The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 Vote_lcapPictionary (Berry) - Page 6 Voting_barPictionary (Berry) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 Vote_lcapPictionary (Berry) - Page 6 Voting_barPictionary (Berry) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Pictionary (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:15 pm

ukyo blinks and blushes lightly "ok... i probably look stupid in that picture though are you sure you want it.." he looks away.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:17 pm

"If it's of you then why wouldn't I want it? Your cute after all." Jackie giggled and kissed Ukyo on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:21 pm

ukyo blushes more and takes his phone back. "al...al...alright.." he looks at the ground "would you like to go to the movie now?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:29 pm

"Yeah, but this isn't where the movie I want to see is playing." Jackie giggled and held Ukyo's hand. "Follow me." Jackie smiled and lead Ukyo to the park and to the theater that was there. There was a huge bed sheet in front of the curtains stretched out so there weren't any wrinkles on it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:30 pm

ukyo blinks and follows him to the park "what movie is playing here?" he looks at jackie.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:34 pm

"The film students had been working on a movie for the entire year, they just finished editing early this morning. They asked a few of the other students if they wanted to see the movie, I was one of them and I said yes."
Jackie smiled. There was about 20 students from the college in the stands. Based on how nervous some of them looked it was clear who was one of the film student's and who wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:36 pm

ukyo smiles "that sounds really cool.." he looks around "maybe i can take a few pictures of the kids who made the movie and turn into the mazgine if its any good.." he looks at jackie "i...i mean if its ok with you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:38 pm

"Of course it's okay with me." Jackie smiled and giggled. "I have no idea what type of movie it is though, they didn't tell anyone what kind of movie they made..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:46 pm

ukyo smiles and looks around "it must be a really big surprise then.." he chuckles and looks at jackie "lets grab some seats then.." he holds out his hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Jackie held Ukyo's hand. Jackie lead Ukyo to the top row of seats. "Best seats in the house."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:50 pm

ukyo blushes lightly and looks around "wow you can see the whole stage.." he smiles happily and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Jackie giggled. "Yep." Jackie said as the projector turned on and the movie started playing.
-
After about a hour and a half the movie was over.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:33 pm

ukyo smiles happily and claps his hands "that was a great movie!" he looks at jackie and chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Everyone else in the audience clapped as well. "That was awesome." Jackie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:38 pm

ukyo smiles and looks at jackie "can you help me round up the people who made this?" he stands up and stretches.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:50 pm

No need." Jackie pointed to the stage, the film students walked up on stage to take a bow.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:08 pm

ukyo smiles and takes out his camera and takes a picture. he smiles and claps his hands more.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Jackie smiled and kept clapping. It was getting dark about now. Jackie hugged Ukyo. "I'm glad we did this."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:12 pm

ukyo blushes lightly and smiles "me too.." he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Jackie kissed Ukyo on the cheek. "Why don't we go for a little walk?" Jackie asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:46 am

ukyo smiles "sure.." he chuckles lightly and jumps down the stairs. "where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:51 am

Jackie walked down the stairs and held Ukyo's hand. "Anywhere really, I just thought a walk would be nice." Jackie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:54 am

ukyo smiles and nods "i know of a really cool place.." he holds onto his hand and runs off. he slows to a walk when they reach a big lake. "i like this place..." he looks at jackie and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:01 am

"Wow, this place is pretty cool." Jackie said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:04 am

ukyo smiles "i took a beatiful picture here once.. the sun was bearly rising over the horzian and there were all these birds in a group flying toward it..." he stops talking and looks at the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictionary (Berry)   Pictionary (Berry) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictionary (Berry)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next