The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 Vote_lcapmeeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 Voting_barmeeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 Vote_lcapmeeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 Voting_barmeeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

meeting someone new (lelocuh)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:55 am

"Let's do it" He said with grin
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:01 pm

yoko blinks and looks at him. she was pretty surprised to hear him say that. she smiles and giggles "ok then.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:18 am

"Yea" he said as he punched the air
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:28 am

yoko smiles and laughs. she grabs his and and pulls him toward a patch of flowers. she sits down and pats the ground beside her.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:32 am

Lelouch smiles and sits down, as he starts to pick the flowers
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:36 pm

yoko smiles and picks colorful flowers and weave them together.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Lelu started to put the together
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:30 am

yoko smiles and watches him for a momnet and giggle. she picks a few more flowers and starts to put them together making sure they were staying in place.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:34 am

Lelouch tried hard, but failed, and he pouted
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:44 am

yoko giggles and looks at him "need some help?" she puts her finshed flower necklace around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:57 am

Lelu just nods, stilling pouting
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:13 am

yoko giggles and pokes his nose "happy button." she giggles and begins to show him how to weave them together and keep them tihgt.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Lelu gives her a warm smiles as he watches her weave the flowers
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:39 pm

(mwahahahahahaa i cut in again! ahaahahahaha)
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Yoko giggles softly and finshes weaving the flowers and shows it to him "ta-da!" she laughs lightly and smiles "here you go.." she hands the necklace to him
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:38 pm

"Yay" he said taking the necklace of her, and placing it around his neck. "Looks good if I do say so myself" he said with a laugh

(Sorry it took me so long,l but I'm back now)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:00 pm

yoko laughs and smiles. "thats nice!"
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:04 am

Lelouch lays down and looks up to the sky, "It's nice when its peacefully like this" his voice was sweet an gently, as he gave a faint smile, "But it can never last" he said, his tone turned slightly bitter
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Yoko blinks and looks at him "what do you mean by that.." she tilts her head and then lays down beside him and looks up at the sky waiting for his answer
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Lelu just stares at the sky, "We only have peace be cause war and conflict exists in the world, Were in peace right here, right now, but somewhere else right now two sides of people are fight to the death. Neither is good or bad, just a difference of opinion, and that's true for all wars, no one nation was evil and other good, there were just two groups that had difference gaols. So whose to say tomorrow that two county, better yet a government, decides that they want something from us, and we want to keep it, thus a conflict of interest is born, and a war is waged. It's as simply as that." Lelu's words we cold, and unsympathetic, but it was clear that he had spent allot of time thinking about this. " 'Fight for county' 'Fight for your freedom', don't make me laugh. They really saying, 'Fight for me' 'Die for me'." Lelu said softly, almost to himself
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:43 pm

yoko looks at the ground "i know but i dont like to think about it at all... it makes me said i dont like war..its what killed my friend and family...i said i would fight for my family.." she thinks slightly "does that make me bad? i fought and let someone die...." tears fromed in her eyes and she turned away from him.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:57 am

Lelu turned to her, as noticed she was crying, he wasn't sure what to say. After a short pause he looked at the sky and said, "It doesn't matter weather your bad or not, it weather you can live the actions you've made, and what your fight for is really worth it." Then a soft wind blew, and his hair blew in the wind. Lelu's hands light touch katana. "I've killed before, but every time I believed that to be right choice, if I was regret what I did then there life would havd no value." His words again were cold, He had spent many lonely nights thinking about his actions. Lelu then turned to her, "But weather your a bad person or not is really up to you, I have no right to say otherwise"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:08 am

Yoko looks at him and smiles slightly. "oh well i thought it was the right choice but i wasnt a good enough fighter to protect a friend..." she plays with some fire in her hand. "am sorry your angry...but your a really good person... your nice and sweet.." she smiles at him then looks back down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:52 am

Lelouch turned to her, "Thanks its nice of you to say, but I'm not angry, just tired" he said, letting out a deep breath, "We all carry burdens, some bigger then others, and over time can bring down the greatest of men." Lelouch turned back to sky and closed his eyes, as he repeated "....Greatest of men...." he said softly to himself
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:28 am

Yoko looks at him and hugs him tightly. she smiles softly and kisses his cheek and hugs him again. thats all she could think to do. this reminded her of her friend, and she didnt know what to do when he did this either. she felt stupid but she wanted to try and make him happier or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting someone new (lelocuh)   meeting someone new (lelocuh) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting someone new (lelocuh)
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next