The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  Vote_lcapPrison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  Voting_barPrison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  Vote_lcapPrison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  Voting_barPrison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  Empty
PostSubject: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:38 am

It had been a week of sanctuary of CAT, well if you called being whipped and integrated that, but for CAT it was a break. Her hair was muddy and clothing ripped, but today was escape day. On how she put it time to leave the hotel. Undoing an inner seem to her pant legs she pulled out a set of lock picks and started to pick the locks. She had already learnt the security strucot from who is patrolling at what time and where to what direction the camera were facing  and which ones were fakes. A smile appeared on her ace hidden behing the cat mask when she heard the door unlock. Placing the lock picks between her breasts she strolled out of the cell. She knew she had five minutes to reach the staff quarters where she could borrow a uniform and blend into the crowed of workers. She had already sorted out her replacement for the cell too and all she had to do was knock the woman unconscious and place the mask that only she can open on the womans head.

Looking down the hallways and seeing everything was normal she ran across and stopped at a door. she stood in front of it for a few moments with her ear pressed against it, no movement. Pushing it open she quickly walked in and found a uniform that fit her, she had two more minutes to drag her replacement into her sell. Taking her mask off she wrapped it into a clean cloth before hurring down the hallway.

she stopped at the cell of her victim who was asleep opening the cell door she walked in, it wa much easier that the woman was asleep. Using her elbow she hit the woman in the back of her head and with her free hand covered the scream. The woman fell to the ground, but was still breathing.

One minute she told her self as she placed the mask on the woman's face and quickly dragged her to her old sell. Throwing the body into her self she quickly locked it and walked away.

all she had to now was act like she was one of the workers. but first a bath was needed. She had worked out her response to anyone who yould ask why she was covered in mud, brawls happen all the time when the prisoners were taken outside and she got in-between one. Looking at the names on new recutites she spotted the fake one Carrie Woodlands, one that a friend but in for her to use on her escape, her new name.

She walked back to the staff quarters to wash the mud and dirt out of  hair and off her skin. Stripping off she smiled as she placed a foot into the pool of warm water and repeated Carrie Woodlands' story.

Carrie was from Southlake's and arrived late to the prison due to being brurterly attacked a week before her letter of acceptance. she believes in justice and has a strong desire to protect the innocent  and hopes one day to be part of a world of peace. Closing here yes, she had forgotten that this was ment  to be a quick bath, not a long relaxing one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KPOPWORLD1
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Shizuo sighs as he walks around the prison. Some one had asked him to fill in for them. He lights a cigarette and sighs "man I don't want to be here tonight.." He sighs again as he takes a long drag off the cigarette. He heads for the staff quarters to find the name tag the guy had made for him.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:03 am

If it wasn't for a person walking outside, she would have fallen asleep back there in the pool. she darted out of the pool and grabbed a towel to wrap around herself in case the person came in. she walked across the room to wear she had left the uniform she would wear for most of her life here, at lest now if someone came in, she wouldn't have been caught relaxing. Quickly changing she walkout with her hair still dripping wet almost bumping into a young blonde haired male, "Oh, I'm terribly sorry sir." she said biting her lower lip and looking at the person who now had a large wet patch on his chest from her dripping hair, "I should have been paying more attention, I am truly sorry." she continued before he could say anything as she took a side step in hope of escaping his possible anger, this may not be a great start.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:46 am

bump~
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:52 am

Shizuo looks at her and grabs the back of her shirt pulling her back into the room. "find me a new shirt or dry thus one and I won't get mad.." He light another cigarette.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:31 am

She was surprised at the sudden grab of the back of her shirt, she felt a few of it's stiches tore. It took her a while to understand what was happening,"I will look for a new one sir, it would be hard to dry that one while it is still on you." She replied, "If you tell me your size and where to find you I will go no and do that for you." she said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:36 am

Shizuo looks at her and takes off his shirt "there it's not on me anymore you can dry it right?" He sits down and smiles as he takes a drag of his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:48 am

She fakes her blush, "do you real strip off in front of officers you just met?" she asked while her face glowed more. "and yes I can dry it, if your not here I look for the shirtless male, right?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:52 am

Shizuo looks at her and smirks "I just took off my shirt no big deal.. Besides I don't care if I just meet you I wanted my shirt dry so I don't get sick.." He chuckles softly and nods her head "yep but I'll be here I can't walk around without a name tag now can I.. They might think I'm a prisoner who escaped.." He looks into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:32 am

I'd say good luck to them. this place is huge, like maze. plus it is one of the most high security prisons there are here." she replied, "well I should hurry. I feel like if I got you sick it would be a bad start for my first dy. I already feel like it was a bad start since I arrived late." she smiled as she headed of towards the direction of the laundry.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:46 am

Shizuo chuckles and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:53 am

She walks to an iron and starts to iron the shirt, she saw some needle and thread, even though it was pink thread it didn't matter to. doing a double take to see if the door was shut she took her shirt off and quickly placed a few new stiches in to replace the ones that snapped before hand. She was almost done when suddenly she remembered the iron was on and accidently stabbed the needle through her hand when she lifted her head to see it, yes it was on but thankfully not on his shirt. It was at that moment of relief she felt the sharp pain in her hand. she bit the bottom of her lip to hold the pain in. You can escape out o a cell in a breeze, but hurt yourself with a silly needle. She laughed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:33 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Shizuo yawns and does a few tricks with the smoke from his cigarette. He closes his eyes and relaxes as he waits for her.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:37 am

Isabella quickly put her shirt back on and took his. Once she gave him his shirt she would go get her hand checked on the way to signing in and getting her roster and room information. She walked own the hallway to where he was, "And here is your shirt nice and warm, no longer wet." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:22 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty    Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty  Empty

Back to top Go down

Prison break - the prisoner who walks with the miliarty
Page 1 of 1