The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
I will protect you! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
I will protect you! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
I will protect you! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
I will protect you! EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
I will protect you! EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
I will protect you! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
I will protect you! EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
I will protect you! EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
I will protect you! EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
I will protect you! Vote_lcapI will protect you! Voting_barI will protect you! Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
I will protect you! Vote_lcapI will protect you! Voting_barI will protect you! Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

I will protect you!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Shikimori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Kazuki Shikimori

I will protect you! Empty
PostSubject: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:18 am

It had been years since Kazuki had the opportunity to simply sit down and just enjoy nature around him. He wanted to really soak in the moment as he lay underneath a cherry blossom tree. With his eyes closed he softly breathed in the sweet scent from the trees around him.

"Man... I can't think of anyway this day could get better" He mumbled to himself as he yawned and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:22 am

Sen giggles as she spins through the cherry blossoms. "Oh I love it here! It smells so pretty!" She blinks as she bumps into something big. She looks up and sees a very upset orge. She backs away and looks at it. She screams and starts to run away "I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Kazuki Shikimori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:29 am

Hearing screams Kazuki immediately sat up with his eyes alert. He turned in the direction of the scream and began dashing off in that direction. As he ran he met eyes with a giant orge about to attack a woman roughly at his age. Mentally cursing himself Kazuki sped up and sprung himself into the air landing a hard kick into the ogre's jaw.

"Dragon Hurricane!" Kazuki shouted as the wind started to pick up from the sheer speed of his attack and blew the ogre into the wall. Landing on the ground in front of the girl kazuki asked without looking "are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:32 am

Sen blinks and looks at him "I'm OK..." She blushes lightly and hugs him "thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:35 am

"Wait till after to hug me he isn't down yet" Kazuki stated with a growl as he entered his martial arts stance once more. The ogre was really bigger then Kazuki would hope and if he wasn't protecting someone else then it wouldn't be an issue however since this girl was here he really couldn't let his ki out seeing as he might hurt her in the process.

"Listen no matter what don't get in the way alright? I dont want you to get hurt." Kazuki stated as he pushed her back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:40 am

Sen blinks "I can help!" She smiles and flips into the air. She turns into her weapon from. She lands on the ground next to him "I'm a demon weapon you can use me to help if you want.."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:13 am

Kazuki blinked seeing the girl turn into a weapon besides him but growls as he sees the ogre again. He looked at the weapon then the ogre again before realizing that he had no other choice and picks the weapon up and holds it.

"Lets go!" He shouts as he tosses it hard causing the blade to swipe hard against the ogre cutting him in his torso and flying back to Kazuki before being caught by the handle. Smiling Kazuki held the weapon getting used to it's balance.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:20 am

Sen giggles "/we did it! We got this!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:24 am

The ogre roars out in anger as Kazuki glares in annoyance. He really wants to finish this guy off but he isn't sure about his compatibility with this weapon. Since he is holding her she would be able to sense his uneasiness.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:40 am

Sen blinks "what's wrong? Your not hurt are you?" She freaks out slightly "try to use my special.. If you shout my name I should be able to finish him off.."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:42 am

"I-I never learned your name!" Kazuki studdered worried as he jumped back trying to shield her from damage. She would feel him moving her out of the way of the ogre's strike as he brings his arm up to block the massive strike. Holding in the pain Kazuki drops to a knee as his left arm fractures from the pressure. Kazuki then looked at the weapon once more thinking about throwing it really far away to protect the girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:51 am

Sen gasps "its Sen just tell Sen and throw me!" She felt horrible that he had gotten hurt because of her.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:53 am

"No! I wont risk hurting you! I came here to protect you!" Kazuki shouted as he tightened his grip on the weapon and threw it hard into the forest smiling a bit before turning to the ogre. It roared loudly and kicked him hard making kazuki fly back hitting and breaking several trees.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:05 am

Sen turns back into her human form "I want to help you! Just day my name please! I don't want you to get hurt anymore!!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:06 am

"But... you.... might... get... hurt..." Kazuki panted as he looked at her. He was bleeding from his head now as it trickled down and dripped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:09 am

Sen looks at him "I won't I promise.. Please let me help.."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:10 am

Kazuki growled running out of options as he felt the heavy footsteps shaking the earth below him. Closing his eyes in anger he held his hand out towards her shouting "COME TO ME SEN!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:11 am

Sen turns into her weapon form and begins to glow. "Throw me now!!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:12 am

"Lets do this Sen!" Kazuki shouts as he throws her at the ogre.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:16 am

Sen glows more as she is thrown at the orge and open up slicing the orge in half and flies back to kazuki. She pants lightly "we did it!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:19 am

Catching her Kazuki smiled happy that he was able to protect her with her help but his sight faded a bit as his head started spinning. Dropping her to the ground kazuki fell over and collapsed onto the grass.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:23 am

Sen turns back into her human form and picks kazuki yup. "Don't worry I'll fix you up.." She takes him back to the abandon shrine she was staying at. She patches him up and waits for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:27 am

Kazuki sits up and groans after waking up a day after the incident. His ribs were definitely broken after the fight and his arm without a doubt. As he did this however he for some reason was looking around for something.

"What am i looking for?" He thought aloud
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:30 am

Sen pops into the room and smiles "your up!!" She hugs him lightly and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shikimori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Kazuki Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:32 am

Kazuki winces slightly from the hug but returns it gratefully. He felt a bit of warmth from her that was comforting as he held onto her.

"You patched me up. Thank you how can i repay you?" Kazuki asked smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will protect you!   I will protect you! Empty

Back to top Go down

I will protect you!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Villages :: Cherry blossom fields-
Jump to: