The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 Vote_lcapMan's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 Voting_barMan's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 Vote_lcapMan's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 Voting_barMan's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Man's best friend (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:39 am

Kana took a deep breath and tried not to get angry about getting mud on her. She took a deep breath and took off the dress and put it in the washing machine.

Ren nodded and went into the bathroom with Eiji. Ren drew a bath for Eiji.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:04 pm

Eiji giggles and wags his tail happily as he gets undressed "master could I wear one of your shirts until my clothes are clean?" He hops in the bath water after it had filled up.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:36 pm

Ren nodded. "Sure." Ren smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Eiji giggles and wags his tail "thank you master..,"

Lulu waits in front of the restaurant. She runs a hand through her hair. She giggles as she looks at Mary "now be a good girl or else.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Ren smiled warmly. "Of course."

Kana got dressed in a short black dress and went to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:15 pm

Lulu looks at her as she walks up. "where's Eiji?" She crosses her arms.

Eiji cuddles up to ren after his bath was done. "I feel all clean!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:18 pm

"Late." Kana said.

Ren chuckled and dried Eiji off. He gave Eiji one of his button down shirts.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Lulu sighs annoyed at hearing that "fine.."  She runs a hand through her hair "I got us a table.." She sways her hips as she shows Kana to the table.

Eiji giggles and puts on the shirt. "how do I look master?" He wiggles his butt.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:59 pm

Kana couldn't help but lick her lips a little when Lulu was swaying her hips. Kana walked swaying her hips as she walked. She sat down at the table.

Ren chuckled and bit Eiji's butt lightly. "Very cute."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:11 pm

Lulu giggles as she watches Kana. "let's small talk.. I was wondering where you found Eiji.. Finding a pet like him is really hard.. I got lucky when I found Mary.." She leans on her hands as she looks Kana up and down.

Eiji squeaks and giggles "oh master.." He nuzzles him "I'm glad you won't trade me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:15 pm

"I found Eiji when I was doing some shopping. I knew that he was following me for whatever reason so he just became mine." Kana said.

Ren chuckled lightly. "I would never trade you Eiji.." Ren kissed Eiji lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:21 pm

Eiji kisses him back and giggles "thank you master.."

Lulu pouts slightly "so he just followed you.. Not fair.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Ren smiled warmly and nipped Eiji's neck.

"Yep." Kana nodded. "What about Mary then? How did you obtain her?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Lulu giggles and looks at Mary. "Her old master was selling her.. I traded one of my girly boys for her.. I got her for a steal.. She's so cute.." She smirks as some appetizers were set on the table.

Eiji moans softly and he blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:43 pm

"Very nice, what discipline methods do you use? Or was she already very well trained?" Kana asked.

Ren chuckled. "Your clothes are in the washing machine right now, so we can get some sleep."

Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Lulu giggles "she was already well trained.. I haven't has to discipline her yet.. What about Eiji?"

Eiji blinks and pouts slightly "but I don't want to sleep master.." He wiggles his butt against ren.

-------

https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=826
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man's best friend (Berry)   Man's best friend (Berry) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man's best friend (Berry)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40