He sighs as Rida makes him sit at the table. He starts to eat trying to get to his room quickly.

Ichiko yawns and goes to her room getting dressed. She blinks and looks at Swoon "Oh hey sorry I didn't see you there.. Let's go down stairs together.." She pulls up he skirt and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:40 am

"I think I'm okay.." Snow smiled warmly.

Kross smiled warmly back at Rida. "Thanks.

Swoon came downstairs.

Shadow and Noivern started getting their food and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:49 am

Akashi smiles and gets a plate of food for him and Azusa.

Azusa takes the food and looks at Snow "Did you sleep down there?"

Rida smiles and hands Swoon her plate "Here you go Swoon.." She hums softly and hands Ichiko her plate next "You better not be late for school Ichiko and Touya.."

Touya pouts and finishes his food "I don't want to go to school today.." He runs up to his room and closes the door.

Rida frowns and growls when she hears Touya slam his down. "Touya!" She stomps up to his room and kicks down the door. "Your going to school!! I'm going to make sure that one of the boys make you get dressed.." She walks downstairs after she picks up the door. "Will one of you guys make sure Touya gets ready please?"

Ichiko laughs and smirks "Touya is so stupid.. Everyone knows they can't say no to Rida once she has told you to do something.." She eats her food happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:57 am

"No." Snow said getting some food for himself. "With you."

Swoon smiled lightly. "Thanks." She said as she started eating.

Noivern, Snow, Shadow, and Kross kept eating.

Noivern, Snow, Shadow, and Kross looked at each other. Then the Noivern looked over at Akashi. "The doctor might as well be the one." Noivern said.

"It seems so.." Kross said looking at Rida then at Ichiko.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:09 am

Azusa smiles "Oh that's cool.." He yawns and hums softly.

Ichiko smirks and looks at most of the group "So whatcha think of Rida? Isn't she fun?"

Akashi blinks and sighs softly as he finishes his food "Alright.." He gets up and goes to Touyas room.

Rida sighs softly and yawns "He always does this... " She stretches and blinks "Oh right I need to get clothes.." She goes to the laundry room and checks her clothes. She puts them in the dryer.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:18 am

Snow smiled warmly at Azusa.

"Yeah.. that's a word..." Kross said and kept eating.

The rest of the group kept eating.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:28 am

Ichiko laughs and smiles as she finishes her food. She gets up "Well I'll be back at lunch.." She leaves out and yawns.

Akashi runs down stairs and pants softly "Uh Touya jumped out the window.."

Rida blinks and gets dressed in the laundry room "He what?" She looked really worried.

Azusa blinks and stands up "Well that's not good since we're on the top floor maybe he can fly or something.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:31 am

Swoon sighed. "I'll get him.." Swoon said getting up.

"Yeah." Snow agreed with Azusa.

Kross wasn't all the worried and it looked like Noivern and Shadow were both still eating.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:42 am

Rida picks up the table in the living room "Please do swoon and when you get him gets back I'm going to make him pay for making me worry!!" She breaks the table and growls.

Azusa chuckles and looks at Snow "But he'll be fine Akashi says he has good fortune.."

Akashi sits down and sighs softly "Rida please calm down.. I'm sure he has a reason as to why he doesn't want to go to school?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:47 am

Swoon went to the nearby window and jumped out it after Touya. She brought him back after about 10 minutes.

"Looks like their back." Kross said.

Shadow was in the kitchen cleaning dishes with Noivern and Snow was just opening and closing the fridge trying to figure out how the light was turning off when the door was closed.. it was his first time back on the planet for a really long time since he died...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:07 pm

Rida grabs Touya and slaps him with her whip. "You don't worry me like that!! Now you need to someone why you won't go to school.." She sighs and tries to calm down. "Thank you for bringing Touya back Swoon.." She kisses her cheek and smiles.

Touya looks away and sits down pulling up his hood. He stays quiet and pouts.

Akashi looks at Touya and sighs gently "You can stay home today and take your time telling us ok Touya.."

Azusa walks over to Snow and Noivern "Whatcha guys doing?" He chuckles softly as he watches them.

Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:14 pm

Swoon blushed lightly and goes upstairs.

Kross pulls Rida to the other side of the room. "I think that was a little extreme, even for worrying you.." Kross said.

Shadow was finishing the dishes.

"He's trying to figure out if the light goes off when the fridge closes.." Noivern sighed. "A lot of technology is new to him, okay?" Noivern explained.

Snow kept closing and opening the fridge door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:26 pm

Rida blinks and looks at Kross. She looks away "I'm sorry, he's just been acting up so much.. I shouldn't have done that.."

Akashi closes his eyes as he thinks.

Touya runs up to his room to hide.

Azusa nods his head and chuckles softly "Well I can tell you about the light.." He stops Snow form closing the door "There is a switch up top that turns it off and on..." He points to it and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:31 pm

Kross kissed Rida's cheek. "It's okay, it's understandable."

Shadow walked out of the kitchen and a book appeared in his hands from thin air and he sat on the couch stating to read.

"Ohhhh." Snow said a little amazed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:35 pm

Akashi looks over at Shadow and smiles "What are you reading?"

Rida blushes lightly when Kross kisses her cheek. She smiles lightly and hugs him tightly "Thank you.."

Azusa giggles and looks at Snow "I'll explain anything you don't understand.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:54 pm

Shadow showed Akashi the title of the book. It was a well known authors book, the first in a series, about a former ER doctor who dies and fights the demons who try to torture and kill patients in the hospital.

Kross blushed lightly and hugged Rida back. "It's alright.."

Snow smiled and kissed Azusa on the lips lightly. Noivern had told him a while ago that it was the new way of saying 'thank you'. "Thanks." Snow smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:58 pm

Akashi smiles and laughs "I know that book.. It's pretty good.." He moves over and sits by Shadow.

Azusa blushes lightly and looks at him a little shocked "Uh your.. your welcome.."

Rida smiles at him lightly "Your really sweet.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Shadow was halfway through the book. The protagonist was fighting against a really big demon who was trying to mess with a cancer patients equipment.

Snow smiled happily at Azusa.

Kross blushes lightly. "Thanks.." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Akashi smiles and looks at Shadow "Do you like it so far?"

Azusa looks at his phone "Oh man Tusbaki is going to be mad.." He looks at Akashi "I'll be back Akashi I have to got to that place.." He looks at Snow "Uh you can come with if you want.."

Rida looks at him "I want to help him but I'm not really sure what to do.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Shadow nodded.

"What's the place..?" Snow asked.

"Well feel free to believe it or not, but I've helped raise a fair share of kids and something I've noticed is that the kids wants and wishes sometimes are opposite of the the parents wants."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Akashi smiles at him and chuckles softly.

Azusa looks at him "It's a voice acting job me and my twin have an interview.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Shadow went back to reading the book. The doctor was starting to defeat the demon, but some of the equipment was destroyed.

"Okay, I'll go." Snow said happily.

"Well?" Kross asked looking at Rida.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Akashi stays quiet and closes his eyes.

Rida blinks and blushes lightly "Sorry I was thinking a little bit about what you said.. Do you really think that is what's going?"

Azusa smiles and gets in the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next