The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Sisters (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSisters (open) - Page 2 Voting_barSisters (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Sisters (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSisters (open) - Page 2 Voting_barSisters (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Sisters (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

Sisters (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:01 am

He lead her towards his car, "Speaking of age, how old do you think I am ? and you better make it younger then the actual one." He joked as he opened the front passenger door for her to get in.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:30 am

Katie sat in the seat and looked up, "Hm, you seem to have both a mature side and a childish one." She looked at the front window, "I would say between late teens to late twenties and early thirties. But, since you are a teacher that crosses out late teens, and your more youthful side which comes out at times from your mature act cancels the thirties." She tuned to look at him, "If I was between twenty-two and twenty-six, will you make me walk?" She asked jokingly, "But I think twenty-two is being too nice."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KPOPWORLD1
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:15 am

"What ype of person would I be if I made a young lady walk on the streets. In between what you said is the correct answer, 24." He looked down at her and smiled as he reversed the cat, "But how old are you miss Katie, I would guess between 18 and 23." He said as he moved the car forward and onto the main road.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:33 am

"Nineteen." Katie said as she looked out the window, "Middle child of the triplets." She laughed lightly, "The youngest one, is a day younger. Lucky girl, gets her own birthday." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:37 am

"Two more of you, that must be troublesome." He chuckled suprised that she was a triplet.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:43 am

"We are nothing alike, and as troublesome, my older brother are twins. A set of twins and a set of triplets, trouble has to come with that." She said relaxing into the seat, "Mia is smart, sophisticated and pretty. Leehi, looks more European then Asian, she's musically talented and confident. The middle child is the one who gets hurt all the time yet heals faster and doesn't get sick. Trust me we are not the same." She smiled, "I'll point them out to you at the bar."
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:51 am

"And you have a lucky shot, don't forget that." He looked out the window, "It sounded like you are compairing yourself too them. Don't, you too are pretty, talented, smart, polite, don't make it sound they are way better then you."
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:56 am

She blushed and looked away hoping that he would not notice, "Thank's." She said, still not fame enough to even take a quick look at him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:09 am

Alex looked at the embaresed gril and smiled. He patted her on the head, "For what, telling the truth." Moving some of her hair his eyes started to glow at the sight of her neck. with all the self control he had he moved his hand away from her, not wanting to hurt the girl.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:22 am

"That's the bar there." She pointed at the building. It came at a great time too since she didn't know what to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:26 am

"Okay then." He turned the car to the direction she had pointed at and parked it. He opened his door quickly and walked to her side opening the door while smiling, before she could. "And if it makes you feel better you are way cuter when you are blushing." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:43 am

Katie practically jumped out the car and walked straight towards the bar. Her face could be glowing from all she knew because of Alex and she really didn't want anymore attention right now.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:47 am

Alex couldn't help but laugh at the way she acted. Closing the car door and pressing the lock button he caught up to her, "You said you will point them out for me." He wrapped an arm on her shoulders, "Don't tell me you forgot." She smilled innosently.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:51 am

She looked at him with a serious face, "Your having fun doing all of this to me, aren't you?" Katie had a feeling that he was going this on purpose, to tease her, but she didn't know why, and maybe she didn't want too.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:21 am

"Maybe," He smiled as they walked in, "But your reactions are priceless." He continued while looking areound the bar to spot two people who looked like Katie.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:26 am

Once inside the bar she scanned the area, hoping to see the blonde or the brunette.

Mia watched two people who just entered, a man and the second one her sister. "Here for Lee's shift." She asked as she approached them, "Who's this sis?" She asked she eyed him quickly with her hands on her hips, did Katie get into some kind of trouble?
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:31 am

"Sis?" He looked at the two girls, they did share some simular features, but they did not look identical, "you must be Mia then. I'm Alex." He smiled at the girl. He remembered Katie saying Lee Hi was for Europeean or Weastern looking.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:42 am

"how did you know that?" Mia looked at her sister.

"He is the new sports teacher, he gave me a life here since I said I needed to cove a sisters shift and I mentioned a bit about both of you." Katie said to her sister, hoping that Mia wont get mad.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:02 am

"Your sister speaks the truth." He smiled at Mia, "It was just a car ride conversation, she said that Lee Hi had more of a European look, so when you said 'sis' I guessed you were Mia." He explained.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:52 am

Mia tapped her foot on the ground and eyed the two in front of her, she could see that her Katie wasn't feeling to comfortable, "Tell me the story later, right now Lee is busy waiting for you." She rolled her eyes as she headed back to some customers.

Katie let out a sigh of relief as her older sister left, she could tell that she sister had feeling that something else was going on, but now wasn't the time have that talk. She had to find her sister.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:37 am

"So I'm looking for a European looking girl, that looks nothing like you, correct." He grinned as he lowered his head to her level.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:39 am

"blonde and blue eyes," She turned to face him, "Thank you for the lift, but I can manage the rest on my own."
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:41 am

"Well then," He looked at her in the eyes, "I guess I will see you again at the school, correct?" He smiled, knowing that the girl will soon be to busy for him to have fun and annoy with.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:49 am

Katie smiled back at him, "Thank you again, for the lift. If it wasn't for you, I would have not made it in time. I'll see you around." And with that she ran to where she spotted Lee. She quickly took the apron off the younger triplet and watched the blonde girl leave the bar.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:10 am

He watched as the gril greeted the blonde. He waved back at Katie before heading out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisters (open)   Sisters (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisters (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Towns-
Jump to: