The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_lcapDon't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 Voting_barDon't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_lcapDon't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 Voting_barDon't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Don't question...(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:16 pm

"I'd keep you locked out and say it was for your own good. But I'm not a child." Teion closed the door undid the chain lock then opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:18 pm

rat rolls his eyes and sits down in the comfy chair. he fiddles with his knife and looks off into outspace.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:20 pm

"Something on your mind?" Teion said closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:21 pm

rat looks at her and shakes his head. he scratches his face and focuses on his knife.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:41 pm

"Fine. I'll be in the shower." Teion said walking into the bathroom. She stripped off her clothes and walked into the shower then let the water fall on her before she closed the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:46 pm

rat waits for her to close the curtain before he gets up and takes off his jacket and shirt. the three scars on his back could be seen in the moonlight. he sits on the window seal with his back facing the bathroom door. he begins to sing the song softly that he sang on the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:50 pm

The water suddenly stopped in the middle of Teion's shower. "Damn it all..." She muttered to herself. She sighed and put a towel around her. She knew that Rat wouldn't bother to try anything anyway. When she walked out of the bathroom she heard Rat singing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:53 pm

rat finishes the song and blinks. he turns around quickly and sees teion. he blushes and looks away he grabs his jacket and puts it on to hide his three scars.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:03 pm

"that was a beautiful song.." Teion said sitting on the bed looking at Rat.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:11 pm

rat blushes and looks out the window. "i wasn't singing..." he whispers blushing more.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:34 pm

"Whatever you call it. That song was beautiful either way." Teion said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:36 pm

rat blushes more and takes a deep breath. he titghens his hair tie and looks out at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:39 pm

"Hey... Rat.. Close your eyes for a second." Teion couldn't believe what she was about to give Rat.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:42 pm

rat looks at her "why what are you going to do?" he puts a hand in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:43 pm

"I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you think." Teion pulled out a suit case from under the bed and opened it. "Now close your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:48 pm

rat sighs and closes his eyes. he keeps his hand in the pocket however.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Teion put a small blue velvet box in Rat's hand. "Open your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:17 pm

rat opens his eyes "whats this?" he looks at the box then at teion.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:18 pm

"Open the box." Teion said looking at the box.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:24 pm

rat blinks and opens the box slowly. he looks inside it and looks at teion.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Inside the box were clearly very valuable earrings. "Those earrings are worth 10,000 dollars. I'm giving you them as a sign of my trust. And if you really trust me, you won't sell them and you'll give them back to me at the end of the month, which is in 9 days."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Rat blinks and looks at the box  shocked. "why...why would you trust me my name is Rat?! your so....your so..." he clinches his fist and looks at the ground. he felt emotional and he didn't understand what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:54 pm

"I trust you because I know you can be a good person. I want you to prove it to your self though." Teion said looking at Rat with a smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:57 pm

rat blinks and backs away from teion "thats not true...am not good!" he holds his head and groans "make the feelings stop i...i can't handle them all!!" he takes out his knife and puts it to his throat "i can't take it!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:06 am

"Rat stop!" Teion managed to get the knife away from Rat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't question...(fukuro)   Don't question...(fukuro) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't question...(fukuro)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next