The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) Vote_lcapSecrets among the Royal (Berry) Voting_barSecrets among the Royal (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Secrets among the Royal (Berry) Vote_lcapSecrets among the Royal (Berry) Voting_barSecrets among the Royal (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Secrets among the Royal (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Secrets among the Royal (Berry) Empty
PostSubject: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Kyuto sighed as he walked to the doors of the Kagimine Castle. He didn't really know why he was told to do this job. "Why the hell do I have to deliver the catalogs... I'm just told to be in them, not deliver them... Besides, I doubt anybody actually uses these things..." Kyuto said knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:35 pm

len walks to the door and smiles "oh hello.." she giggles "i was just about to leave but what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:37 pm

"Um.. I was told to deliver these to here." Kyuto said showing Len one of the catalogs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:41 pm

len smiles and takes the catalogs "thank you.." she giggles lightly and bows. she walks back and sets the catalogs on the table. she walks out of the castle "well am sorry but am suppose to be meeting someone who knows where my brother rin is!" she bows and starts to walk away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:43 pm

"Wait a second." Kyuto caught up with Len. "You said Rin right?" Kyuto just wanted to be sure that he heard her right. He had heard the name while he was on his way over to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:48 pm

len blinks and looks at him "yes.. why?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:50 pm

"While I was on my way here I stopped at a café for a quick bite to eat and I heard: 'Rin, your order's ready'." Kyuto said. At the time he didn't think anything of it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:06 am

len smiles and giggles "oh can you take me to the cafe please?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:09 am

Kyuto nodded. "Of course, just follow me." Kyuto said leading Len into the town. It wasn't long before they got to the café. "Well, this is it." Kyuto said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:19 am

len smiles "do you think hes still in there?" she looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:21 am

"Maybe. And if he's not, at the very least we could ask the cashier if he knows where Rin went." Kyuto said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:26 am

len smiles and looks around "Ok i hope shes still here.." he walks into the cafe "excuse me do you know where rin went?"
(i just releaized i messed up ren and len am fixing it lolz!)
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:30 am

(I noticed that but I didn't think it was right to call you out on it so early in the rp... I'll be honest I'm a little confused as to if Kyuto is with Len or with Rin right now though)

Kyuto looked around the café, he didn't seem to notice who they were looking for. The cashier didn't provide any helpful answers either.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:38 am

(i meant for it to rin but i was talking to a friend and didn't notice i had messed up until earlier..lolz am such a fail..)
rin sighs and looks at the ground "aww he wasn't there.." she sits down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:43 am

(It's okay Berry)

"I'm sure he'll be back. From the way he and the cashier talked it sounded like they were friends or something, so he's probably been here before. So he should be back.." Kyuto said wanting to comfort Rin.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:31 am

(yeah!)
rin smiles lightly "that makes me feel better.." she stands up. "i should probably go meet that person though.." she looks at kyuto "would you come with me? am alittle nervous.." she blushes lightly and looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Kyuto nodded. "Sure. Sounds good to me"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:23 pm

rin smiles "yeah!" she grabs his hand and heads toward the pier.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Kyuto blushed lightly and followed after Rin towards the pier. And it wasn't too long before they got there.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:51 pm

rin smiles and spins around in her dress. "hmmm where is he..." she looks around.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Kyuto looked around, he didn't see anyone around, he didn't even hear much around them other than the tide coming in.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:59 pm

rin sighs and walks to the railing "this always happens.."
a small girl runs up to her "your princess rin right?!" she giggles and smiles at her.
rin blinks and smiles "yes thats me.." she giggles "i feel so embrassed am just wearing my casual clothes.."
the girl smiles "thats ok.." she hands her a book "can i have you signature?"
rin smiles and writes in the book. "here you go.." she hands it back and pats the girl on the head as she runs off. she giggles softly and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:01 pm

"It looks like you have a fan." Kyuto said. He laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:39 pm

rin blushes lightly "i get that alot when i go out.." she giggles lightly and looks at the water.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:58 pm

"I'm sure you do." Kyuto smirked and laughed lightly. "What I told you I had fans too? Would you believe that from the guy who delivered the catalogs?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets among the Royal (Berry)   Secrets among the Royal (Berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets among the Royal (Berry)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next