The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A few loose screws ~open~ EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A few loose screws ~open~ EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A few loose screws ~open~ EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A few loose screws ~open~ Vote_lcapA few loose screws ~open~ Voting_barA few loose screws ~open~ Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A few loose screws ~open~ Vote_lcapA few loose screws ~open~ Voting_barA few loose screws ~open~ Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A few loose screws ~open~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

A few loose screws ~open~ Empty
PostSubject: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:05 am

Clara looked around at her new location. Ever since the Cheshire cat agreed that she could keep the ring she has been having too much fun twisting it and seeing where it will take her. She pulled her goggles down to look around since the sun light was too bright. She giggles as she was a ginormous rainbow over the lake, "Wow, that is different." She said as she fell down in a sitting position, "Now for some tea." She sang as she dug into her bag fining a tea pot, cup, tea leaves and water.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KPOPWORLD1
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Aramis walked along the lake with his eyes closed trying to think things through, he would this place to be quite relaxing. The only thing to pull him out of his trail of thought was the sound of a giggling girl. He looked at the girl in the distance who was dressed strange and digging in her bag. He looked at her for longer then he should trying to work out what seemed off about her, she seemed a little bit out of this world.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:35 pm

After grabbing what she need she looked up and around with a smile, her eyes stopped as a white haired red eyes male looking at her," Hello~"She yells out while waving her hand, "Come and join me for some teeaa." She continued as she mixed the water and tea leaves in the teapot.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:42 pm

He was thristy and curoius about this strange creature infront of him. He wasn't event sure if she was a normal human. Yet at the same time he was slighlt afraid of her. After a few minutes of debateing in his mind he decided to walk over to her, he just hopped that nothing bad would happen since he couldn't see anyone to help him if needed.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:45 pm

"Yay, company." She giggled as she leaned back kicking her legs, "Come come take a seat. don't he afraid, I love having guests for tea. It makes it so much fun." She continued as she dug into her bag to find another cup.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:56 pm

He sat a beside her and looked at her, yes, she was not normal. Crazy might be the right word to use, but at the same time she didn't seem like a human from this world. He had heard stories of other worlds where at times people can travel to if there is an opening. Was she one of them? TYhank you for your offer, I am Aramis Krasnyee." He said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:50 pm

"Clara La Rara." She said as she moved her right hand up and the Tea mimicked her movement, "Do you like sugar in your tea she asked as the tea formed into three orb shapes and she started to juggle them."
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:42 am

"One spoon." He answered. Aramis had never seen someone juggle tea before, this girl must have a magic abiltiy, "May I ask how are you able to do that?"
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:45 am

Clara took a tea spoon of sugar and threw it in the mix, "I can control tea. I can make it grow or shrink." She explained as the portion of tea floating in the air became larger and then smaller again. She dropped her hands and the tea fell into the cups, "it's ready."
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:56 am

Aramis nodded his head slighly before taking a sip of the tea, it was an old habit that he picked up from some of the elder vampires. That is a strange type of magic indeed. i've never heard of a peron who could do that. He said with his eyes closed as she savored the flavor.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:03 pm

"It is, it is. My personal crazy magic is well suited to my crazy tea loving personality." He giggled as she too a sip of her tea while looking around the lake. She could see this place as her new home, but it still wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:10 am

"I see." He said as he closed his eyes and took another sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:23 am

"you not normal to aren't you?" She asked tilting her head, "Just something about you seems off." She added as she let her back fall on to the ground, she looked up at the calm sky.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:11 am

Aramis only closed his eyes and nodded his head, "Indeed I am, but," He opened his eyes to lookat Clara, "Nor are you. So I beleive it is best we leave it at that."
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:21 am

"fine fine. I you shan't tell, I shan't tell too. It's only fair." She said as she stiked her tongue out like an immature child. Clara couldn't help but laugh, "after all we old secrets don't we? She giggles, almost spilling her tea.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:17 am

Her immature acting for her age almost made him crack, but he kept a calm face up,"I do agree with you on that miss Clara, we all keep our own mysteries to ourselves." she said agreeing to her last comment, then taking a sip of his tea. He was surprised that it tasted good, but he didn't let that show on his face.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:56 am

Clara notice a sudden crack appear and disappear on his face, "You know, letting loose and crazy once and a while doesn't hurt. You should give it ago." She smiled, "And I'm glade you liked your tea." she said noticing his reaction change when he started to drink it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few loose screws ~open~   A few loose screws ~open~ Empty

Back to top Go down

A few loose screws ~open~
Page 1 of 1