The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSamurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barSamurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSamurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barSamurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Samurai Honor (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:04 am

Meiyo had his sword not even an inch away from Isamu's heart. Getting up wouldn't work, and kicking the sword wouldn't work either because it it's long blade. "Looks like I win."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:07 am

isamu sighs "looks like it.." he moves his hands away from his nose. the scar across his nose was bleeding. he smiles lightly and looks at meiyo.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:11 am

Meiyo sighed and grabbed one of the crystals. He crushed the crystal in his hand and it was dust. "The dust from the crystals in this cave are used in plenty of healing potions." Meiyo put the dust from the crystal into the bleeding wound and it healed, leaving the scar as it once was.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:13 am

isamu sits up "thank meiyo.." he smiles at him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:19 am

"No problem." Meiyo's voice seemed to get cold.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:20 am

isamu blinks and looks at him "is something wrong meiyo?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 am

"If you can't defeat an enemy stronger than you, then you clearly don't deserve to learn anything be my blade." It seemed that the fight was more than a test to see if Isamu was worthy enough to pick up  sword.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:28 am

isamu blinks and looks at him shocked "i wasn't planning on winning anyway... i only fight to win when provoked... i knew i was going to lose the moment i set my sword down.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:35 am

Meiyo put his hands on the sides of Isamu's head and squeezed hard. "I'm not someone to mess the hell around with! If you don't give it everything, every time! Then you sure as hell don't belong under my instruction!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:38 am

isamu blinks and looks at him shocked. he winces in pain but doesn't break eye contact. "i...i wasn't going to fight to win against you... i look up to you to much and i also didn't want to kill you!" he glares at meiyo.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:44 am

Meiyo let go of Isamu. "No wonder the samurai race is dying. Your afraid to kill those you look up to." Meiyo sighed. "Let me tell you a story Isamu." Meiyo took off his helmet than sat down.

"I was trained in the way of the sword by a man who was much stronger than I am even where I as at my peak of power with the six heroes. When I was finally considered a master I was given my final test. My master told me that my final test was to fight and kill him in a fight. I threw down my weapon and said I wouldn't fight him. He didn't have the same idea though. With one stab of his sword he almost got my neck. He clearly wasn't going to play any games. Before long I was covered in my own blood and barely even able to stand up. I knew what I had to do, and as much as I didn't want to, I did it. I grabbed my sword and in one slash... I saw my master's head roll."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:04 am

isamu blinks and looks at him shocked. he sighs and looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:06 am

"Do you understand what the moral of the story is about Isamu?" Meiyo wanted to see if Isamu would get this right.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:14 am

ismau looks at him and sighs "yes...but am not sure how to put it in words.." he looks at the ground. he hated explaining things he wasn't very good.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:16 am

Meiyo sighed. "As long as you get it, then I suppose I can train you." Meiyo stood up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:24 am

isamu blinks and smiles happily. he stands up "thank you uuhh master?" he was really sure what to call meiyo but that was the normal thing people would call someone who was training them.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:25 am

"You can still call me by my name Isamu." Meiyo laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:31 am

isamu blushes lightly and smiles "all right meiyo.." he chuckles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:38 am

"First lesson." Meiyo tossed Isamu his sword still in it's sheath. "Always keep your sword with you at all times. Never let it leave your side or your sight."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:43 am

isamu smiles and nods "got it.." he chuckles and puts his sword where he normally puts it.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:46 am

"Second lesson. Always keep your sword as sharp as you can." Meiyo couldn't exactly say that's one of the lessons when his own sword doesn't actually have a normal sword point, it ends in a flat like the sword was broken at it's point.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:50 am

isamu smiles and nods "already do.." he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:54 am

"Good. We can work on fighting tomorrow. For now I need to take these crystals into town." Meiyo lifted the pile of crystals as if it were nothing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:56 am

isamu smiles and nods "do you need any help to carry them meiyo?" he looks at meiyo.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:01 am

"Nah. These crystals are only about... 2 pounds each." Just one look at the pile of crystals there was no doubt more than 30 crystals in the pile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Honor (Berry)   Samurai Honor (Berry) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Samurai Honor (Berry)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next