The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 Vote_lcapMentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 Voting_barMentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 Vote_lcapMentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 Voting_barMentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Mentally Lost~ (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:18 pm

"You said they took your dragon...do you mean the humans?" Jax asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Lucas sighs "yes its really common that humans know about dragons.. Some humans are dragon tamers.. All races live to together..." He points out a girl with a white dress on "that's gousto.. She is a ghost.." He points to a boy with a apple tattoo under his eye "that's Jaden he's a lycan.. Or whatever..see there's all sorts of people at this school its not all humans.." He sighs and looks around "oh and that guy that's all weird.. The one with the gas mask on he's smoke.. I think he's human but not sure.. I heard he lives off smoke he gets real sick if he doesn't have enough smoke in his lungs but that is a rumor... " he slams his had on the desk "gah I need gosho!"
(haha I added two of my characters and one of souls! Check them out they cool!)
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:23 pm

(alright I will lol)

Jax observed all the people Lucas pointed out in a matter of one minute he knew all about them.
"So who took your dragon?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Lucas growls "one of the stupid human teachers!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:51 pm

"Which human teacher? Maybe you really shouldn't bring him to school..." Jax mumbled feeling bad for Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Lucas looks at him "I take gosho everywhere! Besides he's just a baby still.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:34 pm

(yes it was quite miserable looking up all them classmates LOL)

"What teacher was it..." Jaxk asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:40 pm

Lucas shrugs "some out perv gossip guy.. He's the chairman of the school. His soon is over there his name is Ren a demon.. He's the one with the sword on his shoulder.."
(mwaha another person to look up because he's important and I have to look up his dads name but I think it sion..)
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:41 pm

(WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING REN INTO THIS HIS DAD WAS SATAN HE'S DATING LIZZIE LOL)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:44 pm

(its rens adopted father!)
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:00 pm

(damn itttt)

Jax didn't know there was another demon. He hated demons the worst even though he sort of was. Well thought he was. Now that he knew his father was truly Zero he just had full angel blood in him but he had a big chance of becoming the next "Dark Angel". "I can try to get it back for you..." Jax said. Jax was good of slipping out of bad situations and getting away with things so he could possibly do it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:11 pm

(sion is rens adopted dad and Yuji is now his really dad aka satan.. Confused yet? Very Happy )
Lucas looks at him "his dads a loon he's going to be easy to get gosho back..."
Ren turns around "stop talking about my dad Lucas.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:26 pm

(Nope No one like Yuji okay....DON'T TURN REN INTO AN ASSHOLE I'LL START CRYING)

Jax waited for Ren to go back to what he was doing. "Don't worry I can handle it." He whispered to Lucas.

Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Lucas looks at him "you're not scared of Ren are you?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Jax was very scared of Ren. He was scared of any demon. Demons had tormented and fed off his blood for thousands of years. But he also knew he could get away with this. Besides he wanted to help Lucas. So he lied and Jax was very good at lying and showing bravery. "No I'm not," Jax said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Lucas flips up his eye patch "you're lying.. Ren is a good demon don't worry.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Jax was taken back. He didn't want Lucas knowing when he was lying or not. No one could ever tell now someone could...Anyways he really wouldn't have to face Ren but his father if everything went wrong. "I am not lying. I can handle it after school don't worry," Jax said giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:58 am

Lucas shrugs "am still coming.. Its my dragon.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Jax didn't really want him to come. He didn't like other people seeing him use his powers especially the disturbing ones he learned from his fake father Wes. "Uhm...you don't have to it may be to much... I can get him I promise you could just wait outside the school..I won't do anything to him."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:33 pm

Lucas looks at him "fine whatever.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:49 pm

Jax felt bad but he just didn't want people seeing him act like his fake father. After class he snuck into the office of the person who took Lucas's dragon his eyes turned a deep red and he got into the office by turning into smoke and going through the crack under the door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:39 am

Sion grabs a cross and looks around. He grabs his gun "who's there.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:04 am

(sorry if it took me a bit i just lost my close friend he is being a douche...but...it was time to let it all go. Bobby is talking to me to keep me calm.. :/)

Jax hid in the shadows and saw that Lucas's dragon was in a small cage he manifested the dragon in his hand and then used his powers to teleport outside the door before the teacher really noticed him. As he walked away he made the teacher forget he ever even took the dragon. Jax walked outside to where Lucas was.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:37 am

Lucas looks at him and sighs "did you use your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Jax looked at him confused. It was kind of unnerving that Lucas knew everything. But Jax was still glad he got to know him. "Does it matter.." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mentally Lost~ (berry)
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next