The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 Vote_lcapVampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 Voting_barVampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 Vote_lcapVampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 Voting_barVampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Mikuo shakes his head "I can't the wings remember.."

Meito looks at him "stay away Takuya! I don't think I can stay in control.. Something was in the that rag that is making me crazy get everyone out!" His eyes kept changing from their normal color to red.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:10 pm

"Remember what..?" Minase asked.

Takuya started to back away.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Meito groans in pain and coughs up more blood.

Mikuo looks at her and turns around and shows her the wings tattooed on his back. "if I drink to much blood the wings will grow and I'll turn into a horrible monster and kill everyone in the city.
" he looks at the ground and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:25 pm

"Meito.." Takuya stopped.

Minase hugged Mikuo from behind. "Mikuo..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Mikuo blushes and looks at her "minase.."

Meito looks at him "run or I'll drink all your blood!" He holds his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Minase kissed Mikuo lovingly. "Mikuo.. I love you, I don't like hearing you like that..."

Takuya stayed where he was. Not because he wanted to help Meito, no he would have been moving towards Meito if that was the case. Takuya would have been running away if he wanted to keep himself safe. He wasn't because a sword blade had impaled his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Meito looks at him "takuya!!" He coughs up more blood and covers his nose to try and keep him self from going crazy. He groans and tries to stand up. "this is bull crap!!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:02 pm

A man laughed. It was the same voice of the VE's general... "Same place, same trap. Do you never learn vampire?" The sword slashed upward, practically severing Takuya's arm from his body.
Takuya fell to the ground, unmoving, bleeding heavily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Meito eyes turn red "you didn't have someone slam a bloody rag in my face last time!" he charges the man "I'm going to drink you dry! I'll kill you for hurting takuya!!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:12 pm

"You think you can kill me?" The man pulled out a knife and quickly jabbed Meito at least 3 times.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Meito growls and glares at him "I will kill you!" He goes to tackle him "why do you have to keep messing with me!!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:52 pm

"I only preserve peace!" The man said seeming calm. He stabbed Meito as Meito had tried to tackle him. Meito's tackle half worked. The man had stabbed Meito in the gut, but he had knocked the man down.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Meito coughs up blood and groans. He pins the man and goes for his neck. He was so hungry.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:16 pm

The man tried to get out of Meito's grip but the fact was he couldn't...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Meito bites his neck and starts to drink his blood.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:42 pm

The man yelled. He was practically screaming bloody murder. The only reason no one had even entered the bath room was because everyone had left.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Meito chuckles "are you scared?! What happened to being all macho?!" He bites his neck again.

Mikuo finally opens the letter from Meito. "uh minase we have a problem.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:58 pm

The man screamed again.

Minase looked at Mikuo. "What is it..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 pm

Meito keeps drinking the mans blood.

Mikuo looks at her "Meito is drinking the blood of your boss.. That man attacked takuya and did something to Meito to make him crave blood.." He gets up "I have to go get him you stay here.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:18 pm

The man eventually had no more blood to give.

"O-Okay.." Minase said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Meito gets up and falls against the wall. "what...what did I do..." He looks at the man.

Mikuo runs to the club "Meito!" He looks at the man shocked.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Takuya was still laying on the ground with his arm practically severed from his torso.

Minase waited for Mikuo.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Mikuo picks up takuya and runs him to the hospital.

Meito stands up and runs back to his apartment. He was freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:04 pm

The doctor took Takuya to the ER almost immediately when he saw him.

Minase looked at Mikuo. "W-What happened..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Mikuo blinks and looks at her "I told you to stay.." He sighs "Takuya was attacked by that man I think.. But uh Meito killed him.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)   Vampiers and Hunters (Berry) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampiers and Hunters (Berry)
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next