The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 Voting_barWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 Voting_barWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Writer and Muisc person.. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:07 am

"thanks." Evan undresses himself then steps into the shower. He liked feeling the water on his body, he wasn't sure why normal cats hated water so much, Evan loved it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:08 am

drew stretches and waits by the door.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:09 am

"Hey drew. Can I get some help?" Evan askedĀ  poking his head outside of the curtain of the shower.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:10 am

drew gets up and walks into the bathroom "sure what do you need help with evan?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:13 am

"I need help shampooing my tail. I can't reach it." Evan said handing the shampoo bottle to Drew.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:17 am

drew blushes lightly "alright then.." he smiles and gets shampoo on his hands and starts to soap up evans tail.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:24 am

Evan purred as Drew shampooed his tail.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:27 am

drew smiles and chuckles "how cute.." he finishes up soaping up evans tail. "ok all done!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:28 am

"Thanks~" Evan said smiling. "I'll be out in just a minute."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:29 am

drew smiles and nods "i'll be waiting sir evan.." he chuckles and washes the soap off his hands and walks out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:36 am

Evan laughed a little then washed out his tail before turning off the shower and drying himself off. Evan wrapped the towel around his waist and he walked out to Drew. "Shower's free."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:41 am

drew smiles and chuckles "thank you.." drew had went and grabbed some pjs from his room. he walks in and turns on the water and hops in. "this feels nice.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:44 am

Evan had a bit of a petite and pale body for a guy. Evan sat outside the bathroom still in his towel.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:48 am

drew finishes his shower quickly and walks out of the bathroom in jogging pants and no shirt. the towel was around his neck and he was drying his hair kinda. "all done!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:49 am

"Alright." Evan stood up and hugged Drew's arm. "It's time for bed."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:53 am

drew looks at him and chuckles "lets get you a shirt to wear at least.." he smiles and walks him to his room. he gets into his closet and starts looking for big shirts. "you don't mind sharing the bed with me right? i haven't looked in on getting a bigger house yet.." he chuckles as he finds a big jersey. "here you go.." he hands him the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:00 am

"Thanks." Evan smiled and put on the big jersey. ItĀ was just enough to cover Evans crotch, Evan took off the towel. "And I don't mind sharing a bed at all."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:02 am

drew smiles "thats good.." he hops on the bed "you look cute in the jersey.." he chuckles and turns on the tv that was in his room.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:03 am

Evan blushed and sat next to Drew. "I haven't been told that I was cute before.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:05 am

drew blinks surprised "really? thats odd because you really are cute.." he smiles and pats his head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 am

Evan blushed deeper. "It's because I'm blind everyone stays away from me. They all think that I'm just some sort of freak..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:10 am

drew sighs "some people are stupid.." he holds evan close and starts to tickle him. he smiles and chuckles "i hope your ticklish.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:13 am

Evan laughed as Drew tickled him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:15 am

drew smiles and throws his hands in the air "i did it!" he chuckles "your even cuter when you laugh.. i wonder if your cute even when your mad?" he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:20 am

"I haven't really been mad before to be honest..." Evan said not sure how to feel about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Writer and Muisc person.. (open)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next