The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) Vote_lcapThe ninjas and the elf? (Berry) Voting_barThe ninjas and the elf? (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) Vote_lcapThe ninjas and the elf? (Berry) Voting_barThe ninjas and the elf? (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) Empty
PostSubject: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Miharu sighed as he walked into the bakery, he wasn't sure why he was supposed to pick up some dumb bagel's at the bakery when he could make some at home from scratch. Miharu sighed as he waited for his order.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:31 pm

Gema walks in and giggles "sweets! sweets! sweets!" she cheers as she walks up to the register and orders her normal dount that she gets. "i need my enegry for game play!" she smiles and sits down as she waits for her dount.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:33 pm

'She's so loud...' Miharu thought to himself wondering how Gema didn't notice that Miharu was already sitting at the table.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Gema giggles and looks over at miharu and smiles and waves at him. "hi!" she looks back at the counter. a waiter walked up to her and hands her the dounut she order. "here you go little girl.." gema takes it and hands him the money. "am not a little girl but thank you!" she sticks out her tounge and giggles. she looks over at miharu "bye bye!" she gets up and starts walking toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:40 pm

'Have I seen her before? She looks and sounds familiar...' Miharu pondered as his order of bagels was done. He took his order and walked to the door with Gema.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:47 pm

gema giggles and takes a bite out of her dounut. "yummy!" she opens up the door and turns left. "time to go back home!!!" she smiles happily as she eats her dounut.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Miharu turned left too, his home was in that direction. 'She's so loud, it's so annoying..' Miharu thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:56 pm

gema blinks and looks at him. she stops walking "are you following me?" she gasps and backs up "your not a perv are you?! am not a little kid i can kick your butt! i've played a bunch of fighting games lately i learned a thing or to from them!" she eats the last of her dounut and glares at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:59 pm

"N-No! P-Perv, what the hell are you talking about! My house is this way!" Now that Miharu looked at Gema he could tell something about her, he thinks that she goes to the same school he does. "You wouldn't happen to go to Sakura high school would you..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:02 am

gema blinks and looks at him "yeah i go to sakura high school why do you ask?" she tilts her head and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:04 am

"That's where I go... What class number are you..? I'm 3-2." Miharu wasn't sure if she was in the same class as him or not, but he defiantly knew her from the same school.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:09 am

gema blinks and thinks for a long moment "hhmmm i...i think thats the class am in or is it 3-3..." she giggles lightly and looks at him "its one of those..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:15 am

"It's um... nice to meet you then I guess.. I'm Miharu." Miharu said extending out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:19 am

gema looks at him and smiles, she shakes his hand "its nice to meet you miharu! my names Gema Consle.." she giggles and smiles happily at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:23 am

"I guess we should um.. Be heading to our homes then..?" Miharu suggested.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:26 am

gema giggles and nods "sure... maybe we'll see each other in school!" she waves to him and starts to walk to her house. she stops and turns around "hey where do you live exactly? maybe we live close enough to were we can walk to school together.." she smiles happily and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:30 am

Miharu walked to his house. His house on the ground floor was actually a coffee shop. It wasn't always empty, but about 40% of the time there was no one in it. Today he saw someone he didn't expect, his teacher, Tobari Kumohira.
Miharu walked up to him. "Kumohira-sensei? Why are you here?" Miharu asked.
"Hmm? Can't a man sit and enjoy some nice hot coffee when he wants too?" Tobari replied back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:33 am

gema sighs and walks back to her home and runs up stairs and starts playing video games.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:42 am

Miharu and Tobari talked for a while. Miharu eventually brought up Gema.
"Gema? You mean purple haired girl from class 3-3?" Tobari asked. Miharu nodded. "She's getting transferred to our class tomorrow." Tobari said.
"Huh? Really?" Miharu said king of shocked.
"Why? Is it bad to exclude someone Mr. Apathetic?" Tobari said laughing a little.
"Ugh. Stop acting like your my brother or something. Were not even related so stop with those kind of jokes." Miharu said.
"Yeah, I guess your right. Tell your parents to add this coffee to my tab." Tobari said standing up and walking out.
"Wonder what that was all about." Miharu pondered.
--
The next day Miharu sighed as he waited for Gema at the stairs that headed down the hill to the path that lead to the school. He wasn't sure if they lived close together or not. He knew that he just walked off in the middle of their conversation yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:45 am

gema yawns as she walks to school when she sees miharu. she blinks and smiles happily "hi miharu!" she waves to him and runs over to him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:47 am

"Hey Gema. Sorry about walking off in the middle of our conversation yesterday.." Miharu said looking at Gema.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:49 am

gema looks at him "oh its fine.. i had forgot about it until you just said something about.." she giggles and sticks her tounge out at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:53 am

"Oh.. Well I really am sorry about it..." Miharu said looking at Gema.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:57 am

gema giggles and smiles "its alright.. oh i found out that we're in the same class now!!" she spins around and looks at him "itn't that cool?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:59 am

"Yeah it is." Miharu said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)   The ninjas and the elf? (Berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

The ninjas and the elf? (Berry)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next