The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 Vote_lcapFriends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 Voting_barFriends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 Vote_lcapFriends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 Voting_barFriends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Friends Reunited. ~Berry~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:33 pm

"I can tell," Chriss said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Laurel giggles and smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:21 pm

"I swear you are too happy sometime." Chriss smirked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:43 pm

"no I'm not I'm normal happy!" She giggles "let's have a dance party!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:01 am

"But I don't know how to dance." Chriss said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:04 am

Laurel laughs "lair we danced on your birthday!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:31 pm

"Wait we did?" Chriss said confused.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Laurel nods "of course!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Chriss tilted her head to the side and smirked. "So me and Bobby talked. He does want to see you over Christmas break. Well we both want to see you. BUT!! Before you get all hyper!!" Chriss warned. "Do not tackle my baby. And don't scare him. And we will probably hang out with you at your grandma's house. Because Leesburg is just a little too extreme."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Laurel frowns "lazy! Anyway I do what I want I get one tackle!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:42 pm

"No it's not lazy...it's just me and Bobby are low on money and I haven't found a suitable used car to buy yet. And please...just don't hurt him..." Chriss sighed miserably. "That's my world you are tackling you meanie."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:10 pm

Laurel sighs "I'll pivk you up stupid so you're coming back with me to leesburg! Mwahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 pm

"Uhm no....am not. I want to stay here...How long will you be at your grandma's?" Chriss asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Laurel shrugs "a few days maybe.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:47 pm

"Ah okay well Sebastain said your grandmother only wanted family. And I can't honestly go out to leesburg so maybe we can meet up somewhere during christmas break." Chriss said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Laurel looks at her "why can't you go to leesburg? Is it because you want to be with Bobby?" Her lip starts to shiver like she was going to cry.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:40 pm

"A bit.." Chriss confessed. She did want to stay near Bobby. "And I am sorry bout last night Laurel. I was deeply depressed and all my friends were starting drama when I just needed a break...I had to deal with cops last night, and then me and Bobby did get in a bit of an argument later on that night it's why we never replied to you. When I get home me and him are going to talk about it all though...well that's what he wants to do anyways...he said we need to talk things out and "cover gorund" bout everything..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Laurel hugs her "it's fine but you can come hang out with your best friend for a few days it won't kill you.." She hugs her tighter "but it's ok.. Are you ok now?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 pm

"Gahhhh I'm back!!! I had to find this forum again!!" Chriss said running around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunited. ~Berry~   Friends Reunited. ~Berry~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends Reunited. ~Berry~
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3