The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 Vote_lcapThe Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 Voting_barThe Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 Vote_lcapThe Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 Voting_barThe Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Unknown Angel (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:12 am

Xuroa blinked when he saw someone in the doorway, and then someone else holding Masahiro past the doorway person. "W-What's going on..?" Xuroa asked a little afraid. His wings were showing, they were originally 6 foot across, but now they were only 1 foot across and they looked like they had been clipped where they now left off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:42 am

Rida blinks and looks at Xuroa a bit surprised.

Koichi looks at Xuroa and smiles "I'm fixing him.. He was making a terrible noise my sister got annoyed by him.. I'm Koichi..."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 11:14 am

"O-Okay..." Xuroa said still a bit scared. "What was wrong with him..?" Xuroa asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:35 pm

Rida glares at Koichi and stomps in grabbing Koichi. "You're not aloud to touch Masahiro without my ok! I don't trust anyone touching him other than the mechanic!" She was really worried about Masahiro.

Koichi blinks and looks Rida tilting his head. "I wouldn't do anything to hurt him.. I noticed he had a soul I won't hurt anything with a soul.." He looks over at Xuroa and smiles. "I'm not completely sure what was wrong with him but I think he was overheating since the room was very hot.. I mean he started to melt some of things in here look around also his arm was blown off when I came in here I think his head was next.. I think the new parts he got didn't agree with his body.."

Masahiro was on the floor a bit beat up and seemed to be turned off.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:41 pm

Xuroa blinked, he still didn't entirely understand what was wrong with Masahiro. "Okay.." Xuroa just listened to what the two of the people were saying. Even if he didn't understand all of it, he was still really worried about Masahiro.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Rida looks at Xuroa and crosses her arms. "Xuroa you'll come to the station with me.."

Koichi picks up Masahiro "I'll try to fix him if you want me to.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:07 pm

"Okay.." Xuroa blinked looking at Rida. "Um, alright." Xuroa said looking at Koichi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:35 pm

Rida smiles and pets Xuroa. "Everything will be ok.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:38 pm

"Okay.." Xuroa said. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:41 pm

Masahiro sudden turned on and looks around.

Koichi blinks and looks at Masahiro "Oh dear this might be bad.." He screams as he gets thrown against a wall and Masahiro grabs Xuroa.

Rida pulls out her whip and looks at Masahiro "Power down! Don't make me destroy you Masahiro!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:44 pm

Xuroa blinked, he was really confused. "M-Masahiro..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:14 am

Masahiro looks at him "Hush prisoner.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:18 am

Xuroa blinked confused and scared. "Are you alright Masahiro..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:21 am

Masahiro stays quiet and starts to move toward the hole in the wall.

Rida looks at Masahiro and grits her teeth. "He's being controlled Xuroa.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:24 am

"What am i supposed to do..?" Xuroa asked a little scared.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:01 am

Rida looks at Xuroa and sighs "Just listen I guess or.. try to get through to him just be very careful.." She gasps as Masahiro jumps out the window. "NO!"

Masahiro screams a chain wraps around him and he starts to get pulled toward a building. He turns so his body takes the impact to the wall. He screams again and pants hard. He looks at Xuroa with a slightly worried look on it. It seemed like they were asking if Xuroa was ok.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:11 pm

Xuroa was really scared, he clung onto Masahiro, he was crying from how scared he was. He was muttering to himself. "Just take me away from here, just take me away from here..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:06 am

Masahiro looks a Xuroa with a pained expression in his eyes. He grunts as he gets jerked out from under Xuroa and an angel walks out and smirks as he looks at Xuroa. "Oh how cute even under my control he's still trying to protect you to the best of his ability~" He smirks and chuckles "I'm Iruka by the way~"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:25 am

Xuroa blinked and looked at Iruka. "I know who you are... I was told about you when i used to be an angel..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:43 am

Iruka smirks and chuckles "Oh really you've heard of me do tell!" He pulls Masahiro down so that he could use him as a chair. "I've never gotten to hear any of the stories about me~"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:28 pm

"I heard that you weren't a really nice person.." Xuroa said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:26 pm

Iruka smirks and chuckles "Aaww is that all you heard to bad.. But since your not going back to heaven I guess I can show you a little surprise!" He stands up and his wings appear behind him they began to slowly turn black and horns appear on his head. "Tadah! I'm a demon~" He laughs and licks his licks and he changes back to his angel form. He walks over to Xuroa "Since you can't go back there I'll take you to a nice place~"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:47 pm

Xuroa blinked he was scared still, he had no idea what to do because the last of his angel powers would be very weak by this point because his wings were very small right now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Masahiro gets up and pins Iruka to the ground. He looks at Xuroa and points to the door.

Iruka sighs a bit annoyed "Don't make me kill the bot boy.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Xuroa blinked and looked at the door. He didn't want Masahiro to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Angel (berry)
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next