The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 Voting_barThe Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 Voting_barThe Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Unknown Angel (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:50 am

"I'm not sure.." Xuroa said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:14 am

Masahiro blinks and scans his history. "Well theirs a few clubs, theaters, and stuff around here Xuroa.." He blinks as he sees Xuroa get grabbed and dragged into an alley. He gasps and quickly goes after him.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:08 pm

Xuroa tried to get the kidnappers off of him, but they had a firm grip on him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:23 pm

Masahiro holds out his hand and grabs Xuroa hands. He stops and grabs onto the wall next to him trying to stop the kidnappers.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 1:13 am

The kidnappers eventually let Xuroa go and they fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:05 am

Masahiro sighs and walks up to the kidnappers. "Your going to jail but tell me why your grabbed Xuroa?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:06 am

The criminals disappeared in a quick flash, leaving behind some feathers slowly floating to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:51 am

Masahiro blinks and picks up the feathers. "Xuroa are you alright? They didn't hurt you did they?" He opens a small part of his chest and puts one of the feathers into it. He closes it and looks at Xuroa worried.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:48 pm

"I'm okay.." Xuroa said feeling bad.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:55 pm

Masahiro looks at him and kisses him lightly "Don't feel bad alright.. It wasn't your fault.." He smiles at him warmly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:42 pm

"Okay.." Xuroa said kissing Masahiro lightly back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:39 pm

Masahiro smiles and whines as his chest pops open and smoke comes from it. He blushes lightly and coughs "Ugh I can't match these feathers I wasn't even getting a read on the one in my chest.." He sighs softly and looks at the feathers "I'm not very good at my job.. I'm too new.. they should've just hired a person not made me.." He looks at Xuroa "Uh do you know what these feathers are from Xuroa?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Xuroa nodded at the question. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:44 pm

Masahiro looks at him and smiles "Really can you please tell me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:51 pm

They were... Guardian Valkyries.." Xuroa said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:37 pm

Masahiro blinks and tilts his head "What are they doing here? I only have a little info on them. ."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Xuroa looked at the ground. "They want to take me back before i lose all of my feathers..." Xuroa said. His wings appeared, he didn't have too many feathers on his large angel wings left.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Masahiro looks at him then his wings. He hugs him tightly "Xuroa you should go back.. I don't want you to loose all your feathers.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Xuroa's wings disappeared. He hugged Masahiro tightly back and started crying into his shoulder. "But i don't want to be away from you!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 4:12 am

Masahiro blinks and blushes deeply looking at him. "You.. You don't?" He smiles lightly "I don't want to be away from you either.. But I don't want anything bad to happen you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:30 am

"If i leave i won't ever be able to come back..." Xuroa said still crying into Masahiro's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 11:09 pm

Masahiro blinks and looks at him. He gets a sad look on his face "But what happens if you don't go back and you loss all your feathers?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:42 pm

"I become a human and have to live like one from the moment i lose all my feathers.." Xuroa said. "As far as all the gods, angels, and everyone in the heavenly realm will think of me as a sinner for choosing to become human..." Xuroa said.
'In the heavenly realm angels that become humans are denied any chance of going back when they become humans if they die, leaving them to the underworld, hell, or limbo forever...' Xuroa thought to himself as he kept crying into Masahiro's shoulder. He didn't want to leave but there was no way around it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:35 am

Masahiro looks at him and just holds him tightly "I don't want that to happen to you Xuroa.." Tears run down his face "I'm going to miss you so much Xuroa.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:38 pm

Xuroa kept hugging Masahiro tightly and crying into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Angel (berry)   The Unknown Angel (berry) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Angel (berry)
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next