The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Soulless fighting? [fukuro] Vote_lcapSoulless fighting? [fukuro] Voting_barSoulless fighting? [fukuro] Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Soulless fighting? [fukuro] Vote_lcapSoulless fighting? [fukuro] Voting_barSoulless fighting? [fukuro] Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Soulless fighting? [fukuro]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Soulless fighting? [fukuro] Empty
PostSubject: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Hachisu pants as he runs through the forest kicking down trees trying to slow down his chaser. He apologizes everytime he kicks down a still living tree. "Whats this guys problem!?" He stops when he hits a waterfall. "Damn.." He gets ready for a fight.

A loud howl/roar of anger comes from the forest. Teito jumps out from the woods and glares at Hachisu. "I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" His eyes were red with dark circles under them that showed under his fur.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:30 pm

"Why do we have to go camping..." Nikki  complained.

"Deal with it. Our parents want us to go camping so we're going to your dad's cabin by the lake and saying we went camping. If you complain enough to him he'll believe you." Zeke said. They heard the shouting nearby. The two run to where Hachisu and Teito were.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Hachisu blinks and looks at the two people that run up. He growls "Get out of here! This guys crazy!" He dodges an attack from Teito.

Teito glares at Hachisu and grabs one of his feet when dodges "I'll never forgive your kind for taking Mikage!" He throws him into the tree as tears run down his face.

Hachisu growls very mad now. His hair changes color. "I don't even know who this Mikage is!" He runs up and kicks him into the wall of the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:40 pm

"Hey stop it!" Zeke said walking up to Hachisu.

Nikki wouldn't admit it, but he was scared of what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Hachisu glares at Zeke "I didn't start it! Besides he's been chasing me all day! He's probably a hunter! I should kill him!"

Teito falls from the wall and groans. "Damn it.." More tears run down his face. He coughs up some blood and slowly gets up.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Nikki ran up to Teito. "Are you okay?" Nikki asked.

Zeke sighed. "Did you bad mouth someone recently?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:54 pm

Hachisu growls and backs away from him "No! I live in the woods!" He watches Nikki run over to Teito. "You work for the hunters to don't you?!" His hair stands up slightly and he growls.

Teito looks at him and stays quiet. It was like he went into a different world. He starts to walk with an empty look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:55 pm

"The who?" Zeke asked completely confused.

Nikki grabbed Teito's hand. "Hey, listen."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Teito blinks and looks at him. He looked like he was going to be sick.

Hachisu glares at him "Don't play dumb! Your the people who try to caught! The hunters!" He shivers lightly feeling scared but tries to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:03 am

Nikki hugged  Teito.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Zeke said .
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:06 am

Hachisu hair changes back to normal. "Your.. Your lying.." He turns around and runs off into the woods.

Teito blushes and tears start to run down his face. He crumbles into nikki arms "Mikage!!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:08 am

Zeke sighed and walked over to Nikki and Teito. "What happened?" Zeke asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:14 am

Teito goes quiet when Zeke walks over. He pushes away from Nikki and starts to walk again. He didn't get far though, he falls to the ground passed out.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:16 am

Nikki and Zeke look at each other then at Teito. They pick him up and take him to the cabin. When they get there the lock was busted. "What the.." Zeke said. "You stay here Nikki." Zeke said seriously. Zeke slowly walked into the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:23 am

Hachisu blinks when he walks out of the bathroom. He growls seeing Zeke "What are you doing here? Go away!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:25 am

"This is my step dad's cabin. Legally your the one trespassing." Zeke said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:28 am

Hachisu grits his teeth slightly "I thought it was abandoned.." He crosses his arms and sighs. "I'll leave.." He grabs his back and heads for the door.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:31 am

Zeke sighed. "Hey, you can stay here if you want. I'd just need to get the lock replaced since you busted it." Zeke said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:41 am

Hachisu looks at him "Why would I stay with my enemy? Only a fool would do that.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:45 am

"We are not enemies. none of us are these hunter guys your talking about." Zeke said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:52 am

Hachisu glares at him "Then prove it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:02 am

"How? I don't know a thing about these hunter people." Zeke said
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:10 am

Hachisu looks at him "take off your clothes if none of you have the mark of the hunters I'll believe you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:15 am

Zeke sighed. "Hang on, let me get they others inside." Zeke said. He let Nikki and Teito into the cabin. "He wants us to strip to see if any of us have the hunters mark."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:21 am

Hachisu glares at the passed out Teito. "Someone will have to help him.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulless fighting? [fukuro]   Soulless fighting? [fukuro] Empty

Back to top Go down

Soulless fighting? [fukuro]
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next