The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 Voting_barA sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 Voting_barA sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A sad looking demon (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:51 pm

"Well.. to be blunt about it.. I like you.." Noir said looking down at the table blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Aoki blinks and looks at noir "really...." he blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Noir looked at Aoki and nodded. "Yeah.. But I want to know how you feel about me.." Noir wasn't normally this blunt with her feelings, but she really felt something with Aoki.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:13 pm

aoki blushes lightly "am not sure..." he looks at the ground sadly. "am...." he scratches the area around his collar.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:19 pm

"It's fine if you don't like me... It's not like it's going to be the first time or anything." Noir said looking at Aoki.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:47 pm

aoki gets up and walks over to her. he grabs her hand and makes her touch his collar.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:58 pm

"What was that for?" Noir asked confused. She wasn't sure why Aoki had done that. But the tattoo on her hands said it all, it was a master collar. Sense a master collar bust a few weeks ago, they were publicly known, life didn't change for anyone though. And in most cases that was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:11 pm

aoki smiles at her and bows. "master noir.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:15 pm

"That's... One of those master collars isn't it..?" The question was more or less rhetorical, even Noir wasn't sure how she was suppose to put it. She knew that master collars had different appearances, but she wasn't even sure if it was one.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:26 pm

aoki nods "yes it is master noir.." he smles at her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Noir held Aoki's hand and walked out of the café and into the nearby alley. Noir blushed deeply and took off her underwear. She flipped up her skirt and her member was revealed. Noir wanted to be trued to Aoki, that meant she had to tell her biggest secret to the only person she thought wouldn't hurt her.
"I'm not really a girl... I'm unisex..." Noir was looking at the ground with tears in her eyes. She didn't like the way she was, she practically hated it. Noir dropped her skirt and went to her knees looking at Aoki, Noir still had tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:31 pm

aoki kneels down and hugs noir tightly. "its fine i don't care master noir.." he smiles at her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Noir kissed Aoki on the lips. "Thank you Aoki..."  Noir French kissed Aoki. Aoki was the only person who didn't run off when Noir revealed herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:27 pm

aoki blushes deeply and looks noir. "m..master.." he smiles lightly and hugs noir tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:38 pm

"I-I'm sorry... It's just that.. Your the first person who didn't run off when I revealed myself..." Noir said hugging Aoki tightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:12 pm

aoki smiles at noir "i would never run from my master.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Noir kissed Aoki again. "That means so much to me Aoki.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:24 pm

(i love this anime am watching! sorry i know its random but inu X boku is awesome!)
aoki smiles and picks noir up "shall i take you home master noir?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:32 pm

(You watch it too? Cool!)

"Sure Aoki.." Noir said holding onto Aoki.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:42 pm

(i love it! am on the last episode i think.... Very Happy)
aoki smiles "direct me to your home master.." he begins to walk.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:47 pm

(There's only 12 episodes and then the OVA)

"Just keep going until the light then go right and it's the apartment building on that road."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:04 pm

(am on the last episode.. its so sweet!)
aoki takes her to her home and sets her down infront of the door.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:07 pm

(I'm watching the OVA now, it's certainly odd.)

"Um.." Noir said thinking she should have been more specific. "I'm on the top floor of the building.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:20 pm

aoki blinks "do you want me to fly you to the top floor?" he tilts his head and looks at noir.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:25 pm

"There's an elevator inside.." Noir said thinking that Aoki was being scarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sad looking demon (open)   A sad looking demon (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A sad looking demon (open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next