The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Whats under the real mask? (Open) Vote_lcapWhats under the real mask? (Open) Voting_barWhats under the real mask? (Open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Whats under the real mask? (Open) Vote_lcapWhats under the real mask? (Open) Voting_barWhats under the real mask? (Open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Whats under the real mask? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toketsu
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Toketsu

Whats under the real mask? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Toketsu had been walking around with her mask off. She had it in her hands and her face wasn't to cheery. She was almost depressed looking. She was cut off of the jobs for awhile due to some odd reason her boss wouldn't tell her. She hated that. Anytime she'd have one of her 'moments', he laid her off. She wished she knew why. "Face it, I stink at my job. I don't even know that this is the real me anymore.". She sighed heavily and sulked more looking down at the ground with her golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://banmactirespiorad.deviantart.com/
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Lelouch wondered around, with a cigarette in his mouth, his hands were in his pockets, his glasses sat on the end of his nose, and he leaned back as he walked, giving a sense of free spirit about. In truth he didn't have much to worry about, but that was him. Lelouch looked up to see someone who was the opposite, Her was bowed, and she looked worried and upset by something. For whatever reason, Lelu took one last puff, and flicked the cigarette into a bush, and wondered over to her, "Is something the matter, miss?" he asked in a gentle voice, hoping she would answer him.
Back to top Go down
Toketsu
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Toketsu

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Toketsu blinked and looked up, her golden eyes having a slight of shock in them due to the disturbance from her thoughts. She blinked and quickly looked back down to the ground, her sulking and depressed expression glazing over her once more. "I'm a lousy demon. Thats what it is. Every time I have a 'moment' I get laid off.". She sighed and decided to just plop to her butt. She sat there sighing and looking like she was ready to just fall over dead. "Stupid 'moments'. I don't even know what they are.". She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:24 am

Lelouch thought for moment, trying to think of the right words, "None of us are perfect" he said finally, still in a gentle tone, "Well just have to do our best to overcome our flaws, and if you can't do it yourself, then just ask for help" he said giving a warm smile, hoping this would cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Toketsu
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Toketsu

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:30 pm

She huffed at the thought. "Demons aren't supposed to ask for help. So I've been taught.....". She could remember meetings she was in when others be scolded for asking others for help on missions. It ruined their image. Demons were to be dark and scary, not nice and helpful or seem to weak. Wasn't in their nature. She sighed and looked up to the boy who was giving her such a warm smile. "Out of curiosity, are you a angel?". She raised an eyebrow but didn't seem to happy at the word. She had one bad encounter with one, she didn't need another.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Lelouch listened closely to what she had to say, it was interesting to hear the societal pressures that had to face, and Lelouch gathered that her nature conflicted with the accepted conventions of demon society. "I think there scared of you" he said, with a soft tone, "You see, people and society both fear change, because life is much easier to live when everything stays the same. And now you appear, and from what I can gather you seem to be warm and kind toward others, and that doesn't fit it with your society, thus your people with come to fear and maybe even hate you. I'm not saying you should change, rather stay the same, and show that demons are evolving into something much better". At the end gave a warm smile, "As for being and angel, I'm just a human, who likes helping people"
Back to top Go down
Toketsu
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Toketsu

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Toketsu listened to him closely. Change was never in a demlons thoughts. Staying old and traditional tend to work well for them. Especially having an appearance of being 'nice' was the worst crime a demon could do. It showed you were a better angel than a demon, hence you would be kicked out and either forever be tormented by Satan's hands, or accepted into heaven. She had no intention of changing anything, especially since the risks were too high. She then blinked hearing he was human. She then stood and walked close to him. "Tell me human, why do you not run? I'm a demon. I can torment you right where you stand. I can drag your soul to hell. So why not run?". She quirked an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Lelouch was taken back by her question he had no doubt that she could do such things. Lelu gave a stright face, as he spoke, "Because isn't more interesting this way?" he said softly, but with out fear, "I have no regrets, I lived as few men dared to dream, and if you were to take my soul, what would you gain? Another human commanded, I wouldn't be the first, and certainty not the last" He gave a small smile, as he took a cigarette out of his pocket, and lit it. "So? What will you do?"
Back to top Go down
Toketsu
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Toketsu

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:21 am

Toketsu blinked and burst into laughing before wrapping a large paw around him. "I like ya kid! Standing up to a demon with no fear, thats guts! I respect that.". She chuckled more as she let him go and placed her mask on. "The names Toketsu~! Number one crazy demon at your service!". She bowed and gave a large grin.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:34 am

Lelouch smiled as she let him go, "Thanks for letting me keep my soul" He with a soft laugh, as he bowed back, "Im Lelouch pleasure to meet you" he said poitly

(sorry its short, im on my phone XD )
Back to top Go down
Toketsu
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Toketsu

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:42 pm

She chuckled and nodded smiling happily. "Your very welcome Lelouch. Now then, wanna hang out? Gets boring being around her just standing.". She swung her arms back and forth as she awaited an answer.

(Completely fin! X3)
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Lelouch took a puff from his cigarette, and gave a sly grin, "Hell yea" he said happily, "But what kind of things do demons like to do?" he asked curious, a through things ran though his mind, killing people? taking souls to hell? Either way it was interesting, and lelu was excited.
Back to top Go down
Toketsu
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Toketsu

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:42 am

She blinked and begun to ponder on the question. "Well, I enjoy eating and playing games. Ummmm, also chasing things. Taking naps too I guess.". She shrugged as she let a kitty face cross over her mask. She swung her arms, her tail swinging in the same motion.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:55 am

"huh..." he said slowly, "That's....normal..." He was a bit taken aback that she enjoyed pretty normal things, buy then again why not. He took another puff as he watched her, "Your like a big cat, not to be rude, but i find interesting" he said with a sly grin
Back to top Go down
Toketsu
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Toketsu

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Toketsu tilted her head. "Normal? Nothing is ever 'normal' my friend! ANything and everything is abnormal! Hehe~!". She chuckled as her ears perked up hearing him call her a cat. "Toketsu a kitty~! Toketsu a kitty~! Meeeeeow!". She got on all fours and wagged her cat tail with a giant kitty smile.

Whats under the real mask? (Open) Taokaka-crouch

"Toketsu loves being a kitty!". She purred like a large cat, loud enough for any one to hear.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 am

Lelouch laughed softly, "Yes you are a kitty" he said as he patted her her head, "Good kitty" he said as he gave a smile. He then flicked his smoke into a bush, "what dose kitty want to do?" he asked, trying to figure what the should do, he never really hang out with a demon before so he was at a lose
Back to top Go down
Toketsu
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Toketsu

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Toketsu purred, her ears and tail flickering happily. "Letsssssss......hmmmmmm.....". She pondered as she purred happily. She usually didn't hang out with humans. Not to mention most that she did she killed. She thought through ideas that didn't end up killing the other. "How about we race? Whoever gets to the giant oak tree on the hill wins!". She chuckled happily as she stood up and jumped up and down with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Lelouch smiled, "A race huh? Alright let's do it" he said, as he starched out his joints, small cracks could be heard from his body. Lelu then got ready, "Okay, when do we start?" he asked as he watched her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats under the real mask? (Open)   Whats under the real mask? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats under the real mask? (Open)
Page 1 of 1