The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTwo more to add (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barTwo more to add (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTwo more to add (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barTwo more to add (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Two more to add (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Akira blushes and stands up. He transforms into his girl form. He looks at her "you better not tell anyone about this!" He grabs his back and starts to leave.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:56 pm

You look so cute like that!" Valarie said hugging Akira tightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:58 pm

Akira blushes deeply and tries to wiggle free from her hug "hey quit it! I'm not cute! Let go your going to mess up my job!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Valarie sighed. "Fine.." Valarie hugged Akira tight again, only this time putting Akira's hear between Valarie's breasts before letting go. "There."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Akira blushes like mad "your.. Your so weird! You.. You better not tell anyone though alright.." He starts to run off in his girl form.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:06 pm

"I won't tell anyone if you come like that to my place." Valarie giggled. She loved to blackmail people.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Akira stops running and looks at her. Crap, he sighs and glares at her slightly "fine I will.." He runs off past Yasmin who was having a fight with Zack.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Valarie giggled and teleported to listening range of Yasmin and Zack.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Yasmin crosses his arms "stop being such a jerk Zack! It's my life so just stop!"

Zack growls and pulls on his hair. "I'm tired of seeing you dress up like this! Why can't you just be a normal brother! Stop dressing up like this! And stop calling yourself Yasmin! Your name is George!"

Yasmin covers his mouth "stop shouting! Can't this wait until we get home?"

Zack grits his teeth and pushes Yasmin back "fine whatever.." He storms off.

Yasmin sighs and looks out the window watching him leave.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Valerie knocked on the wall not to far behind Yasmin. "You know.." Valerie extended her hand out like a hand shake. "If you lived with me you could dress however you want." Valerie smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Yasmin blinks and blushes deeply. He looks at Valerie and looks away "it's.. Uh he's just upset... I... Should leave.." No one could know that he was a boy and Valerie just heard he was a boy. He wanted to run away and act like none of this happened.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:31 pm

Valerie sighed. "Fine. I won't home your gender against you. But I just feel it would keep my mouth shut better." Valerie said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Yasmin looks at her and sighs. Great blackmail, he looks at her after thinking for a moment. "I'll stay with you please don't tell anyone.. It'll ruin me..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:57 pm

"Good." Valerie smiled warm and kindly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Yasmin sighs "I'll go get my things then.." He turns and starts to walk way.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Valarie kissed Yasmin on the cheek and teleported back to her castle.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:34 pm

Yasmin blushes lightly and packs up his things. He calls one of his friends top help him. He has them drive him to her castle and looks at it. "oh wow.." He holds his bags unsure if he should knock. He blinks and turns when he hears footsteps.

Akira blinks and looks at Yasmin when he walks up. He was back to normal. "what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:46 pm

Valarie opened the door. "Good, your both here." Valarie smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:27 pm

Akira looks at her and glares "what the hell are you up to? Let me guess your blackmailing her too.." He crosses his arms upset.

Yasmin looks at him and blushes lightly. He stays quiet and looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:55 pm

You could say that. Besides, I I tell you too come all dressed up." Valarie giggled looking at Akira. She led the two inside.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:36 pm

Akira glares at her but follows her inside.

Yasmin stays quiet and picks up her bags following slowly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 5:21 am

"Shall I show you two to your rooms?" A maid asked, it was hard to tell if the maid was a guy or a girl.

"Please, take them to floor 21." Valarie smiled and let the maid take then to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:04 am

Akira blinks and looks at the maid then Valeria "I don't need a room I'm not staying here.." He crosses his arms and walks into the elevator.

Yasmin looks at Valeria and wondered what was on floor 21. He bites his lip but follows the maid.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:04 pm

The elevator started its ascent when the maid stepped in. "This elevator is meant only to go to Madam Valarie's penthouse which is on floor 21." The maid smiled. "only a handful of us have ever seen it before. This will be my first time seeing it." The maid said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Akira rolls his eyes "oh cool.." He closes his eyes leaning on the wall.

Yasmin looks at the maid and smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two more to add (Berry)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next