The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) Vote_lcapGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) Voting_barGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) Vote_lcapGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) Voting_barGood and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) Empty
PostSubject: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:13 am

lance was sleeping under a tree it was the first time he got some sleep in a while.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 am

"Come on! Move your asses!" Cantabile shouted as she and some of the knights were walking. Well Cantabile was walking, the knights seemed to be trying to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:54 am

lance sits up hearing yelling . he looks around and stands up. "i wonder what going on.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:03 am

"I said move your asses! If you can't run in that armor then just go back home! You wouldn't deserve a death at the end of a sword!" Cantabile shouted again as she kept walking with the knights behind her in their full armor trying to run. The knights were hardly moving, really just shuffling along.
"If you can move you weak asses to the top of that hill, them maybe, maybe you'll get a break!" Cantabile shouted as she walked to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:07 am

lance looks at her "wow..." he smiles lightly he bows "hello miss am general lance michealson.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:21 am

"So your that new cock of the walk huh? Just don't walk to far or else.." Cantabile drew her sword and the way she swung it, even with the armor, Lance probably would be neutered. "..That's going to be on the boulevard." Her sword was hardly an inch away from Lance's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:24 am

lance stands there and looks at her slightly confused "excuse me miss?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:28 am

"It's an expression. It means that if you make me mad, then I'm going to neuter you. Or I could take that ass of yours, the first time I always give a choice." Cantabile explained. The knights were about halfway up the hill now.
"Come on! Move your freakin' asses up here!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:36 am

lance smirks "there just like my men..." he chuckles lightly. he smiles at her "you got a lot of spunk!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 am

Cantabile sheathed her sword. "The minute you screw up in battle, don't expect any one to save you." Those were words to leave on, but she had to wait for the knights. Cantabile sighed and sat down. "If you don't get to this tree in the next 30 seconds I'm taking your asses again!" The knights moaned, but it seemed to be one in a mix of pleasure an pain.
The knight's kept walking up the hill and soon got to the tree. "That was 35 seconds! When we gat back to camp you know the drill." Cantabile said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:45 am

lance looks at her and smiles "may i jog back with them?" he hadn't been in training in a while and he wanted to remember how it felt doing drills.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:49 am

"Alright, you all know the drill, we'll just do it here today." Cantabile said as the knights began to strip off their armor, then their chain mail, then they took off their clothes, leaving them completely naked. The three knights got on their hands and knees and lifted their red asses up.
"Can you tell I'm the dom here Lance?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:53 am

lance blinks in surprise he never had to do before. he chuckles "yep you sure can."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:02 am

"This is how I punish people then they dis obey my orders." Cantabile took off her gloves then put on latex gloves that went up to her elbows. She started to finger the one on the left and right with three fingers right away, she soon added the four and soon her hand was in their asses. it wasn't long until those two released.
Cantabile shook off the gloves and put her normal gloves back on. She undid her bled and lowered her pants, revealing a strapon, a horse one. Cantabile wasted no time on the third one, she quickly thrust into the third knight all the way down to the base on the first thrust, and she kept going until the man released.
Then the undid the straps and wrapped them around the opposite way, so it was going in stay inside of the knight now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:07 am

lance blinks and turns around "well then thats a lot different then how i do it... normally i just have them work out until they pass out..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:10 am

"Believe me, their passed out." It only took one look at the three knights to know that they were out like a light. "Remember how I said I'd take you ass? That one with the horse up his ass is what I'm talking about because nobody, and I mean NOBODY, will ever dom me."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:13 am

lance looks at her "thats a good attitude.. it shows how strong of a woman you are.." he smiles warmly at her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:15 am

"Alright. Why don't we do a bit of practice then?" Cantabile said looking at Lance with what appeared to be a lustful gaze.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:19 am

lance blinks and looks at her. he turns around so he was facing her "what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:23 am

"You think I only have one of those?" Cantabile said pointing to the knocked out knight with the horse member in his ass. "I need to take care of my own stress you know." Cantabile said taking off her pants and underwear. She pulled out a slightly large version of a normal human member out of her front door. "Hey, at least you'd get the lubed version."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:27 am

lance blinks and blushes deeply. he turns his head away "well uuhhh if its not an order miss i'll have to turn down the offer.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:31 am

Cantabile sighed. "Fine, them I'm ordering you to drop your pants and let me put this in your ass."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 am

lance blinks and blushes. he sighs and lays down his lance and begins to take off his bottoms. within a few minutes his pants were down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:44 am

Cantabile wasted no time putting the large toy inside of Lance's ass. "I'm ordering you to keep that inside of your ass until you get back to my camp. You can pull up your pants now."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:50 am

lance groans in pain. he stands up and does as hes told "ok then.." he looks at the other three knights "what do we do with them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)   Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good and bad he can't fight the bad alone..(open)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next