The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 Vote_lcapA day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 Voting_barA day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 Vote_lcapA day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 Voting_barA day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A day in the GYM - BBRoses

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:09 pm

"They are very bad people, and thye are not normal so I suggest you stay out of this for your sisters and owns sake." Aramis said as he grabbed her wrist to stop from moving. He didn't want to go into too much detail.

The drunken vampire smiled sourly, "Okay" He grinned as he lifted her above the ground and through her across the room.

"You," alex was torn from running to Katie and smashing the guy. He saw his siter run to her to see if she was okay, blood was dripping from her forehead. With the sight of her blood that made Alex go over the top. He punched the drunken vampire who had harmed Katie and his royal blood did the rest, the others ran for their life. He ran to Katie, "Katie, Katie, open your eyes stay with me. " He gentle held her bleeding head and looked at his sister.

"They are no there way." She said as she stepped back.

Aramis let go of LeeHi's wrist.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:14 pm

In one minute she was flying the next nothingness, she heard Alex's cry she could hear someone else running towards her, yet she could not do nothing to tell them she was okay.

"Katie!!!" Lee screamed as he ran up to her sister, "Katie, Katie KATIE, it's me your little sis you can't leave me, look at me." She started to let her tears fall when she got no response.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KPOPWORLD1
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:59 am

Everything from then on wards seemed like a blur, the whole bar turned into chaos as they waited for the ambulance. once at the hospital he sent her to a special doctor, a vampire one. looking through the window to her room, he knew he was left with no choice, she was dying and the only thing that could save her, was to turn her. He sat outside waiting for his father to come and turn her, that is if he would do it.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:02 am

Lee watched as Alex and the doctor spoke, it was to low for her to hear, yet she was annoyed one why the doctor was speaking to the friend and not the worrying sister who sat outside her room. She had contacted Mia and the eldest of the triplets was on her way.

Katie layed on the bed, she felt week for once in her life, normally the pain goes fast, the pain was gone, she couldn't feel it, but right now she couldn't feel anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:38 am

The doctor blushed slightly as she noticed that she had forgotten about the girls sister, "she will be fine. Someone else will be here shortly to heal her. Her wounds are almost fully healed which is incredible, but there is something else, that is holding her back from a full recovery. after this treatment however she should be fine." She said to Lee, "I'm sorry. I should have told you eairler, just when my cousin comes in asking for my help for an emergancy I forget about eveeryone else."
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:45 am

Lee was happy to hear that she was fine, "thankyou." she smiled with relief, "Can I please go and see Katie?" She asked wanting to be with her sister.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:34 am

"I would love to say yes, but the doctor who will help her will be in shortly, and it is best that he and I will be alone with her. But after a few hours you are welcome to come in and see her." She smiled, wondering if Alex would tell them what is going to happen to the girl.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:37 am

"oh, okay." Lee sighed as she sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:42 am

Within five minutes his father arrived in a doctors coat, looking a bit annoyed when he saw his eldest son, heir to the vampire realm and desperate to help a mortal girl. Alex could tell that his father had agreed to help, but he knew he would be punished for this in some way later on, but that could wait. As long as Katie was fine, that's all that matted to him. He watched as his aunt and father walked into Katies room, clothing the door and curtains so that no one could see.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:52 am

Not long after they went in Mia came, she rushed to Lee and Lee explained what happened. Mia then turned to look Alex, unsure if she should thanks him or blame him for what had happened, but she desided to thanks him, after all, he is helping Katie, "Thank you Alex, I'm not sure if I should blame you or thank you, but you brought her hear to get help. So Thank you." She said as she took a seat next to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:59 am

Alex was worried as the eldest triplet was about to blame him have a go at him for what had happened to their sister, but no, she thanked him.

After one hour his aunt and father left the room, "We will be moving her to our private clinic for observation. She will be fine but we must note some things of he recovery." Alex's fathe said without looking at him at all and walking off.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:57 am

The girls nodded, understanding that it was what was best for their sister. The two went into Katies room to talk to her before she left to the private place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day in the GYM - BBRoses
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Education (the learning place)-
Jump to: