The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? Vote_lcapOut Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? Voting_barOut Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? Vote_lcapOut Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? Voting_barOut Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? Empty
PostSubject: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Shiori was running through the forest. She fianly found out how to get out of the forest but as the rain fell harder Shiori decided just to get out of the rain. Looking at her options, there was a cave, a large castle, or a long road that took her into town. Shiori sighed and decided that maybe a castle would be better.
As Shiori walked up to the castle she slipped on the hill it was on. She ended up scrapping her arm. Her arm was bleeding now and Shiori just grunted in frustration. Once she got into the castle she looked around. She took her shoes off and looked around. She was in a large entrance on a grand marble floor. She looked around as she walked. Her long wet purple hair was dripping all over the floor as she went along. She felt kind of bad so she decided to go find something to wipe it up with.
Shiori found a large staircase and decided to explore before she got to cleaning. She walked up the stairs and when she got to the top she found many rooms. She walked down the hall to the right and opened a large door.
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:36 pm

When Shiori opened the door she saw a large bedroom. There was a large bed, a bathroom, a wardrobe, and a dresser, plus a balcony. Shiori walked in and looked around. Shiori took off her eye patch and walked around the room.
Shiori caught site of herself in the mirror that was in the bathroom. She blushed slightly. She walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towle. She stripped out of her soaking wet cloths and then put a towle over her body. She then wrapped a towle around her long purple hair and then walked out to the wardrobe.
Shiori looked around nervous. "Well who ever lives her shouldnt be to mad about this." Shiori said as she opend the wardrobe doors. Shiori looked threw all the cloths they were dresses and shoes. Shiori wasnt always one for dresses but she had no choice in this case. She looked through all the dresses until she found one she liked.
Shiori grabbed out a short black dress. It was flowing and it had bows on the small straps. Shiori stripped off her towles and put on the dress. She then went back to the bathroom to go clean up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Aqua walks in and looks at the girl standing in her house. she raise an eyebrow. "hello.." she says calm as if this happens all the time. she sits in the big chair in the room. she smiles at her sweetly "you look very good in that dress...You can have it i you want.." she brushes her hair long white hair behind her ear. "my name is Aqua Teardrop... am also know as the blue queen..."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Shiori is slightly startled but she doesnt let it be known. She just turns and looks towards the lady known as the blue Queen. She then bows slightly and smiles. "Thank you Miss." Shiori says noticing that she hadnt introduced herself. "Its nice to meet you. My name is Shiori Yuzuki." Shiori says smirking.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Aqua smiles at her and nods. "its nice to met you also.." she opens her hand and a ball of water forms there. she chukles lightly. she looks at shiori "so what brings you to my home away from home.."
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Shiori sighs. "I was trying to get out of the rain and away from a large group of people. I cant stand large crowds." Shiori says.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Aqua smiles "thats cute.. I dont care for lagre crowds either but i deal with them... unlike my sister... but she does have a bad temper..." she chuckles at the thought then looks back at shiori. "are you going to spend the night..."
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:10 am

Shiori shrugs and looks around. "If youll allow me to stay the night. Then i shall stay." Shiori said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:14 am

Aqua smiles "of coruse you can stay. i couldnt kick someone out.. besides i think i woul be more fun if you stayed.." she sits up and contuies to play with the ball of water..
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Shiori smirks. "Thank you. How long have you lived here anyways? Its beautiful here." Shiori says
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:15 pm

aqua looks at her and smiles "thats a good question.. this is just my playhouse or clubhouse you know for like little kids... but i've lived in the castle for as log as i can remeber..." she gets up and looks out the window.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Shiori cocks an eyebrow. "A play house? Thats amazing." Shiori said. She was stunned by the fact that Aqua had a castle just as a play house.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:32 pm

aqua looks at her and giggles. "i never really made any friends when i was small.. so my parents made me a playhouse.. so i could take my servant friends here... that was the one people i ever really got to know.. so your the first person who isnt a servant to spend the night with me.." she smiles lightly
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Shiori smiles. "Its okay iv never been good at making friends." Shiori brings a hand up to her eyepatch and sighs but then smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:59 pm

aqua smiles "it seems like you would be great a making friends... " she looks at her and sits down by the window. she pats the place beside her.
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Shiori comes and sits down next to Aqua. "Im alright at making friends. I wish i was better though."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Aqua smiles "well you made a new friend today.. thats impressive.." she giggles lightly and leans against the window.. it was nice and cool form the rain.
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:19 am

Shiori looked at aqua and then the out the window. "Yeah i guess that is" Shiori says happily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:23 am

Aqua smiles "maybe i can show to mother and father..." she giggles lightly. "they'd be happy to met you.." she looks at her.
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:11 am

Shiori blushes, she has never met anyones parents before. "I would be honored to meet your parents." Shiori says rather happy.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Aqua smiles and claps her hands. she forgot about the bubble of water in her hand. as her hands come together the bubble pops and sparkles expolde from her hands. she blushes lightly and giggles. "thats great! would you like to go see them now?" she was actually excited.
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Shiori smiled at the sparkles. She took off her eye patch to get a better view. Her now exposed eye was gold and had a rosary inside. Shiori then looks at berry and smiles softly. "Sure" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:17 am

Aqua smiles softly and jumps up. "oh this is so great I cant believe.." she stop and blushes at her excitement. she takes a breath "excuse me am sorry for that.." she holds out her hand "come i'll show you the way.."
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:05 am

Shiori grabs berries hand as she leads her to go meet her parents. Shiori was excited but very very nervous at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:09 am

Aqua smiles and opens the door. "we have to make a walk through the rain but we wont get wet dont worry." she giggles lightly she form a bubble around the both of them. as she lead her through the court to get to the main house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???   Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Out Of The Rain, Into The Mystery???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next