The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Something new (Berry) - Page 37 Vote_lcapSomething new (Berry) - Page 37 Voting_barSomething new (Berry) - Page 37 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Something new (Berry) - Page 37 Vote_lcapSomething new (Berry) - Page 37 Voting_barSomething new (Berry) - Page 37 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Something new (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Something new (Berry) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:16 pm

"Are you sure?" Zekrom asked.

Reshiram giggled and started to dance closer to Jak. Some people whistling at them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:50 pm

Jun nods and smiles "of course!!"

Jak blushes lightly and smiles happily a he keeps dancing getting into.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:54 pm

"Okay, what would you like to wear though?" Zekrom asked.

Reshiram giggled and kept dancing close to Jak.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Jun blushes "I'll wear anything as long as you think it'll look cute zeky.."

Jak chuckles and spins him around and throws him up in the air and catches him. He laughs and smiles "reshy I'm thirsty.. Can I get something to drink?" He sets him down and takes off the pink shirt leaving on the fishnet. He puts the pink shirt around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:08 pm

"Okay." Zekrom smiled lightly and looked around the store. "Let's start here." Zekrom said pulling Jun into the women's clothing section.

Reshiram giggled and nodded. "Yeah, there's a café sort of thing on the big cat walk up there. " Reshiram said pointing to the stairs. "Just take those up to there. Just be sure you don't get groped too much." Reshiram giggled and kissed Jak deeply. "Your mine after all.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Jun blushes lightly and smiles "ok zeky.." He looks around and messes with his hair.

Jak smiles and kisses him back "ok.." He nuzzles him "all yours.. I'll be back.." He makes his way up the stairs to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Zekrom chuckled. "Let's see if we can find some clothes for you here."

Reshiram went back to dancing to the music.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Jak got himself a drink and a drink for reshiram. He dances as he waits for the order to be filled. He smiles as he sees reshiram dancing. The shirt falls off from around his neck. "oops.." He chuckles and bends over grabbing it before it got kicked or stepped on.

Jun giggles "ok I'm your doll to dress up.." He smiles and looks around wondering what zekrom will choose.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:31 pm

Someone slapped Jak's butt. Reshiram kept dancing.

Zekrom chuckled and picked out a short skirt that he knew would barely go past Jun's thighs and a cute T-shirt. "Try these on while I go look for some other stuff."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Jak blushes deeply "hey!" He bites his lip and grabs the drinks after putting the shirt in his back pocket letting it hang and sway as he starts to walk back to reshiram.

Jun blushes and nods "ok.." He walks into the changing room and changes. He blushes deeply as he looks at himself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:41 pm

Reshiram saw Jak and walked up to him. "Hey." Reshiram smiled.

Zekrom went to find other clothes for Jun to try on.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Jun waits for zekrom.

Jak smiles "got you a drink.." He giggles and takes a drink out of his.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:55 pm

Zekrom soon cane back with some more clothes. "How do they fit?"

"Thanks." Reshiram giggled and took a drink out of his.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:57 pm

Jun blushes and stands up spinning for zekrom. "they fit good how do they look?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:04 am

Zekrom chuckled. "They look very nice. I have some more stuff for you to try on." Zekrom said handing Jun an elegant black dress, and skimpy pink dress, a crop gray sweat jacket that would reveal Jun's midriff, a pair of gray short shorts, a pair of sexy black panties, black stockings, and a pair of white high heels.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:12 am

Jun blushes as he looks at all the clothes. He giggles and tries them all on. He models each one for zekrom.

Jak chuckles and smiles. He turns around "look I put the shirt in my back pocket.. I feel like I have a tail.." He giggles and sways his hips.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:14 am

"They're all so cute on you!" Zekrom said. He smiled.

A few people stared at Jak's butt when he swayed his hips. Reshiram giggled. "Nice tail!" Someone shouted from the big cat walk at Jak.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Jak blushes deeply and looks at the ground embarrassed. He downs the drink and a light blush appears on his face. "I should go get another drink.." He hands reshiram his drink. "is that ok?"

Jun blushes and smiles. "well what do you want me to wear?" He sits in zekrom lap.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:28 am

Reshiram downed his drink. "Sure." Reshiram said.

Zekrom chuckled. "I'll buy all of them for you, but as for what I'd like to wear right now..." Zekrom picked up the skimpy pink dress.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:33 am

Jun blushes deeply and giggles "ok!" He changes into the dress and looks at him "do I look weird?" He spins in the dress as he looks at himself. Gee messes with his hair slightly nervous.

Jak giggles "I'll get you another drink too.." He makes his way up the stairs again. He orders more drinks and giggles as he dances a little buzzed as he waits.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:36 am

Zekrom chuckled. "Not at all, you look like you were born to wear that dress." Zekrom said rubbing Jun's butt.

A few people whistled at Jak as he dances.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:40 am

Jun blushes and giggles. He wiggles his butt for zekrom. "thank you.."

Jak blinks and blushes lightly but keeps dancing until his order was done. He grabs the drinks and heads back to reshiram. He downs his drink before he gets there. His head sways as a deep blush appears on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:42 am

Zekrom chuckled and spanked Jun playfully.

"You down your drink already?" Reshiram asked downing his. He didn't even have a slightly blush on his face yet.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:40 am

Jak giggles and rubs the back of his head "yeah these drinks just taste really good!" He laughs and dances slightly. "I don't think I should drink anymore but I'll get you another if you want.." He smiles at him.

Jun blushes and moans softly. "I'm glad I let you choose some clothes for me you have really good taste.." He giggles and kisses him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:29 pm

"No, it's okay." Reshiram giggled and smiled back at Jak.

Zekrom chuckled. "Thank you." He kissed Jun back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something new (Berry)   Something new (Berry) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something new (Berry)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next