The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 Vote_lcapA contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 Voting_barA contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 Vote_lcapA contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 Voting_barA contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A contract to break all contracts (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:32 am

"He was not a boy when I last saw him, but magic can do some crazy stuff." Zara replied, as she pressed one arm against the wall to prevent anyone coming in or leaving. She turned her head just when Luka comes in, "Jaqueline, come back." She said as she watched the blonde girl run off and her sister follow her, she turned her gaze back to the room, "You, your the one that killed her." She replied as she spotted him in the room.

Jaqueline ran down the hallway, she still remembered her way down here, she had lost one friend and she was scared she had lost another. She pushed the doors of Alices room wide open to see the blonde girl curled up in a ball on a chair crying and with a bloody arm, "No you didn't." She said shakingly as it hit her that the blood on her arm belong to Lyssa.

A faint call could be heard from Valek, "We found the body.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KPOPWORLD1
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Luka looks at her and stays quiet for a while. He sighs softly "yes.. I killed her.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:55 am

Before Zara or even worse her brother who was now with them with Lyssa's body could say anyhing, it was Anna who spoke, "then, by our law both of you are under arrest for murder. Any act of retaliations will be taken as an act of war." she said calmly to both alice's father and the two in the room. Zara looked down the hallway to a shaken Jaqueline with Iris helping her walk the young girl looked like she was about to be sick.

"The young lady of the house was also part of this, her clothing and arm are stained in blood." Iris said as she went to take the body from her brother and take it to be tested.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:39 am

Sodom blinks and tears well up in his eyes "don't touch Lyssa! I.. I have to fix her! Master told me to!"

Luka looks at Sodom and covers his eyes "sleep.." He picks him up, "my mistress had nothing to do with her death.. Please leave her out of this.." He looks at her with cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:29 am

"the reason she is dead is because you bastards killed her! Like hell you are going to tough her!" Valek spat as he slammed his hand against the door frame. Zara had never seen her brother this bad before, "You want to sleep fine, but in a cell, you and the other one they are going on about." He said.

Anna motioned to Zara and Jaqueline to leave and go with Iris and the body, it might not be safe anymore for the young lady to stay here and if Iris was tending to the body of Lyssa then Zara would have to protect both of them as well as Jaqueline.

Alice's father ran down the hallways to his daughters room, sure enough there she was with the door wide open covered in blood muttering something about being a motser.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:14 pm

Luka glares at him "you do not command Sodom or me.. I will not let you do anything to my mistress.." He sets Sodom down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:05 am

"Take me." A soft sad voice said as Alice walked down the hallways. Her father looked like he was living a nightmare.

Valek was about to speck but was stopped by the young lady of the houses voice, "You people are just sick." He said under his breath as he saw Alices arm from elbow down covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:24 am

Luka glares at him and appears next top him. He picks him up by his throat "do not talk like that when you look at Alice.."
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:44 am

"Your new to these parts of the world." He spat, "However sis was smart and left a message." Valek chuckled/chocked as she slipped the knife Lyssa had with the holy water blade and stabbed it in Luka's side, "Just because your a demon doesn't mean you can act like a boss." He kicked Luka off him and lit a cigar, "Haven't you forgotten that a young innocent girl is dead. You should think before you act." He walked to wards Alice and her father, "you know the rules mate and she volunteered." He said as Anna handcuffed her, "However you have some explaining to do yourself. I can see it on your face, your hiding something." He turned to Luka and Solom, "So are you going to be doing this the easy way or hard way?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:35 am

Luka holds his side and glares at him. He stays quiet and picks up Sodom. He groans softly as his wound burns him. He coughs up some blood. His hand glows purple and he burns the wound. He looks at them then at Alice.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:32 am

"speak demon, will you go for your crimes, or did my sister betray you with this blade?" He asked, glairing at the demon.

"Enough, the loss of your sister is starting to get the better of you. In the end it is the Lords of the houses decision if we can take them since he rules this small town and one is his guest the other his daughter." anna said as she stood between the two.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:11 am

Luka looks at him "she's not dead.. Humans can be stupid sometimes.. You should find a healing mage or an angel.. If they say she's dead then there must be something wrong with my nose.."
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:22 am

Anna placed one hand on Valeks chest and looked sternly in his eye, "Who is the one in charge here." she said calmly. she then turned to Luka, "On our land we don't welcome their or your kind. this is the human world not the one for demons and angels and what ever cross breeds they leave behind, we don't welcome them. she has no pulse no heart beat and a hole going straight through her stomach and extremely high amounts of poison infected in her blood. humans don't servive that so depending on your sentence you may have time to get your nose checked. So hands out, or is this going to end in more blood shed?" She said with her arms crossed, "Valek, take the father and the daughter, the holy water would have come from a church. See if they have anything to keep a demon trapped in a cell, if they have more then one thing, take them all. I don't want any more incidents."

