The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The red dargon?!  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe red dargon?!  - Page 2 Voting_barThe red dargon?!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The red dargon?!  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe red dargon?!  - Page 2 Voting_barThe red dargon?!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The red dargon?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The red dargon?!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:01 am

"I rarely leave my own house.. How am I supposed to know who you are..?" Yusuke said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:03 am

suoh sighs "well your the only one who doesn't know me.." he crosses his arms unhappy that yusuke didn't know who he was.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:04 am

"Why does it matter? How are you more important than anyone else?" Yusuke said looking at Suoh.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:06 am

suoh growls at him "am the demi-god of fire kid..." he smirks and glares at him "i get whatever i want when i want am the red dargon!" he laughs and crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:08 am

"Wouldn't that be dragon, not dargon?" Yusuke corrected Suoh.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:09 am

suoh glares at him and grabs his collar "i'll say it however i want to say it! don't correct me!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:10 am

Yusuke got scared again. "O-Okay! W-whatever!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:12 am

suoh smirks and laughs "your fun.. i think i'll make you my pet.." he keeps a hold of his collar and starts to walk "come on pet.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:17 am

A tattoo appeared on Suoh's hand. 'Shit... he touched my collar...' Yusuke thought to himself.
His master collar was actually a prototype model, he had more free will than those with a modern master collar model, but instead the electro shocks are actually worse, after disobey his master twice he got a shock.
"...Yes... M-Master..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:28 am

suoh blinks and looks at him and laughs "your pretty quick to being at...." he blinks again and drops him "are you gay?" he looks at his hand "cool when did i get this tattoo... i never noticed it before.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:33 am

"I don't really know what I am... Gay... maybe?" Yusuke knew about as much about himself really as much as he knew about the outside world, basically nothing.
"As for the tattoo... this collar I'm wearing.. It's an early version of the master collar.. Your now my master..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:36 am

suoh blinks and looks at him "really so you have to do whatever i say no matter what?" he smirks and laughs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:40 am

Yusuke sighed. "Yes. I have to do everything you say, whenever you say it, and however you say it should be done... master..." Prick is more the term that Yusuke wanted to call Suoh right now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:47 am

suoh laughs and smirks "well i guess i should tell you my name even though your going to be calling me master most of the time right?" he chuckles and looks at him "my names suoh mikoto.. whats your name pet?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:49 am

"My name is Yusuke..." Yusuke's been made fun of his name before because it had 'uke' in it. It was the Japanese term for receiving or bottom.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:52 am

suoh smirks and nods "alright yusuke.. i'll call you whatever i feel like it.." he brings out a leash and ties it around yusukes collar. "come on pet..." he starts to walk forward.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:54 am

"Yes master..." Yusuke blushed deeply and followed Suoh. This was the exact reason he almost never left his home, he didn't like being a 'pet' to use Suoh's word.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:57 am

suoh looks back at him and pulls him so he was next to him. he whispers in his ear "if someone makes fun of you or hurts your feelings let me know and i'll take care of it alright yu.." he smirks and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:58 am

Yusuke blushed and smiled slightly. "Yeah... I will..." It seemed like Suoh was going to be the first in person friend that Yusuke was going to have.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:01 am

suoh smirks and pats his head "you better pet your i'll punish you!" he laughs and puts him in a head lock and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:04 am

"Alright master." Yusuke laughed lightly, walking with Suoh.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:09 am

suoh lets him goes and looks at him "your not scared of me anymore are you pet?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:11 am

"Well... even after those well.. recent events," Yusuke was talking about Suoh beating him up. "your still the closest thing I have to a real friend.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:23 am

suoh sighs and looks at him "if anyone asks why your not scared its because i like my pets not to die form being scared.." he smirks and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:27 am

"Um.. Alright.." Yusuke said scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The red dargon?!    The red dargon?!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The red dargon?!
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Towns :: Town areas :: Tattoo Shop-
Jump to: