The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Living Hell. (Mikayla) Vote_lcapLiving Hell. (Mikayla) Voting_barLiving Hell. (Mikayla) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Living Hell. (Mikayla) Vote_lcapLiving Hell. (Mikayla) Voting_barLiving Hell. (Mikayla) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Living Hell. (Mikayla)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

Living Hell. (Mikayla) Empty
PostSubject: Living Hell. (Mikayla)   Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Jax looked around the Hellish pit in annoyance. He was bored there were no victims.
Back to top Go down
Mika-chan

Mika-chan

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell. (Mikayla)   Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Rika saw Jax and started to giggle. She wondered if he even noticed her there.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell. (Mikayla)   Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Jax looked over and put his hands in his pockets. He smirked. "Hello girl. What in the world brought you to this place. Ones like you don't fit around here."
Back to top Go down
Mika-chan

Mika-chan

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell. (Mikayla)   Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Rika smiles, "Oh many things brought me to this hell, many of them were of my doing nipa.~ This isn't the first time I've been stuck in a place like this. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell. (Mikayla)   Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Jax's grin had fell. This girl was not ordinary.
"You look like a little girl but act so different. I am Jax, a high demon here. And what may I ask are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mika-chan

Mika-chan

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell. (Mikayla)   Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:48 pm

"I am Rika, surprisingly I am actually a current miko of my families shrine, but I'm glad to be here with you nipa.~" Rika gives a heartwarming smile to Jax.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell. (Mikayla)   Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:53 pm

"What in gods name does Nipa mean," Jax snarled baring his fangs. He didn't trust the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Mika-chan

Mika-chan

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell. (Mikayla)   Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Giggles at Jax, "Just something I say, Jax-chan." Tilts her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell. (Mikayla)   Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Jax only gave her a small nod. "You don't look so innocent. Kid. You act it, you smell it, but your eyes tell a different story."
Back to top Go down
Mika-chan

Mika-chan

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell. (Mikayla)   Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Looks at Jax and smirks, "Well done there, my story is something that most people would never want." Pulls out spicy peppers and starts eating some, "Would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell. (Mikayla)   Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:06 pm

What the bloody hell, Jax thought. This girl is so calm in this sort of place. "Er, no thank you." He looked away.
"So a story no one would ever want, huh? Did you kill your parents or something kid?"
Back to top Go down
Mika-chan

Mika-chan

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell. (Mikayla)   Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:16 pm

"Oh no they were murdered and I'm the last of my own clan, but I am also the reincarnation of Oka so I've been around for awhile and remember everything when it comes to the time loops." Hmm, such a curious demon, Rika thought. He is pretty fun to play with though. nipa.~
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell. (Mikayla)   Living Hell. (Mikayla) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Jax quietly laughed. "Be careful young one I can hear thoughts from time to time. I am only curious because well...it is very unusual for a little girl to walk around my domain like she owns it and actually frightens me a bit. You are a bit strange it's why I have not killed you yet."
Jax silently walked over to the window to peer down over the cliffs at all the souls being tortured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell. (Mikayla)   Living Hell. (Mikayla) Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Hell. (Mikayla)
Page 1 of 1