The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 Vote_lcapWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 Voting_barWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 Vote_lcapWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 Voting_barWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Writer and Muisc person.. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:12 pm

drew smiles and takes his hand and takes him back to the school. he opens the door to the music room "ok we're here.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:15 pm

The piano in the music room was gone, so was plenty of the other musical equipment. There were plenty of boxes sitting around the room. It was like they were moving the music room or something.
Evan walked over to where the piano was supposed to be. "Is the piano moved to a different part of the room drew?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:55 pm

drew blinks and looks around "its gone... i think the music room might be moving.." he loks out the door and sees a teacher. "i'll find out whats happening.." he runs over to the teacher "hey teacher whats going on with the music room?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 pm

"The music room? I'm sorry, but the school lost some funding so we had to cut the music program. That's going to be the new storage room." The teacher explained.
Evan didn't hear what the teacher had said. He was feeling his way around the room trying to get back to the door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:00 am

drew frowns "what do you mean you cut the progarm!? you can't do that!" he clenched his fist "i'll pay for it how much funding does the music room need.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:03 am

"Well, we would need a new room. We would also need all brand new equipment. It would also require it's own seats and it's own stage... Over all that's probably going to be...  perhaps half a million give or take." The teacher explained.
Evan found his way out of the music room and he stood in the door way.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:05 am

drew sighs and looks at the teacher "i'll find a way to pay for it... i just need some time.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:09 am

"Well you better get the money quick, because the last meeting to decided additions to the school is tomorrow. And there's only enough money in the budget for 2 additions. And right now it's looking like their both science class rooms." The teacher said walking off.
Evan looked in Drew's direction. "Wow... this really sucks..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:12 am

drew sighs "i don't have enough money... i won't be able to get half a million dollars in one day.." he sits down in the floor. "this isn't fair!" he punches the floor and thinks for a moment "evan have you ever had you own paino?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:19 am

"When I was living with my parents yeah. But sense they left behind the only piano I've ever played was the one in the music room." Evan said sitting down next to Drew. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:22 am

drew smiles "i'll get your paino back then! am sure i have enough money right now to buy it back!" he chuckles lightly "how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:24 am

"It sounds great. But I have no idea where the piano even is." Evan said poking a hole in Drew's plan.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:35 am

drew smirks "i'll find it... even if i have to fight twenty people i'll get it back for you!" he laughs and stands up. "lets go to the front office they should know where it is.." he grabs evans hand and heads for the front office.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:38 am

"What are you even planning Drew?" Evan asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:40 am

drew looks at him "am getting you a paino so you can play at the house.." he smiles and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:47 am

"I thought the point was to get money for the schools music program..." Evan said confused.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:01 am

drew sighs "i want to do that but i don't have that much money... i was going to wait and make my own music program... that sounds like more fun anyway.." he smiles and chuckles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:02 am

"Um.. Alright. That does sound fun.." Evan said giving in to Drew's plan.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:10 am

drew smiles "thanks evan.." he kisses evan deeply and keeps walking. he busts into the front office "i want to buy the paino that was in the music room along with some of the other equiment!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:14 am

The lady at the front desk looked at Drew. "I'm sorry but most of the equipment has already been shipped off." The lady said.
Evan walked over and sat in one of the chairs, he was sure this might take a bit.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:26 am

drew glares at the lady "where were they shipped off to?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:29 am

"The dump." The lady said bluntly. There were three dumps around town. One was a land fill, one was a dump that was mostly just recyclables that were meant to be taken care of later, and the last one was just a normal dump.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:38 am

drew slaps his hand on the desk leaving a crack in it "the dump?! why would you send them there that paino was evans!!" he growls unhappy. "tell me which dump!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:41 am

"First of all that piano belonged to the school. And that piano is probably 10 feet deep in a landfill right now." The lady said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 am

drew growls "this school sucks!" he picks up the front desk with his foot and punches it through the window. "come on evan lets go!" he grabs evans hand and drags him out of the front office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Writer and Muisc person.. (open)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next