The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWater!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 Voting_barWater!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWater!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 Voting_barWater!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:27 pm

Haruka blushes deeply and moves back from her "Uh..." He was slightly freaking up.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Shiki sighed. If it makes it any better, I'm gay. I don't plan on taking advantage of you or anything. But I need to do these tests and get the measurements so I know your healthy and not going to give anyone anything." Shiki said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:38 pm

Haruka blinks and looks at her "I didn't think you were going to take advantage of me.. It's just embarrassing to be asked to get turned on.." He blushes deeply and scratches his head slightly. He sighs tries to think of something to get turned on just to get this weird check up over with.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:40 pm

"Try thinking of Culian." Shiki said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Haruka blushes deeply and looks at her "I.. I don't like Culian like that.. I mean she's pretty cute and stuff.." He looks away slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:52 pm

"She? Culian is a guy. Not as much as you are, but Culian is male." Shiki said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Haruka blinks and looks at her "He's a guy?! Your kidding right?" He gets slightly turned on.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:04 pm

"Nope. He's a guy." Shiki showed Haruka a picture of Culian naked laying down in a bed, he was asleep on his back. "Culian certainly has the physique of a girl, but he is a guy."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:06 pm

Haruka blushes deeper looking at the picture. He gets turned on completely. "Uh.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:09 pm

Shiki giggled and measured Haurka's member. "Okay, now what to you want to do next, let me take your temperature or let me take a sperm sample."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Haruka blushes deeply "Uh temperature I guess.." Giving her a sperm sample sounded to embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:08 pm

"Then bend over. I have to use core temperature, not because I want to, but really because it's regulation for military doctors." Shiki said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:26 pm

Haruka blushes and sighs "Fine.." He bends over slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:30 pm

"Take a deep breath and try to relax." Shiki said in a comforting tone before she pushed the thermometer into Haruka's back door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Haruka closes his eyes and bites his lip softly. He sighs softly and blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:40 pm

"Good." Shiki took the thermometer out and patted Haruka's butt. "Now, go into the bathroom. There are two cups in there one for you too pee in and one for you too put your sperm in. Feel free to take the picture of Culian with you in there."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:48 pm

Haruka blushes deeply and looks at her "I thought I wouldn't have to do that sperm thing if I did the thermometer.." He looks away when she says something about Culian picture.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:53 pm

"No, I asked which you wanted to do first. I didn't say that you didn't have to do it." Shiki explained. "How about this, you give me those samples and I give you a free zero suit. Most people have to pay a hundred bucks to get their suit."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:03 pm

Haruka sighs and looks at her "Fine.. but why do you guys wear those things?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Most of the base is in the chest and neck of Bionis, because there's not a lot of oxygen up here the zero suits keep our body's from changing shape too much while adjusting to the different oxygen levels. You probably noticed the difference in oxygen on the ride up the elevator." Shiki explained. "Plus it feels like your nude wearing these." Shiki giggled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Haruka blushes "So it's like my swimming bottoms.." He sighs and runs a hand through his hair "Fine I'll do it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:22 pm

"Okay." Shiki said handing him the nude picture of Culian. "The bathroom is over there." Shiki said pointing to the bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Haruka grabs the picture and quickly walks to the bathroom. He sighs and comes out after a few moments. He blushes deeply and hides his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Shiki giggled. "You certainly took your time. Do you have two samples in the sperm cup or something?" Shiki joked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Haruka blushes and looks away "No.. Just.. Just give me the suit.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)   Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Water!! Jump in! (Fukuro)
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next