Valek nodded and lead Alice and her father out.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:28 am

Luka glares at them "your country is one of the reasons she couldn't become my mistress and now that country is going to kill her.. Sometimes I wonder why I pity you humans.. I should've just stayed with the demon king.. Maybe he was right about having me kill you all.. But then their are people like lyssa and Alice.." He sighs softly "if Lyssa dies I'll go get her soul.. She did me a favor so I will pay her back.."
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:47 am

Anna pit the bottom of her lip when she heard the footsteps stop, her general instincts would be to stop what would happen next, but she knew it would be worse if she did. She took a step back and closed her eyes and Valek grabbed Luka's collar and slammed him against the wall, "You dare touch her and I swear I'll drown you with the holy water. You sick basteds. all the same helping when you want to leaving the human race to suffer when you can't be stuffed. That is why we don't welcome your kind." He spat. Then let go. "Maybe not from poison but she always said if she died it would be from battle. If I have to let her go then I will if it went as she dreamt it to, I won't let a demonic, celestial and what ever else of you guys there are medel with her any more. I don't care what happened to that girl of yours since she is nothing to me. but my sister is all. do your hear me. You dare meddle with her life anymore and you can swim in the holy water." He said as he stood on his cigarette that fell before and lit a new one.

Once she noticed he was away, Anna looked at Luka, "I highly suggest you do not mention Lyssa Van'elle around any of her family, especial him. Valek sees too much in Lyssa, this loss is too much and I fear what he will do if you push him. Then it will all come down to my head and I would have to deal with it all. If you honestly feel any guilt for what you have done then I suggest you shut your mouth about her and only mention anything about her when asked by myself. this is for respect to her life and her families." she said as she stood in the centre of the hallway blocking the path for anyone to interfere again.

Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:58 am

Luka looks at him with a blank look as he yells at him. He stays quiet for a while. He holds his head as a dark voice enters it. He grits his teeth "I no longer listen to you!"

Sodom starts to opens his eyes and gaps when he sees the circle appear under Luka. "master!" He jumps him, they both scream as chains wrap around them and shock them.

Luka coughs up some blood but breaks free from the chains. He pants "see I don't listen to you anymore.." He looks at Sodom "I've told you to not do that.. You can't take it.." Luka looks at the women and pants softly "Holly water hurts but it's nothing compared to the master chains.. This is what happens to my family when we disobey or do something our master dislikes.. Those chains are normally the death of us.."
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:05 am

Anna took a couple steps back as the chains appeared she had never seen anything like this before or even read anything about events like these, "I see, then I am greatful Valek has left and can not see this. in his normal state he would do something to help, but e is broken now and all he would enjoy this site and say serves you right." She said as she slowly started to accept what was going on in front of her, "I guess it's good for you that I do need you alive. so how do I stop this thing?" She asked as she waved her fingers around the chains.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:16 am

Luka looks at her "nothing.. If you touch them you'll die.. These are the chains of the demon king.. I'll just wait until mistress comes she's the only one that can make them go away.." He looks at the ground and moves some hair out of Sodom face.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:26 am

"You know that the girl is not coming fast, she has to go into questioning along with her father and then her punishment will be decided we can't have her running off. so what's option B?" she asked as she leaned against the wall. "I want to help, but Lys is one of my best friends I can't let one of her killers go to help the other."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:40 am

Luka looks at her "there is no option b I broke the main chain it won't shock me anymore.. Alice didn't have anything to do with her murder.. She ordered me to kill her.. That's all she really did it wasn't her fault.. Lyssa kissed me, it made my mistress unhappy.. I should've let the kiss happen.. I shouldn't disobeyed my mistress.. Your friend helped me and I killed her.. I don't understand why she drank the poison though.." He sighs as he looks at the ground sadly.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:52 am

"How the poison entered her body is still unknown, from what it looks like it was most likely injected, there was more then one does of poison." She said ignoring the comment about the kiss, "You say this Alice has nothing to do with the murder yet it had happened from her words and the deed is done." She said sadly, "I'm guessing you can't move to the cells right?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:01 am

Luka looks at her "I'm not weak.." He stands up and picks up Sodom. "take me where ever.." He sighs and grits his teeth lightly.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:04 am

"down the hallways and stairs and outside." She directed as she followed behind him, "what would have happened if you had disobeyed? Before you mentioned you should have." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:37 am

Luka looks at her "this would've happened.. But I would've been able to break them.. So I told her to wound me and run away but she didn't.. She would've got away, she would've been safe.." He sighs and goes silent.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:07 am

Anna laughed lightly, "s much as she disobeys orders at time, she is like that. she knows if a life is on the line she does what she is told or what needs to be done. I wonder what was going through her mind at the time, after all she shouldn't have any obligations to protect you." She started to loose the humour in her voice, "turn left."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A contract to break all contracts (open)   A contract to break all contracts (open) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A contract to break all contracts (open)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next